<USS Eagle> Sim log/recap 070613

  • From: Lukas <captfyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:19:36 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.com/eagle.html
Sim notes:

A bit of an easy sim this week.  Hopefully it will be inspiration for some good posts.  There are some unfinished personal tales out there.

Next week..... WATCH OUT!

Sim recap:
"Earth"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt. Commanders Haas, Lost & Dr. Hamza, Lt. Matsu, Dr. Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Lt Fox
Stardate 60787.44 (10/15/2383, 10:00 hours)

The Eagle is docked at Starbase 001.  She is undergoing final repairs from the encounter with the Orions.  The crews are allowed, on a rotating basis, to beam down to Earth.  Malachi invites Dr. Melody to visit his grandparent's farm.  Gwen invites Rommie to meet her mother.  Yoshi invites her brother to visit the Eagle.

End recap

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
ltteboktrkhev: ::AA::
gwenmarqusa: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate 60787.44 (10/15/2383, 10:00 hours)
*** ltyoshikomatsu has joined the chat.
*** ltjgmelody has joined the chat.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We are currently docked at Starbase 1 for final repairs from
our encounter with the Orion ship.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah have been allowing crews to go down to Earth on a ritation
basis, as we are still on active duty.
CommoLukasFyrstk: If something should arahse, we will be requahred to handle it.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Mr. Haas has assured me that repairs will be complete bah the
end of the week.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah have received confirmation from the Academy, and Ensign
Hailey Wren will be permanently assahgned to the ship.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> :Shuts off the computer and looks around the amost empty
bridge.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Still sitting at the science console.::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Finishes up his schoolwork early::
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::in her office, asks the computer where Rommie is currently
located::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  NOthing on Earth to catch your attention?
ltteboktrkhev: Ratchet><CMO>::In her quarters, reading a book, not planning to
report down, just enjoying the peace and quiet of being alone::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> ::Looks up from what she was doing.:: Sir?
RomnHaas: CENG> ::in Engineering, and the computer says so::
T L Lost: <HPW>::enjoying the time with her family, telling them tales of her
adventures so far . . . at least the non classified stuff::
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::makes her way to engineering::
T L Lost: Tru>::on the bridge at the Ops station as this is his rotation to
work::
Malachi Styles: SCI> [AMO]  ~~ Oh Melody?~~
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::enters Engineering, locates Rommie and walks over to him::
Busy?
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> If I returned to Earth I would be honor bound to visit my
family... and our last meeting was... not pleasant.
ltjgmelody: CNS>::In the mess hall getting something to eat.:: ~~Yes Mal?~~
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Ah perfectly understand. Probably have been there
mahself.
T L Lost: Tru>::day dreaming about his games, not really paying much attention
to the conversation::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> I just am not prepared to see my father yet. He did not
agree with my career choice.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ~~ I finished my schoolwork for the day and have
permission to go down to Earth.  Would you like to see my grandparents farm?~~
ltjgmelody: CNS>~~Oh yes very much.~~
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> :: small chuckles:  Ah have definitely been there!
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Runs out of the Eagle's nest and to her quarters to change
into something more suitable.::
RomnHaas: CENG> ::Smiles::  Ummmm... never too busy for you.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> We must have more in common then I know.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Nods::  Families with very hahgh sense of honor, Lt.
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::grins:: Well, you might want to be for this.  Since we've
been in the solar system, my mom has sent me 5 messages asking when she's gonna
get to meet you.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [AMO] ~~I'll meet you in the transporter room.~~
gwenmarqusa: <xo> And she's due anytime to send a 6th.
ltjgmelody: CNS>~~Be there in five minuets.~~::Ties the scarf with her family
colors around her hair and checks herself in the mirror.::
RomnHaas: CENG> ::Hands the PADD to Lt. Fox (in absentia)::  I'm ready.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Smiles and makes his way to the transporter room::
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::laughs:: Work that boring, eh?
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> I just thought the days of fathers expecting thier
daughters to stay home and raise children were over. My father doesn't seem to
agree.
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Heads for the transporter room.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Ohhh, that is what he expects of you?
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::in civies:: You wanna change out of your uniform first?
RomnHaas: CENG>  Boring?  NOt at all.  You know me and this ship, but I would
love to meet your mom even more.
RomnHaas: CENG> :looks down at his uniform:  Uhh... Okayu.
