<USS Eagle> DL Second Officer

  • From: Roman <RomanHaas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 17:59:19 -0400

Second officer's Log, Stardate 59467.75

LT. Commander M-Marqusa is now back aboard, and I can resume my regular duties as OPS-Second officer.

Concerning our last mission, I-I am making recommendations to the captain for commendations for Lt. jg Tracy a-and Malachi Fyrstk.  Lt. Tracy sh-showed real initiative with the sending out and linking up of the sheilded probes to enable sensors in the "d-dead" area of the Opki System.

Malachi Fyrstk showed true diligence i-in his training as a science officer.  He not only picked out sensor data we had already seen but wnet to the next step and came up witht he i-ion trail allowing us to identify the Breen.  I know this has been done before, ut I am going to recommend an acting ensign's position for the boy.

On a c-completely different matter, I interceded in a report from Lt. Muerta concerning Ensign (Dr) Melody and Malachi Fyrstk.  As Commander Marqusa and I-I share personnel duties, I am attaching a copy of my report on this, which is being sent to the acting first o-officer.

To:     Lt. Commander Marqusa
From: Lt. Roman Haas
Re:   Ensign Melody

Gwen,  I acted on the report from Lt. Muerta concerning a possible improper relationship between Ensign Melody and Malachi Fyrstk.

I went to Ensign Melody and informed her it was considred improper for a Starfleet officer to be dating or carrying on a relationship with a minor individual.  Though we were unable to continue the topic, I believe the ensign has some new thoughts on the mater.  I wanted to let you know what I had done on this matter in case you wish to follow up on it.

End Log
Lt. Roman Haas
OPS/Acting Second Officer
USS Eagle