<USS Eagle> "OOPS!"

  • From: "Malachi Fyrstk" <malachistyles@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:31:31 -0500

ON

Malachi Fyrstk looked down at his uniform and then at the others in the room.  He couldn't help but notice how the uniforms fit closely to each of his crewmates forms.  Mal decided he liked the looks of these uniforms better than the Starfleet uniforms they normally wore.  They certainly did not leave a lot to the imagination.

Mal reached down to pull aside a chair to sit on.  To his surprise, he wound up flinging the chair acrooss the room, narrowly missing hitting Tru by an inch or two.  The chair forecefully slammed the opposite wall.

"Did I do that?" Mal asked.  He looked apologetically to the astonished Tru.  "Ummm, Josie.  Maybe you should tell me more about this Tanka."

Off
Malachi (Styles) Fyrstk, Acting Ensign
Science officer
USS Eagle