gwenmarqusa: <xo>Well, she's been dying to meet you ever since I told her I was
engaged.  And, you don't HAVE to change, you look perfectly fine in anything
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> That was exactly what he expected of me. He forbade me
from attending the academy. I, of course, didn't obey him. That was the first
of our many arguments before I left.
RomnHaas: CENG> Then let's go.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Shakes his head::  That must be difficult for you now,
not seeing the rest of your family.
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Steps into the transporter room. She is wearing a dress made
of silk scarves of red and gold and a gold blouse a red and gold scarf around
her head.::
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::grins:: Okay.  ::heads for the transporter room::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> I miss my mother and beating up on my older brother.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Eyes widen as she walks in::WOw!  You look beautiful.
gwenmarqusa: <xo> You know, I really love my mom, but she can be completely
obsessive at times.  Everytime I went home she tried to fix me up with some guy.
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Blushes:: Thank you Mal.
RomnHaas: CENG> ::Stops Gwen in the corridor just after they leave Engineering,
and kisses her deeply:::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::glances over to the transporter operator who obviously
has the same opinion as Mal::  We are ready to beam down.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Smirks:: He's the martial arts teacher and he still
can't beat me... I hope his tecnique has gotten better since I left.
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::returns the kiss and smiles, then looks around the cooridor::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  Nobody should have to go through that.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Do you plan on going to test him?
T L Lost: Tru>::casually hears the talk of family and day dreams more, the last
thing he wants to talk is family::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> Would you mind if I invited him to visit me here on the
ship?
gwenmarqusa: <xo> Lets go, I know the perfect spot to beam down too.  It's a
little ways from where my mom lives, but it's a gorgeous walk there.
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Smirks at the operator.:: Thank you too.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Not at all, Lieutenant.  Restricted areas are off-limit
of course.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> Of course sir.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::They get beamed dow to a two-story farmhouse.  Land
sprawling out as far as the eye can see::
Malachi Styles: ::A big red barn sit back from the farmhouse and off to the
right::
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Walks over to OPs and sends a message down to her older
brother.::
T L Lost: Tru>::frowns:: I would appreciate it if you'd ask before using the
consol I'm stationed at Lt.
RomnHaas: CENG> Any walk is gorgeous with you.
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::blushes a little::
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Stops for a moment having a hard time ajusting to the air.::
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::enters the transporter room and gives the cheif the
coordinates, then stops up on the pad::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Looks concerned::  Are you okay?
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>I'm sorry Tru.. I will ask next time.
RomnHaas: CENG> ::joins Gwen on the pad::
T L Lost: Tru>::nods:: I may not look it, but I'm very well tuned in to my
station and I do know what's going on.
T L Lost: Tru>I just choose to ignore anything not important
ltjgmelody: CNS> The air...::gasps a bit:: is thin here. ::Pulls out a hypo::
Luckly I brought ::pant:: something for the occasion.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Smiles:: This wasn't really important enough to have to
bother you my friend.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  A tri-ox compound I would wager.
ltjgmelody: CNS>::Injects herself:: Partly yes. ::Starts to breath easier.::
T L Lost: Tru>It's just an invasion of personal space.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>::Bows deeply:: I appologize Trusan, and beg your
forgiveness.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  I am surprised you don't need that aboard ship.  The air
is pretty much the same.
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::beams down to a little creek outside of an Ireland Village::
gwenmarqusa: <xo> This was one of my favorite places to come to when I was a
child.  I loved to go swimming or spashing around in the water, especially on a
hot day.
ltjgmelody: CNS> The circulated air is more dense then most people notice due
to the confinement.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @ACTION:  Jessican Fyrstk comes out of the house::
Malachah!!  That is you!! ::She hurrys towards her grandson::
T L Lost: Tru>::nods:: of course ::with a quick glance at his station, goes
back to his day dreaming::
RomnHaas: @CENG> :Smiles::  It is breathtaking here.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> Could you please notify me if there is a response.
T L Lost: Tru>There'll be no need ::taps a few buttons:: It'll automatically be
rerouted to your station.
Malachi Styles: @SCI> ::Smiles::  Hello, Grandmother.  I would like to
introduce... my friend, Dr, Melody.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci>Thank you Trusan. ::Goes back to her console.::
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::away from the ship, Gwen slips her hand into Rommies:: This
