[USS Tempest] Rules for Living Well

  • From: TKilyle@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussgeorgetown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, usstempest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:43:56 EDT

Tempest Rules
1.  Calling Miranda "Mandy" just to see if she'll hit you isn't  funny
Of course it's funny...but only if you  can outrun her. - Christian DeAngelo
Don't make me  hurt you - Miranda
*blushes* okay...sorry, Mandy...*runs  like hell* - Christian

2. Jesse Weaver: nuff said

3. Marines do  NOT shed
Says who?--FRix

4. Please don't ask the EMH if he came with  matching shoes
One time...I asked ONE  time...--Christian DeAngelo

5. Spraying Nat's uniforms with fading ink is  not funny
Man, Englishmen have no sense of humor--Celebrin

6. No fighting  drunken Klingons on space stations
It's not my fault a dead Starfleet  hero gave me real beer-- JD Orosco
*snickers* - Mac

7. Certain  members of the Engineering staff are to be given washable markers
only

8.  Stop asking the Craigs if they've ever seen a cow; they're from Texas of
course  they  have
Yeah, and not  all of us say y'all and yee haw either--Miranda
*whispers* Do too--  Christian

9. Whoever is doing it, stop making it rain on the Bridge
It's raining on the Bridge? -  Lexie
If I have fix something because of  this, I'm telling your mom who zapped her
   begonias--Rosie
I'll tell Prof. X who blew up his copy of  Caddyshack

10. It is ill advised to keep asking the Captain if she's  sure her sister is
only her sister
What else  would she be? --Miranda

11. Taunting the duck with plum sauce is not  funny, he will not make a good
roast dinner
Yeah! No killing my duck!--Miranda

12. It is perfectly  acceptable to want to kill the Ops and Science Officers
You killed Chemiserouge! You bastards!

13. Taunting the CMO  with Vorta or Jem'Hadar can be hazardous to your future
well  being
And duck all low flying pieces of  furniture!--Aisling

14. The ship does not need work music; so please  stop playing the "Monkey
Song" over the comm. system
Spoil sports--Celebrin

15.  Borrowing the Captain's holodeck ranch program and riding her horse are
strictly  forbidden from now on
Means you, Miranda--  Lindsey
You're not the boss of me :p--Miranda
Count the pips, Miranda, count the pips--  Lindsey
No fair, you'll always be older and  you'll always be high ranked. Mean :p --
Miranda

GT  Rules

1. Rearranging Josh's stuff is not funny
Sure it is!-- Abbie
Is too, but only if you're not  sticking around-- Mac
*laughs but says nothing...knows  better*-- Zack
*Gives them all a warning look  and double checks his tools, just to make
sure their all in the right place*  - Josh

2. Locking Lt McLaughlin  in the closet isn't funny
Yes, it  is--Revaed & Vincent
Again, I disagree--  Mac

3. It is not nice to throw water on Kathrine Westmoorland to see if  she
melts
But she really  would, I swear! Daddy said so!-- Frankie

4. We are NOT  elves--Senek
They're goblins - Miranda
No kidding. We  know what they really are. Have you ever seen pictures of
Satan?--  Mac
Leave him alone *whispers* What's Satan?--  Aylin
*stares hard at Miranda* an  incarnation of entropy or her, I'm not sure
which--Senek

5. No Gorn
AMEN! -  Mac

6. The scotch is for Captain's use only
*snorts* Yeah right - Darius
*hiccups* -  Mac
*DAMN IT, DARIUS, you  could have at least saved me a shot-- John

7. Barney is not to be used as  a form of punishment
But it works!-  Frankie

8. All children (mainly ones named Murgo) should be leashed
You know Carmichael came up with  that one. NO FAIR. T'Pern's worse than we
are and nobody's talking about  leashing her!-- Frankie
Yes, but that's because I'm better at  this than you are. She never catches
me--  T'Pern
It isn't her you need to  worry about --Tawa
9. Asking Mr. Ecitsuj if his fiancee has a coffee maker  and toaster
installed is not a wise idea.
What  about a bread maker? - Abbie
*glares* - You,  at least, are safe from assimilation-- 5of 12
10. The counseling staff does not have a row of shrunken  heads so don't ask
to see them.
I have one in  my drawer but it's only as a conversation piece,
honest!--Byron
Sure it is, and people wonder why we don't  willingly go for head exams--
N'Ellie

Banshee/Marvel Rules

1.  Vanir: Portals are bad  things okay?
I agree!-- Grace

2.  Marrying a child of Emma's could be hazardous to your health and mental
well  being

3. Singing Badger Badger around Logan is prohibited.
Scary pointy man...  --Briar

4. Stop trying  to draw lightening scars on Billy's forehead
That's for me t'do... --Teddy
Wuv  you--Billy
Wuv you too--Teddy
OMG, I think I'm gonna be sick--Tommy

