<USS Eagle> Re: Sim log/recap

  • From: "Gwen Marqusa" <GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:19:53 -0600

Yet you some how manage to get the "B" just a few characters latter in O'Brian's name.  Interesting . . . ;)

Lukas wrote on 11/19/2005, 08:11:

Hmmmmmmmm.... Freudian slip??  Sory Commander.  I been having trouble with the "b" key.

Lance Bass wrote on 11/19/2005, 4:02 AM:

Oh Lukas old friend:  Officers asent: Commander ass, Ltjg O'Brian (excused), Ens. Rose (LOA)

:Thrawps you up side your head for that one: