<USS Eagle> Re: <USS Eagle>confusion

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ajen_cotts@xxxxxxxxxx, DrizzellaGL0n@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:03:15 EDT

TACTICAL OFFICER LOG
USS EAGLE
ENS. MOONSHADOWS TO ENNIEN REPORTING

We have returned to Eagle, the away team mission is not a success... it is
confusing.   We beamed aboard Intrepid, no crew found.   Only some shapeless
ameboid creatures.   Dr. Compton reported tricorder malfunction as only one
life form - unidentified, omnidirectional - was detected.   My tricorder
gave her the same information.

Lost contact with Eagle.   Forced to take refuge in a small space.

Report a shrill noise and a partial disolution of structure in
"Intrepid"... phemomenon repeated and away team beamed home.

Returned to Tactical on bridge.

Targeting "Intrepid."   Reading what seems to be distress call from
"Intrepid."   Targeting her power plant.

"Intrepid" has fired, no damage.   Ten more duplicates of "Intrepid" on
sensors, read solid and identical.   They have attaced, no damage to shields or
hull.

Captain has received message from Command, ordered to report to Star Base
292... going to slipstream.   I do not like leaving the fight unfinished,
orders are orders.

Moonshadows, out

JPEG image