<USS Eagle> Duty Log

  • From: "Gwen Marqusa" <GwenivereMarqusa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:43:59 -0500

First Officer's Duty Log
Stardate:
59468.19

     The mission to locate Commander Bass' shuttle was unsuccessful.  It got interrupted by the Breen.  They decided that we were some kind of threat to them.  After using their nullifying technology to incapacitate the Talon, including knocking out life support, Lt. Lost and myself slipped into unconsciousness.  We awoke to find ourselves in some form of a brig cell.  At first we didn't have a clue what had happened or where we were.  We hadn't noticed the Breen ship, which had apparently been cloaked.  Just before our systems went down, we were alerted to the fact that a ship had decloaked to our port.  But the computer hadn't had time to tell us what ship, and then we were dead in the "water" so to speak.
     It didn't take long for us to realize who had captured us.  The Breen are unmistakable when you see them.  They are always inside those metal suits of theirs.  Of course, I often wonder, when they don't have none Breen guests onboard, if they wear the suits or not.  I'm sure they can make their own ships have the same environment that their planet has.  But, that is besides the point.
     After having been awake for only a few minutes one of the Breen came and took me to an interrogation room.  Then left me there.  The room was extremely bright, and had the capacity to inflict pain through some form of electricity that enveloped the entire room and could be controlled by an operator.  They asked me why we were in the area.  At first they didn't seem overly convinced with my answer, but after a while they left me alone.  I can only assume they were asking Tru the same questions.  After a while they put us back in the same room and then left us there.
     I am not sure how long I was interrogated for, nor how long Tru and I were on that ship.  Eventually the room were in got extremely cold and the oxygen depleted.  We were left unconscious again.  When we awoke, both Tru and Myself were in the Eagle sickbay.  Apparently the Breen had either believed our story, or, the Eagle had convinced them to let us go.  Or both.  I'm sure the Eagle's presence had a lot to do with our safe return.

END Log

Lt. Cmdr. Gwen Marqusa
AXO/CSec/Tac
USS Eagle