<USS Eagle> Re: <USS Eagle>Back home

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx, usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ajen_cotts@xxxxxxxxxx, DrizzellaGL0n@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:53:38 EDT

TACTICAL OFFICER LOG
USS EAGLE
ENS. MOONSHADOWS TO ENNIEN REPORTING

VIA TRICORDER

Detected sensor scans.   Commodore has traced it back to source - USS
Royale, listed as missing.   Commodore has chosen XO to lead away team.

Suggested scans for disease.   Chosen to go on away team with XO and CMO.

LOG PAUSE

VIA TRICORDER / SUIT LINK

Have beamed aboard Royale... detected faint life signs.   No disease.

LOG PAUSE

Have detected possible inimical life forms... I am not an esper like some
of our crew.   Decanted from suits.   Life forms closing from port and
starboard.   I am standing by the Medical Officer as doctors get little
training
in close combat.

Lot will continue as situation devolops.

Moonshasdows, out

image/art