<USS Eagle> Re: PathFinder to Star Fleet

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx, usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ajen_cotts@xxxxxxxxxx, DrizzellaGL0n@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:55:28 EDT

TACTICAL LOG
ENS. MOONSHADOWS TO ENNIEN
USS PATHFINDER

ALERT: YELLOW

On patrrol near the "prison planet".   No sign of ships, cloaked or other
wise.   No rescent fuel rsidue, warp wakes.   No power sources.

Scanniing on manual, automatics miss things..

ALERT: RED

USS Dauntless has called for assistance.   Under attack by two Firegon
battle cruisers - heavy.

Pathfinder to Star Fleet goes to assist.   Weapons and shields charged.

I trust our new dship will serve us well, or I have reacfhed the end of my
chosen Path.

Moonshadows, out

image/art