<USS Eagle> CENG Log

  • From: "Roman Haas" <RomanHaas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:02:09 -0400

Chief Engineer's log, Stardate 60803.98

After a week at it, the repairs from the battle with the T'kil are almost complete. It will take some minor adjustments and a replenishing of raw matter from all the replicating we had done while enroute back to the Sol System.

It is actually fortunate we had the encounter with the Orions.  If our systems had not been rebuilt and the majority of the relays not so new, the hit we took by the T'Kil could have been a lot more lethal to the ship.

I am also putting the entire engineering crew up for commendations.  Most notably. Lt. Stephen Fox, Lt. Ysiris, Ensign Handle, and crewman-first class Jarrs.  They stuck to their posts in the face of the T'Kil onslaught above and beyond the call of duty.

End log
Lt. Commander Roman Haas
Chief Engineer