<USS Eagle> Sim recap/log 090729

  • From: Lukas <captfyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:02:01 -0400

NOTES:
    And we are back!!  I hope everyone enjoyed their week off, I know I did.  The JSO - Romulus Plight continues.  As you (hopefully) saw in the two previous posts, this sim played a big part in the survival of the USS Excelsior, a USF sim.  I will be sitting in on their sim, this coming Sunday, and will report on what happens.  Hopefully we will escape the shockwavve.  :)

RECAP:
"Escape Velocity"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Haas, Dr. Hamze, Lt Commander Vanik, Dr. Fenway, Ensign Banning
Stardate: Supplemental (Sometime in 2387)

    The Eagle is still sticking with the Romulan warbird, Bloodwing, which is towing the saucer section of the Federation ship, USS Excelsior.  The latter ship still has over six thousand Romulan refugees, from the now destroyed planet, Romulus.  With the stardrive section gone, Bloodwing can now reach a warp speed, allowing them to stay ahead, if not gain some "ground" on the shockwave from Hobrus.  The saucer separation, however, has taken a toll on XL.  Their already-stretched-thin crew is scrambling to keep the structural integrity fields in place, and erect new forcefields for hull breaches which have  resulted from the forced separation.
    The Eagle matches Bloodwing's speed, and attempts to transport some engineers to XL.... two are lost in the process.  Eagle's crew, as well is dealing with the now-over-crowded condition aboard the ship.

SIM LOG:

