[ussbansheec] Feeling Deeply

  • From: Korem Jaska <Haku_Mele@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbansheec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:56:48 -0500

_Feeling Deeply
_by Adonis Kaartaren & Maria Wagner
/"Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed."--Storm Jameson

***warning***adult content***
/

Maria and Adonis walked through park until the cool breeze became a cold one. Adonis was still, at Maria's sweet demand, keeping his hands in his coat pockets. Even though she'd asked him to do so for his own well being, it seemed to Maria that the posture made him look sad and defeated. That, in her opinion, just didn't suit him at all. Her arm still around his waist, she hugged him, her nose pressed into his overcoat.

"Don't ever stop doing that, Maria," Adonis said softly. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of it. I've got a deficit running on those hugs but that's my fault."

"Ach, stop beating yourself up," Maria tsked at him.

"Sorry but it's a bad habit I've developed over a lifetime," he said with a shrug. "Right now, all I want to do is so anti-Joshua Garrity that it's pathetic."

"Shhh, stop comparing yourself to anyone who was obviously never stable," she told him.

"Yeah, you're right but can I tell you what it is anyway?" he asked, a slight smile on his face as he plucked a windblown leaf from her hair.

"Go on," came the pert answer.

"I want to take you home with me, have dinner, watch some mindless fun on the screen with you then kiss you good night," he said simply.

"Hungry are you?" she asked.

"When am I not?" he replied with an amused snort.

"Then take me home with you and I'll make dinner for you. We'll see about the kiss good night later," Maria said simply.

His burst of laughter was so sudden that Maria started in surprise but before she could say anything he bent to kiss her soundly. In other circumstances, she might have protested such a public display but she'd missed him terribly. The mouth pressed to hers was persistent but gentle. He tasted so good that she couldn't help but return the kiss as deeply as it was being given.

"Marry me, Maria," Adonis said, his lips a breath from hers. "I wanted to ask you before today. I even told Kestra that a long time ago but I screwed up. Maria, please, I promise I'll do the very best for you that I can. I'll make you happy. I'll---"

Maria bit back a giggle. He was so excited that he was babbling. It was adorable. He was, too. Decent ones, Jubilee had opined, were hard to find and Adonis was, in her opinion, a good guy for a marshmallowy sort. Maria kissed him lightly to stop him from talking. "Yes."

Her sheer happiness at his proposal felt like the tickling of a million butterfly wings in Adonis' mind. "Really?"

"Yes, really, now let me make you dinner before you faint from hunger," Maria teased even as she slipped back under his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~

One of the few benefits that came with being in Starfleet was being able to use the transporters. It was less than five minutes later that found the two in Rome, at the front door of the home that once belonged to his maternal grandfather. Adonis closed his eyes as he touched the doorknob, searching mentally.

"Nobody home," he explained as he caught sight of Maria's curious look. "Considering how Dad was, I didn't want any surprises." He opened the door and stood still, simply taking in the atmosphere. A curious frown crossed his face and he shivered a moment before shaking off the feeling he got.

"What's the matter?" Maria asked.

"Weird vibes. Did you ever see any of the psi talents at that school talk about psychic echoes?" At her nod, he continued. "You generally expect them of an occupied and old home but, not only is there nobody home, I can feel how my dad felt. Whatever it was, it was pissed off and that just never happens."

The sad look was back in his eyes and Maria sighed softly. She hated to see anyone in pain. "He seemed a very easy going and kind man, just like his son," she said softly, one small hand stroking his cheek.

Adonis was content then to allow her to move from his side and toward the kitchen. It was comforting to watch her move about so confidently. There was no table there so he sat on a stool, his back to one of the counters, as she began gathering ingredients. She obviously approved of the amount of fresh goods available but he almost laughed when she dropped a turnip back in its bin. He didn't need to speak German to know that 'ekelhafte Sache' meant 'disgusting thing'. He snickered at her expression.

I heard that," she stated, turning to give him a mock glare. "Don't you dare tell me---oh no..."

She was swiping at a spot on the sweater she wore, an ugly and growing stain from something she'd picked up. "Is that going to come out?" he asked carefully.

"Only if I soak it right now. I refuse to put my things in a sonic cleaner," she stated, a pout, which Adonis found absolutely adorable, marring her face.

He hopped off the stool to touch a finger under her chin. "I'll get one of my shirts for you, beautiful, unless you want to wash it now."

