<USS Eagle> "Sector 742" Sim recap.log 100901

  • From: Lukas <commolukasfyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 11:29:59 -0400

SIM NOTES:
    As stated at the end of the sim, the detention planet has no defenses set up.  The Firegon only remove these beings off ships they have captured (either in or CLOSE to their area of space) and then send them to these camps.  There may be one, maybe two shelters set up for thousands of beings.  You can take it from there on the conditions.  Hopefully some food for thought and logs.

SIM RECAP:
"Sector 742"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Captain Marqusa, Commander Haas, Lt. Commander Vanik, Dr. Compton, Lt. Costa, Ltjg(s) Banning & Wren, Ensign Moonshadows to Enien
Stardate: supplemental

    The crew of our valiant ship are still evaluating the trap which they had narrowly avoided.  Long range sensors detect a Firegon ship in their own territory.  When Gwen orders the ship close to the border, the ship turns and runs.
    Captain McCloud of Pasteur Station, contacts the Eagle and asks them to divert to Sector 742, an area which is supposed to be outside Firegon space, but has seen Firegon activity.  The Eagle warps to the sector to find a Class M planet, which previous surveys had shown to be devoid of life.  Sensors now had shown thousands of beings in one small area.

SIM LOG
20:59 CommoFyrstk =/\= ATTENTION ON DECK =/\=
20:59 LtjgBanning ::AA::
20:59 ltJG_Costa ::AA::
20:59 Cmdr_Haas ::AA::
21:00 LtCmdrVanik ::AA::
21:00 Moonshadows ::^-^::
21:00 Dr_Compton ::AA::
21:01 CommoFyrstk Before we get started.....
Lieutenant junior grade Andrew Costa. Front AND Center!
21:02 LtCmdrVanik uh-oh, you did it now.
21:02 ltJG_Costa ::walks forward::
21:03 Cpt_Marqusa (( bak ))
21:03 ltJG_Costa ::thinks:: What did I do
now?
21:03 Dr_Compton ((wb))
21:03 CommoFyrstk Tonight,

folks is Andrew's last night with us due to his RL
commitments. Can we

all give him a hand and a thanks for his contributions to
the ship?
21:04 Cpt_Marqusa :: claps ::
21:04 Moonshadows ::Applauds in the human
manner::
21:04 LtjgBanning ::Claps:: Yeah, Mr. Costa.
Thanks!
21:04 ltJG_Costa Thank-you
21:04 ltJG_Costa Thank-you all
21:04 ltJG_Costa it is a pleasure serving on
this ship
21:04 Cmdr_Haas Thank you, Drew. I really
appreciated you being here.
21:04 Dr_Compton ::claps heartily::
21:04 LtCmdrVanik Way to go, Costa. Come back
to us soon.
21:04 ltJG_Costa But don't fret or cry, I'll
be back before Easter
21:05 ltJG_Costa in fact, I have the exact
date
21:05 CommoFyrstk Yes. Come back to us soon,
Indeed.
21:05
*** Ltjg_Wren joined #usseagle
21:05 Moonshadows Eoster... Early earth
fertility goddess?
21:06 ltJG_Costa April 20th
21:06 CommoFyrstk And, to assure you do, ::
pulls out a small box. Opens it up revealing lieutenant's
pips::
21:06 ltJG_Costa will be the date I ncome
back
21:06 CommoFyrstk I hereby promote you to
full lieutenant, with all the priveleges accorded to that
office. ::Hands him the box::
21:07 ltJG_Costa thank-you captain
21:07 Dr_Compton CMO>[Costa] Congrats
Lt!!
21:07 CommoFyrstk Thank YOU, Lieutenant. You
have earned it.
21:07 ltJG_Costa AENG>:;puts the pips
on::
21:07 Cpt_Marqusa Congrats Costa . . .
21:07 LtjgBanning ::applauds::
21:08 Moonshadows COngratulations, oh lordly
Lieutenant.... ::Whiskers spread in feline grin::
21:08 ltJG_Costa You guys are great
21:08 ltJG_Costa before we start, would you
like the dates I'm off?
21:08 Cmdr_Haas You are definitely one of
us, Drew.
21:09 LtCmdrVanik Congrats, Lt.
21:09 ltJG_Costa thank-you all
21:09 CommoFyrstk As you were, Lieutenant.
21:09 ltJG_Costa ::AA::
21:10 CommoFyrstk Onward and upward
21:11 CommoFyrstk When we last left our
heroes, they had just escaped a rather deadly Firegon trap.
21:12 CommoFyrstk The ship had moved away
from the explosion, just in time, but was rocked by the
violent shockwaves.
21:12 CommoFyrstk Commodore Marqusa had been
promoted to captain, and is still in command of the Eagle.
21:12 Cpt_Marqusa (( oooo, Commodore Marqusa!
;) ))
21:12 CommoFyrstk Lukas and Malachi are deep
inside a Firegon fleet.
21:13 CommoFyrstk ::Chuckles:: COMMANDER
Marqusa.
21:13 CommoFyrstk ==== BEGIN SIM ====
21:14 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: the Eagle had come to a stop just outside the
system where the Firegon decoy was. =/\=
21:14 ltJG_Costa ((test))
21:15 Cmdr_Haas AXO >[ OPS ] Damage
report.
21:15 Moonshadows TAC>::At her arch...
tracking targets:: ((And I apolgise again for my router
go9ing 10 7 last week, the new one works!))
21:15 Cmdr_Haas =/\=ACTION: the ship only suffered minor damage. =/\=
21:15 Ltjg_Wren ops >[ axo ] looks like
only minor dmg sir
21:15 ltJG_Costa AENG> ::in ME, checking
any damage, minor mostly
21:16 Ltjg_Wren ops >[ axo ] no serious
reports coming in
21:16 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ axo ] :: quietly
:: I hope Lukas is having better luck then us
21:17 Cmdr_Haas AXO >[ SCI ] Mr.
Banning, extend them long range sensors. I'm sure someone
wanted to see that.
21:17 Cmdr_Haas AXO >[ ACO ] ::Nods:: I
hope so, too.
21:17 Moonshadows TAC>ACO> Shields
holding, phaser banks recharged... tubes loaded!
21:17 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ sci ] Most likely
someone from within Firegon space
21:17 Dr_Compton CMO>

