<USS Eagle> USS Eagle : Evaluation for the Medical department

  • From: Jen <imsprite1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:03:17 -0800 (PST)

To: Commodore Fyrstk
Re: Tactical Evaluation Report
Stardate: 58955.02

As seems to be normal the Medical department is the last to be told anything. I
was notified that an evaluation was to be written by each departmant head to be
given to the Commodore. As it also seems that the CMO has been on a leave of
absence, which I am also just learing about, this responsibility falls to me.
Unknown to us the USS Eagle was put thought quite an ordeal versus a very
powerful but thankfully simulated ship. Sickbay was happy to report no serious
injuries were suffered. Minor scapes and brusing to some who were caught
unaware of the situation. These cases were treated quickly and effecently by
the medical staff and the crewpersons sent back to duty. All members did their
part dispte the fact of the absent CMO and that we had no idea of what was
going on.

Ensign Melody

Acting Cheif Medical Officer

USS Eagle