<USS Meridian> No Where Station!

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:43:52 -0800

This week at No Where Station!

Come in and enjoy.  As always we have our gaming tables... Darts,
Dabo, Billiards, Karaoke.... And this week we have some very
interesting specials.... We celebrate the possible peace with Romulus.

Gleten- Soup
Blackened hlai
Hlai wings in sauce
And to go along with this we'll have some drink specials too....
Romulan Ale of course and a special treat for those who wish to try
something new....

As always we'll have some Terran delicacies such as Drafts and Wings
and Rings on special as well.  So come in and join us at No Where
Station and bring your friends and enjoy.  No Where Station in
Celestial Lounge at 10.30 pm eastern Friday night.