21:00 CommoFyrstk =/\= ATTENTION ON DECK =/\=
21:00 EnsBanning ::AA::
21:00 Cmdr_Haas ::AA::
21:00 LtCmdrVanik ::AA::
21:01 Ratchet ::AA::
21:01 CommoFyrstk Captain's Log, Supplemental: (Sim of 090729)
21:02 CommoFyrstk The planet Romulus has been destroyed.
21:02 CommoFyrstk Countless of hundreds of thousands, maybe even billions have been lost.
21:03 CommoFyrstk We have transported as many as possible off the surface, and are currently trahying to outrun the shock-wave from the Hobus star.
21:04 CommoFyrstk We could easily jump to warp 8 or even nahne, but we would then be leaving the USS Excelsior, and the Romulan warbird Bloodwing behahnd.
21:05 CommoFyrstk Both of those ships are carrying over 6 thousand Romulan refugees, themselves.
21:06 CommoFyrstk The Excelsior star-drahve section has just dropped off and..... summarily destroyed bah the shock-wave.
21:06 CommoFyrstk It is unknown, at this tahme, who was aboard it.
21:07 Ratchet [house Khev is nice ;)]
21:07 CommoFyrstk Bloodwing still has Excelsior's saucer section in tow, and is now traveling at warp fahve point nahne, just enough to make some headway on the shock-wave.
21:08 CommoFyrstk BEGIN
21:09 EnsBanning SCI> ::Makes his way to the bridge to replace Commander Matsu.::
21:09 Cmdr_Haas CENG> :: On the shuttle deck, still dealing with the refugees::
21:10 LtCmdrVanik HELM> ::Back in the pilot's seat, following closely behind Bloodwing and Excelsior::
21:11 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: Injured refugees are all over the ship. The corridors are packed with Romulans:: =/\=
21:12 EnsBanning SCI> ::takes his seat at the science console::
21:12 EnsBanning SCI >[ CO ] Sir, Excelsior's saucer section is still experiencing problems.
21:13 CommoFyrstk CO >[ SCI ] Explain, Mr. Banning.
21:14 EnsBanning SCI >[ CO ] they are expperiencing hull breaches, and power outages. The separation wasn't without it's consequences to the saucer section.
21:15 CommoFyrstk CO> ::Nods:: Ah bet not, Ensign. Keep an eye on them. There isn't much we can do for them at this point.
21:15 EnsBanning SCI> Aye, sir. ::Turns back to the console::
21:16 CommoFyrstk CO >[ CMO ] Bridge to sickbay.
21:17 Ratchet [CMO]+bridge+ Sickbay here. We're a little busy sir
21:17 CommoFyrstk CO >+[ CMO ]+ Ah realahze that, Doctor, but Ah would lahke an update.
21:18 Bot EMH> ::walks up to Ratchet:: Tell him we have way too many patients.
21:19 Ratchet [CMO]+bridge+We have way too many patients sir
21:19 Bot EMH> ::Smiles::
21:20 CommoFyrstk CO >+[ CMO ]+ Tell the EMH that is not much of a report. Are supplahes holding up?
21:20 Ratchet [CMO] +bridge+ Not for long. we need help and supplies
21:21 Cmdr_Haas CENG> ;:organizing the distribution of water, and minor rations to the refugees::
21:22 CommoFyrstk CO >+[ CMO ]+ Acknowledged, Doctor. You have prahority on replicator usage, and then the other areas for water and food.
21:23 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: A fight breaks out in the corridor outside of sickbay and then spills into sick bay. =/\=
21:24 Bot EMH> ::goes over to try and break up the fight::
21:25 Bot EMH> For heaven's sake! I'm a doctor, not a fight referee!
21:25 Ratchet [CMO] get security!
21:26 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: the EMH gets entangled with the three Romulans fighting =/\=
21:27
*** DrFenway joined #usseagle
21:27 DrFenway AMO> :: On deck 4, helping with the injured::
21:28 Ratchet [CMO]+security+ We need people down here?
21:28 Ratchet !
21:28 Bot Sec1>+CMO+ We're a little tied up at the moment, Doctor. Can you defuse the situation?
21:30 Ratchet [CMO]+security+No we cannot! We have injured to treat and too many at that!
21:30 LtCmdrVanik HELM >[ CO ] Sir, the Bloodwing is slowing to warp 4.
21:31 CommoFyrstk CO >[ HELM ] Stay with them, Mr. Vanik
21:31 Bot Sec1> +CMO+ We'll do what we can, Doctor, but no guarantees at this point.
21:32 Bot Nurse1> ::jumps in to help the EMH::
21:33 LtCmdrVanik HELM> :: Slows the ship to match the speed of the Bloodwing::
21:34 EnsBanning SCI >[ CO ] Sir, Excelsior is having a lot of issues, and I don't think they have sufficient crew.
21:35 CommoFyrstk CO> Ensign Wren, trah and hail Excelsior.
21:35 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: The hail is successful =/\=
21:36 CommoFyrstk CO >+[ XL ]+ Lieutenant, do you requahre assistance with engineers?
21:37 Bot XL-LT> +CO+ Yes, Commodore, we would appreciate some, but they have to be careful where they beam in at. We are packed over here.
21:37 CommoFyrstk CO >+[ XL ]+ They're on their way, Lt. Hold it together.
21:38 CommoFyrstk CO >[ SCI ] Ensign pick out some spots in Jefferies tubes to transport our crew.
21:38 Bot EMH> ::succeeds in knocking out one of the Romulans::
21:39 EnsBanning SCI> ::Scans XL. Sends the coordinates to the transporter room::
21:40 LtCmdrVanik HELM> ::Maintains an exact match to Bloodwing's speed so we can beam with some measure of safety::
21:40 LtCmdrVanik HELM> ::turns to the CO:: Sir, We won't be able to stay at this speed for too long. The wave will catch up with us.
21:42 Bot EMH> ::applies Vulcan neck pinch to another Romulan::
21:42 Bot EMH> :: Smiles:: I'm really glad I learned that.
21:43 Ratchet [CMO] Good show!
21:43 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: Two of the engineers beaming over to XL, do not make it due to the interference being received by the approaching shock-wave:: =/\=
21:44 Bot EMH> Now maybe we can get back to practicing medicine.
21:45 EnsBanning SCI >[ CO ] ::chokes on his words:: Sir..... Engineers Sully and Dreyfuss.... they didn't make it.
21:45 CommoFyrstk CO> ::Nods in acknowledgement. Makes a note to inform the families::
21:46 Cmdr_Haas CENG> :: and a couple security guards break up another fight in the shuttle bay::
21:47 DrFenway AMO> :: wading through the masses in the corridors, checking for any injured::
21:48 EnsBanning SCI> :: scanning XL:: Sir, our teams are making their way through the Jefferies tubes, towards the captain's yacht.
21:49 CommoFyrstk CO> :: still focused on the lost men:: Acknowledged, Ensign.
21:50 EnsBanning SCI> They are strengthening the SIF, sir.
21:51 LtCmdrVanik HELM> Bloodwing is returning to higher warp, sir.
21:51 CommoFyrstk CO> Stay with them, Mr. Vanik.
21:52 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: A Romulan comes in to sickbay looking extremely pale and sweating profusely =/\=
21:53 Bot EMH> :: doesn't see the new patient as he is busy with others::
21:54 DrFenway AMO> ::Checking on a pregnant Romulan woman.::
21:56 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: Banning sees the Captain's yacht on XL powering up and trying to leave the saucer section. but is jammed in. =/\=
21:57 EnsBanning SCI> Ohhh, geez. ::reports on the yacht:: They're going to blow something out for sure, sir.
21:58 CommoFyrstk CO> :: frowns:: What are they doing over there?
21:58 CommoFyrstk =/\= Pause Sim =/\=