<USS Eagle> Krell's Arrival

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:24:45 -0400

This takes place prior to the sim of 050727

ON

Malachi walked from his room to the study area.  Lukas had told him that his mother was going to talk with Admiral Krell and that she would probably be popping in.  Mal wondered if she would just walk in or actually use a ship..  He sat down at the desk and activated the holo-teacher.

Admiral Moondance Krell, as she was known in this universe sat in the center seat of her personal ship.  She was still put out by over hearing something from her personal assistant.  "Too Q-like am I? " She muttered.  "That's insulting.  I thought that the Federation was no longer biased, but, obviously it still has a long way to go."  The Admiral was dressed in her official Starfleet uniform, her pips shining and her long hair loose about her shoulders. Beings often mistook her size of 5 foot as a sign of weakness and the Admiral was only to happy to demostrate the errors of thier ways.  She heard a soft chuckle behind her and turned her chair to face her helmsmen/opperations officer.  "Something funny, Darkwind?" she asked the tall darkhaired man that stood there.

Darkwind merely smiled wider, his blue eyes sparkled impishly, "I see these people have taught you how to mutter under your breath, Elder." His voice was soft, musical and heavily accented.  He pushed back his long black hair.  It was evident that he was of the same race.  "Comparing you to one of those vile and foul creatures is a great insult.  If I were you, Elder, I would not tolerate it."

Moondance returned her chair to facing the viewscreen.  "Aye, I guess it is a good thing."  she sighed and wondered if she would have to undo any training on April and Lukas' child.  It would take a long time to train him, unless he could handle her simply inprinting upon his mind the knowledge he needed to know at this time.  He was still very young, so she must be careful at what she imparted.  Yes, Malachi was destined for many things, but there was time for that, let him enjoy being a child while he could.  "Distance to Eagle, Windwalker?" She asked her weapons officer, a young light haired woman of her race.

"We will be in contact in two minutes, Elder."  Came the reply.

"Good, Come out of stealth mode.  Make sure the Eagle can't scan into this ship, but can read the Fleet registry on it.  Q-like indeed. " she scoffed.  Suddenly her personal ship, The K'Treva, became visible to the Eagle.  "Open hailing frequencies, Darkwind."

Darkwind nodded, and did so.

To be continued...
Malachi (Styles) Fyrstk
Science officer in training