::in sickbay, carefully monitoring the still incredibly
tenuous

condition of the Firegon who had killed April Styles-Fyrstk
and

kidnapped her son:: +[CO]+ What happened Commander?! I
almost lost

our patient with that turbulence.
21:17 LtjgBanning SCI> Aye. sir. ::turns
to the console, doing as ordered.::
21:18 LtjgBanning SCI >[ ACO ] Captain. I
do have a Firegon battle wagon on long range sensors. Just
inside their border.
21:18 Cpt_Marqusa aco >+[ cmo ]+ a decoy
Firegon ship exploded and tried to take us with it
21:20 Dr_Compton CMO> +[CO]+ ::sighs:: Sorry sir...I didn't realize...I've
been very...involved down here. thank you for taking the
time to answer me....
21:20 Moonshadows TAC>:: She instructs the
tactical computer to target Firegon ships by distance and
size::
21:21 CommoFyrstk ((There is only one ship on
sensors at the moment))
21:21 Moonshadows ((Scratch my last))
21:21 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ helm ] I want a
closer look, Vanik take us close to their border
21:21 LtCmdrVanik HELM> :: using
station-keeping thrusters::
21:21 ltJG_Costa AENG

>+[ Bridge ]+ Engineering to bridge, all systems are
functioning

within normal parameters, if any power distribution is
needed, we have

plenty to give
21:22 LtCmdrVanik HELM> Aye, sir. :: spins
the Eagle around and heads for their border::
21:22 Cpt_Marqusa aco >+[ cmo ]+ keep that
guy alive Doc, I want answers
21:22 Moonshadows TAC>

::Having no one to shoot at at the moment, she gibves a
regretful

thought to not being at her brushing machine in her
quarters... turns

to her Arch again::
21:22 Cpt_Marqusa aco >+[ aeng ]+
Acknowledged, we may need it
21:23 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ axo ] why do I
get the feeling they want us to attack them?
21:24 Dr_Compton CMO>

