<USS Meridian> Apologies

  • From: "Brad Ruder" <groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussmeridian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:39:49 -0800

First and foremost I would like to apologize for my actions as of
late.  I have been incredibly swamped with work, school, and the play
(which is going well, but not as well as I had initially hoped for).
Because of ongoing things like this, I have been unable to fulfill my
duties as host of the Meridian simulation.

And, seeing as how these changes in schedule have happened
drastically fast and within short notice of the simulation, I have
been unable to make it to the sim or give any official notice to
Frankie.  Commander, for that, I am sorry.

I'm glad that you all simmed and can bear with me in this time of
tumult.  It means a lot to me that you guys are all willing to not
explode because I miss a sim or two.  I am lucky to have such
conscientious simmers every Sunday.

With that said, I'd like to ask if you all want to finish the plot
next Sunday (Super Bowl Sunday) or if you want to finish it on the
12th and have our anniversary shindig on the 19th?  Please, let me
know via e-mail what you choose.

And, please please please, submit your Log of the Year votes!  There
are several people who have yet to submit them and I'm needing them
sometime within the next week or so.

Thank you again.

- Brad
(AKA The Captain)