<USS Eagle> "TROUBLE" Sim of 120516

  • From: Rayne McCloud <raynemccld@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Eagle list <usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rosanna Severine <rosannaseverine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 11:56:45 -0400

SIM NOTES:

    FINALLY!  I've caught up to sending out all the logs, now I have to catch them all up on the message boards.

    There was no sim held on 120509, due to my Coast Guard Auxiliary meeting which is held on the second Wednesday of every other month (so it will happen again).

SIM RECAP:
"The Trail"
Officers present: Captain McCloud, Commander(s) Jorel & Vanik, Lt. Commander Hart, Lt.(s) Banning, Moonshadows to Enien & Wren, Ensign Hidewara
Stardate: supplemental

    Repairs to the sub-mode have been completed and are tested.  Thankfully everything works properly.  Banning also comes up with what he believes is a ion trail for the decoy freighter.  The ship proceeds to investigate.

SIM LOG:
http://spsims.com/Eagle/simlogs/1205sims.html#120516