<USS Eagle> OPS Duty Log

  • From: "Roman Haas" <RomanHaas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:33:37 -0400

OPS Log, stardate 041015

I-I have seen to the successful transfer of casualties from S-Spacula One to our triage areas.  I have also set the Eagle up asa relay between Spacula One and Spacula Two until One g-gets their comm system back up.

On another n-note, I have sent Lt. Dawson the specs for the slip-stream transmitter design.  Ensign Tracy and I have w-worked out the relay details, now I hope Jeff can look over the design and poke and p-plug any holes I may have over-looked in the designs.

Hopefully, the slip-stream drive w-would work to get it to the f-far end of the Beta Quadrant and then create the faster-than-subspace communications enabling u-us to sendout a signal for the Athena.

End Log
Lt. jg Roman Haas
OPS Offficer