+[ACO]+ We're doing our best. He's fortunate that Firegon
seem to

have some of the same redundancies in their physiology as

Klingons...that and the armor he was wearing are the only
reasons he's

not as dead as the Commodore's wife.
21:24 Cmdr_Haas AXO

>[ ACO ] I was thinking they were just there to make sure
the job

was completed. I think they're going to be disappointed.
21:24 Cpt_Marqusa aco >+[ cmo ]+ good,
I'll let you be now
21:25 Moonshadows TAC>ACO> Firegon ship
is not yet in range sir....
21:25 LtjgBanning SCI>

::watching the battle-wagon as we approach the border::
[AXO] I think

you're right, Commander. They've spotted us and are turning
away.
21:25 Dr_Compton CMO> ::goes back to
tending to her patient making a few adjustments to the
bio-beds sensors::
21:25 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ axo ] let's hope
so
21:26 ltJG_Costa AENG> ::thnks:: I wonder
what the heck is happening::
21:26 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: OPS gets a hail from Pasteur Station =/\=
21:27 Ltjg_Wren Ops >[ Aco ] Incoming
hail from PS
21:27 Dr_Compton CMO>[AMO]

Now is a good time for you to take a break if you want to
Core. I'm

not going to rest or take my eyes off him for that matter
until I'm sure

he's stabilized.
21:27 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ ops ] :: sighs::
On screen
21:28 Ltjg_Wren Ops> :: puts the
incoming hail on screen::
21:28 Bot @ Capt McCloud> ::
appears on the screen:: Captain. Good to see you again.
21:28 Cpt_Marqusa aco> ::stands:: Nice to see you Captain. Wish we
had better news
21:29 Cmdr_Haas AXO> :: turns and
silently acknowledges McCloud::
21:29 ltJG_Costa AENG> ::sitting over by the power distribution
station, awaiting orders to transfer::
21:29 Moonshadows TAC>::Glances up at the
screen, guiltily turns her attention back to her console::
21:30 Bot @McCloud> +EAGLE+ Have
you heard back from Commodore Fyrstk yet?
21:32 Cpt_Marqusa aco >+[ ps ]+ last thing
we received was an image of the Firegon fleet massing
21:33 Bot @McCloud> +EAGLE+
::eyebrows raise:: A fleet? Where at?
21:34 Cpt_Marqusa aco >+[ PS ]+ I'll have
my Ops officer retransmit the image to you :: motions for
Hailey to send the info::
21:34 Ltjg_Wren Ops> :: resends the
information to PS::
21:35 Moonshadows TAC>::Runs a 360 degree
spherical scan , finds no othjer hostiles::
21:35 Bot @McCloud>

:: it takes a moment, but he sees the data come up on his
screen::

+EAGLE+ I will send this back to Command. I have something I
need you to

check out.
21:36 Cpt_Marqusa aco >+[ PS ]+ Hopefully
not another exploding Firegon ship
21:36 Dr_Compton CMO>

::compares the current scans with the scans she took of the
Firegon

just after they beamed him aboard and is pleased to see that
there

appears to be some small amount of improvement in his
status::
21:37 Bot @McCloud>

+EAGLE+ I'm not sure what that means, but in Sector 742,
which is

SUPPOSED to be our space, the listening post has detected a
lot of

Firegon traffic.
21:38 ltJG_Costa AENG

>[ DamageCT ] Damage control, be ready for any damage
that might

come to fruition, there might be a chance of a firefight
soon
21:38 Dr_Compton CMO>[Firegon]

::whispers to the form who is quite unconscious still:: You
have a lot

of explaining to do....and I aim to keep you alive long
enough to give

the Commodore some answers....and some closure.
21:39 LtCmdrVanik HELM> :: pulls up the
data for that sector::
21:39 Ltjg_Wren aco >+[ PS ]+
Acknowledged. We'll take a look
21:39 Moonshadows TAC>::Accesses the ships
Janes, checks the specs on the firegon ship::
21:40 Bot @McCloud>