way ::She walks along the creek down stream perpendicular to the village::
ltjgmelody: CNS> Greetings. ::Curtsies::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Jessica> ::Smiles at Melody::  A doctor?  A real doctor?
You look so young.
gwenmarqusa: <xo> The village is to our right about a half mile.  My mom lives
about a mile or so down stream from here.
T L Lost: Tru> You're welcome
RomnHaas: @CENG> :Takes her hand and walks, feeling like he holds the universe
in his hand::
T L Lost: Tru>::quietly:: I wish I had one of my games.
ltjgmelody: CNS> Yes Ma'am. I am a real doctor. The first of my race to become
one. and my age depends on how it's calculated.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::FDrom his chair::  Go get one, Mr. Lost.
T L Lost: Tru>::sits up and looks straight at the Captain:: Seriously Sir?
You've always yelled at me everytime you catch one on me on the bridge.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Jesica> ::Looking from Mal to Melody, looking a bit
perplexed::
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  Do not worry, Grandmother.  We are just friends.  Good
friends.
gwenmarqusa: <xo> The school that I went to was about a half mile upstream from
where we beamed down.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  We're in space dock, Mr. Lost, and you seem to have a
handle on your board.
ltjgmelody: CNS>[sci]~~At least for now...Ack she can't hear us can she?~~
RomnHaas: @CENG> I would love to see it if we get the chance
T L Lost: Tru>::chuckles, standing:: When have I NOT had a handle on my station
sir?  ::makes way to the TL to get a game::
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::walks along, the area starts to slope downward:: Sure,
though, I have a feeling that once my mom gets a hand on you, she's not letting
you go until she has no choice.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ~~No, she cannot but let us not be impolite.~~
ltjgmelody: CNS>~~Sorry.~~
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::walks a little further, there comes up a small pool made by
the creek at the bottom of the slope::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Mal and Melody suddenly pick up another's
thoughts.:: ~~Mal'ki?  Here?~~
ltjgmelody: CNS> The planet I come from has a longer orbit then Earth so our
year is longer. If my age is calculated by Earth Standard I am older then I am
at home. Our bodies also mature at a slower rate. In a few years Malachi is
going to
ltjgmelody: be older then me.
ltjgmelody: CNS>~~Mal'ki? Romulan?~~
CommoLukasFyrstk: Jessica> Thatis interesting Dear.  PLease come into the
house.  Let me get you something to eat.
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::grins as they near the pool, the suddenly pushes him into
it::
ltjgmelody: CNS> ::Curtsies again::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Surprised by the extra mind::  Umm no.... Grandmother?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Jessica>  Yes, dear?
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  Are the twins here?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Jessica> ::Looks back surprised::  Wel, yes they are.  How
did you know?
RomnHaas: @CWENG> Hey!!  :manages to grabd Gwen's arm as he goes intot he
water::
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::laughs and gets pulled in, landing ontop of Rommie in the
water::
ltjgmelody: @CNS>::Says quietly to herself.::Never did find out what happened
to myself in that other place.
Malachi Styles: @SCI>  I ... just had a feeling.   ~~ That was my younger
brother, Ronov~~
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::the pool being only about 3-4 feet deep, stands up and
offers Rommie a hand:: You looked a little hot
ltjgmelody: @CNS>~~Hello brother Ronov.~~
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ~~Who that?~~
ltjgmelody: @CNS>~~I'm Melody. Mal'ki's friend~~
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::Takes Gwen's hand but pulls her back down in the water::
T L Lost: Tru>::returns to the bridge with his game, sits back at his consol,
takes a second to check things out, then starts playing his game::
ltjgmelody: @CNS>So how old are the twins?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Two small boys come running out of the farmhouse::
Malachi Styles: SCI>  They are three
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::falls back on top of Rommie, then starts splashing the water
at him::
ltjgmelody: @CNS>[sci] ~~alot younger then the last time we saw then huh.~~
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::grabs her hands and pushes her under, laughing, then pulls
her back up and kisses her again::
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::kisses him passionately, then quickly dunks him in the water
and makes a run for it::
ltjgmelody: (them)
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Jessica> Well now I told you boys to stay inside!!  ::The
twins grab onto Melody and Mal.::
ltjgmelody: @CNS> ::Picks up one of the three year olds::Well hello there.
Malachi Styles: @SCI> :Picks up one of the twins::  You have Rohan, Melody.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Rohan> ::Points over to his older brother:: Mal'ki!
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov>::Wrpas hismelf around Mal::
ltjgmelody: @CNS> Hi Rohan. I'm Melody.
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::gets up out of the pool and chases after Gwen::
gwenmarqusa: <xo>::lets him catch her easily::  It's nice to get away from the
ship for a little bit, more then just on a starbase.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Rohan>::points to Melody::  Mel'dy.
ltyoshikomatsu: CSci> ::Gets a message. Frowns.::
RomnHaas: @CENG> ::Wraps his arms around Gwen::  It's nice to see you smile so
much.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfuly submitted,