5. Hiding Ms Maximoff's spell books is now officially against the  rules
And when I find out who did...--Wanda
Yeah, who ever took my Mommy's spellbook give  it back--Cory
*burps*--  Skysong

6. My name is NOT kitty  kitty--Razor
What's wrong with the name  Kitty?-- Kitty

7. If you have the power to fly please refrain from  singing "Defying
Gravity" as you do so.
"It's  MEEEEEEEEE"--Lexie

8. Please refrain from asking Ms. Frost if  she'd like ice with that

9. The Professor  does not say "Make it so" or "Engage" upon request

10. Please refrain  from electrifying Mr. Rasputin or Logan
Magnets are so much more  fun--Lexie
Logan started it--Ororo

11.  Nobody is allowed to have more tattoos than the Marine  commander
I'll have as many as I want. As long  as no one tells my Mum--Moria
12. Do not taste anything created in Gabriel Coyne's lab.  It might bite you
back
My brother's  weird--Angelina
*mumbles*  am  not...--Gabriel

13. Stop asking Jean if  she's going to die again soon
Yeah it's really  creepy--Jean
Feel the love,  Darling--Emma
14.  Don't make red headed men angry.  Don't  ask why.  Just don't.
That goes double for  redhead women-- Moria & Jean

15. Hook up polls are now forbidden
But I just got $200 off  the QS and  She-Hulk hook-up--Hank
Who the hell saw that  coming?--Bobby
Me.--Irene
I'm telling the tax service about that  income,  fuzzball--Jennifer

DC Rules

1. Stop asking Wonder Woman why she's wearing a  bathing suit in the middle
of winter

2. Letting Kara's kitten into the  Batcave is neither smart nor funny
Awwww, but  he's sooooo cute!  Don't you just want to cuddle him and snuggle
him  and...--Kara
Damn cat, I'm running out of  unshredded pants and have you seen the Batsuit?
 I'm having the cat  stuffed...--Bruce

3. Never trust a  Luthor
Hey!)--Lex
Hey!)--Jaimie
What?  I think  it's perfectly reasonable.  It was Lex's Dad who got us stuck
in another  reality, y'know--Jason

4. No making out in the  Bat Cave
That means you, Flash--Batman
What? Why are you picking on me? We have never  made out in the Bat
Cave--Flash
That makes two of  us-- Wonder Woman

5. All alternate reality  comics are forthwith confiscated
Especially  the Authority, Midnighter and the Lois and Diana issues--Batman
Hehehehe, it's cool, take 'em, I've got 'em  all scanned into my laptop
anyway--Ely
My  mother and my mother-in-law.. Anyone got the name of a good shrink? Or
maybe  Jerry Spinger?-- Selene

6. Jokes about Power Girl's boobs are now  banned
Otherwise I tie you up in my lasso and  zap the heck out of you--Cassie
But seriously... are mine  that big?--Kara
You're are just perfect,  besides, second place goes to Wonder Woman then Big
Barda, Batwoman, and  Huntess--Flash
Dude, are you checkin' out my  sister's boobs? Cause I'll have to hurt ya if
you are. Besides, Wonder Girl  has the second best rack--Frankie

7. Singing Badger Badger  around Bruce is also prohibited
What about  Batty Batty?--Delphi
Batty batty batty batty  --night-wing-night-wing--Lyta, Selene, and Cassie

8. The Teen Titans will  not be allowed to hold a slumber party at the Manor
unless properly  supervised
I nominate Dick!--Babs
I nominate Bruce!--Dick
I nominate Alfred!--Bruce
It is, alas, my night off--Alfred
We don't need baby-sitters.  We're the freakin' Teen Titians for  pete’s
sake--Frankie

9. Male members of the Teen Titans are not allowed  to attend sleepovers with
female members without proper supervision
Mean--Frankie

10. We do NOT have a purple monkey--Zan and  Jayna
I thought the monkey was  blue--Flash

11. Painting Big Barda  green to make her look like She-Hulk is prohibited
I kinda thought that was funny--Grania
You're grounded--Barda

12. It is not cool to put baseball  cards in the spokes of Barbara's
wheelchair

13. If you have the power to  fly please refrain from signing "Defying
Gravity" as you do  so.
Aww but it's fun!--Selene

14. All  bat related females must have red hair
What  about that S&M chick?--Flash
15. CDs are not food
Yes, they are--Zan  & Jayna
Someone ate my Wicked CD! They  will suffer!-- Selene
The nonexistent  purple monkey ate it--Zan & Jayna
The  monkey's blue, dude--Flash

15. Hook up polls are now forbidden
I got $50 on Batty and  Wondy--Flash
I got $100 that they don't figure  it out until they're both using
walkers--Selene
See what?--Wonder Woman
16. The invisible jet is not to be used to join the mile  high club
Why  not?--Cassie
It's more fun without the  jet--Selene
Damn, why can't I  fly?--Flash
I can, what's the mile high  club?--Kara
Answer that at your own  risk--Wonder Woman

So said  Surak: Kaiidth. What is, is.