+EAGLE+ Thanks, Gwen. I will have Pathfinder and Dauntless,
both on

standby, but that is the best help I can give you at this
time.
21:41 Moonshadows TAC>::FInds Firegon
ships have strong shields, but they're not of great stamina,
they don't last long in b attle::
21:41 LtjgBanning SCI> ::Brings up the
data on that sector as well.::
21:43 Cpt_Marqusa aco >+[ PS ]+ We'll let
you know what we find.
21:44 Bot @ McCloud> +EAGLE+ Good
luck, Captain. Pasteur out. ::the comm connection closes::
21:44 Moonshadows TAC>B Anning> I was
checking the Janes book of warships... thehy agree with hou
21:44 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ helm ] Vanik, set
course for sector 742, warp 6. Engage when ready
21:45 LtjgBanning SCI >[ ACO ] Sector 742
has one Sol-sized sun, and once class M planet.
21:45 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ sci ] any
civilizations on that planet?
21:45 LtCmdrVanik HELM >[ ACO ] Aye, sir.
Already plugged in. ::Engages at warp six.::
21:46 LtjgBanning SCI >[ ACO ] Negative,
Captain. The planet was only in early stages of development.
21:47 ltJG_Costa AENG>::keeps monitoring
power systems, making sure everything is in order::
21:47 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION:

The journey takes about two hours, and the Eagle arrives
at the sector.

Initial scans show Firegon ship ion trails leading to and
from the

planet. =/\=
21:48 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ tac/sci ] Scan
the area
21:48 LtCmdrVanik HELM >[ ACO ] We've
arrived, Captain.
21:49 Moonshadows TAC>ACO>Tying
scanners to science and Ops... full scan with targeting and
search functions sir!
21:49 LtjgBanning SCI> :: starts an
immediate scan of the area:: [ACO] Definite Firegon traffic
through here, sir.
21:50 Cmdr_Haas AXO >[ TAC ] Moon? Any
other ships in the area now?
21:50 CommoFyrstk =/\=ACTION: No other ships for at least a month. =/\=
21:51 Moonshadows TAC>AXO> No other
contacts... space is... clear... I don't like it
21:51 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ sci ] can we tell
where they were going?
21:51 Dr_Compton Firegon> ::moans in pain
but doesn't rouse::
21:51 Cmdr_Haas AXO> ::Mutters:: I'm not
crazy about it either.
21:52 LtjgBanning SCI >[ ACO ] Aye,
Captain. They have been traveling to and from the planet.
21:52 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ sci ] scan the
planet
21:52 LtjgBanning SCI> ::scans the planet::
21:53 Dr_Compton CMO>

::looks at her patient with sincere sorrow on her face:: I'm
sorry, I

can't give you a stronger pain medication... I don't want to
risk it

unintentionally killing you....Firegon are not exactly
common patients.
21:53 LtjgBanning SCI

>[ ACO ] I'm not sure if this is right, Captain, but I am
detectin

life signs on the planet. Thousands of them. All in one
small area.
21:53 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ tac ] Keep your
eyes peeled for any ships
21:54 Cmdr_Haas AXO> ::mutters:: Damn. I
was afraid of this.
21:54 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ sci ] Can you
tell what kind? :: looks at Rommie::
21:54 Moonshadows TAC>ACO> That is
anotjher Earth idiom I do not like sir... I am fond of my
eyes! ::Tail loops::'
21:55 LtjgBanning SCI >[ ACO ] Not until
we get in orbit, Captain.
21:55 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ helm ] Vanik, get
us in orbit, Wren, send a messasge to PS
21:56 LtCmdrVanik HELM> ::takes the ship
into standard orbit::
21:56 LtjgBanning SCI> :: Starts scanning
again::
21:56 Ltjg_Wren Ops> ::sends info to PS::
21:57 LtjgBanning SCI >[ ACO ] All
different life forms, Captain. Mostly human, but I am
detecting Vulcan and Betazoid as well.
21:57 ltJG_Costa AENG >+[ ACO ]+ Captain,
I'm engaging power increases to sensors, see if you get
anything
21:57 Cpt_Marqusa aco> :: looks to
Rommie:: What's going on down there?
21:58 Cmdr_Haas AXO> :: Frowns and says
quietly:: It's another of their damned internment camps.
21:59 Cmdr_Haas ((Or would detention camps
be a better way of saying it?))
21:59 CommoFyrstk =/\= Pause Sim =/\=
21:59 Cpt_Marqusa aco >[ tac ] Scan the
planet for defense systems
21:59 Dr_Compton ((a prison is a prison))
21:59 Cpt_Marqusa ::AA::
21:59 Dr_Compton ::AA::
22:00 Moonshadows TAC>::COming

from the Sivaoan civilization, which is very freedom
oriented, she

does not like the idea of internment camps and her ears go
back::