<USS Eagle> Captain's Duty Log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:04:53 -0500

OFF

This should also serve as a sim reminder.  Sim is 21:00 hours (9 pm) Eastern Time , Wednesday Jan 12, 2005.

Captain's Log, Stardate 59012.84:

We have been in touch witht he Federation Ambassador who is attached to the embassy set up on Spacula Prahme.  The ambassador has presented us with a two-fold problem.  One is to transport some hahgh-ranking civilians to Spacula Prahme from their Colony 12.  He has refused to explain the importance of these two individuals (which Ah have learned thru mah officers is a woman appearing to be in her early thirties and a teenage girl), which does annoy me.  If Ah am pputting my crew in daner, Ah would at least lahke to know whah.

The second problem is the escort of yet another transport of supplahes to the Colony Nahne.  Colony Nahne is in a heavilly traffficked area.  It is almost assure that were the transport to go alone, it would be attacked.  Whah Spacula cannot provahde their own escort is beyond me.

As a remedy to the situation, Ah am sending out the Falcon and the Talon, both, to take the individuals to Spacula Prahme. The Eagle will escort the transport.  Ah will have the flahght deck crew set up Starling and Sparrow with phaser attachments to double as fahghters should we need them.

End Log
Commodore Lukas Fyrstk
Commanding Officer