<USS Meridian> Cancellation of Jan 22 sim

  • From: Frankie Wilkinson <ltfwilkinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:07:49 -0800 (PST)

I apologize for the lateness of this notice.

  The Captain is unavailable to sim tonight, and as I just found out in the few
minutes before the sim, I was unable to fully prepare a "Getting Ready for War"
thought.

  So... Write, Write Write... we are going to war.

  And don't forget to vote for Log of the Year....

  ~Frankie

Yahoo! Photos