The offer made Maria recall the one time she'd ever seen Jubilee wearing one of Adam's shirts. The man was over a foot taller than the perky chatterbox so the button-down cotton garment hung on her like a dress. She'd also said that it smelled of him, of skin, sawdust, and pine. "A shirt will be fine though I will poke you severely if you laugh."

Adonis grinned widely. "I'll keep that in mind." He didn't keep a lot of clothing at that house, it not being his main residence. In fact, the only thing he found that wasn't Fleet related was an old sweatshirt given to him as a gift after a lecture. He hmmphed to himself at the memory. Yeah, he thought, they were an odd but very interesting group. He was still smiling as he returned to the kitchen and held the shirt out to Maria. "Try this, even if it's going to be more than twice your size," he said, acknowledging the fact that he was a foot taller and at least a hundred pounds heavier than her.

Maria hesitated a moment. In any other circumstance, she would have gone to another room to change but this was the man she'd agreed to marry, the one who clearly loved her. She told herself that and that she did just agree to marry him. Steeling her nerves, she slowly pulled her sweater off, over her head.

"Maria," Adonis said in a slow careful tone, "I, ah, can't say I've ever seen a more beautiful woman in my life." The blush covered all the skin he could see but she didn't look away, even as he closed to distance between them. He brushed her shoulder lightly. "Gods, but you are beautiful."

She shivered under his touch then stepped close enough so that she was pressed to him. One small hand moved to rest on his chest. Despite the extra weight that he often complained about, she could feel solid muscle underneath. She felt his heart beating. "Are you really very hungry, Adonis?" she asked, her voice low and sweet as she peered up at him.

"For you more than anything lese," he admitted, his eyes never leaving her face.

"Then I will be very happy to make you dinner---later."
~~~~~~~~~~

Strong hands settled on either side of Maria's waist, lifting gently, until Adonis could cradle her in both arms. He shuddered with sheer pleasure as she stroked the side of his head. He carried her to his bedroom, a smile on his face as he planted tiny kisses on her face.

Once they were in the room, he put her down on the bed and Maria watched as he knelt at her feet. She stroked his hair, loving the much shorter strands rather than the barely controlled curls and waves he once had, and she found she was unable to look away from the naked desire on his face. How much he loved her was obvious and that was what gave her the courage to go forward, to get by any trepidations. "You're beautiful," she murmured.

"No, you are." It was funny. The shirt he'd fetched for her was still in her lap. He took it from her, tossing it aside, then took her hands in his, loathe as he was to stop her from touching him. "Tell me what you want, my butterfly."

"You, Adonis. I want you to love me, I want you to be the father of my children, and I want us to be happy," she said simply.

He stood slowly, those strong hands again picking her up so that she was completely on the bed. He dropped her shoes to the floor then, with the lightest of touches, trailed his hands up her legs. She wore hose, he realized. He knew many women found them ridiculously old fashioned but he thought they were damned sexy. The sight and feel of them fanned the flames of his desire even higher than they already were. Quiet, demure Maria was his ideal and he loved her. Slowly, he slid the hose down, taking her panties with them, inhaling her scent as he did. He nuzzled the soft hair at the apex of her thighs as he passed, flicking his tongue just a bit lower.

Maria gave a startled gasp of pleasure. She might have been embarrassed but his deliberate care in removing her things had been like a type of adoration or worship. It was no sin. He loved her and that was enough. "Come closer," she said huskily, her eyes luminous. "I want to feel you and see you."

It was just as well, he thought. He was so hard and engorged that his slacks had definitely become uncomfortable. He undressed slowly, consciously reigning in his impatience. He wanted this to last, to burn the moment into his memory. The look on Maria's face as she watched almost undid him. It was so frankly for him that he allowed himself to feel her thoughts. Those thoughts passed through him with a shuddered and a stifled moan. Gods what beautiful passion she held. Careful fingers traced the outline of her bra then slipped inside to thumb a nipple until it hardened and she shifted slightly, moving close to him. He reached to undo the bra then dipped his head, pulling the other nipple into his mouth. He nipped and suckled until she cried out then he sat back, taking his time.

Much to his surprise, Maria sat up, rubbing her cheek along the length of his hardness. Oh but it was hard and soft warm. She felt it pulse and strain against her skin. The groan and shudder he gave made it obvious that he very much liked what she was doing. That emboldened her to mischief. She turned her head enough to lick his tip then ventured to take him into her mouth, as far as she could, as she stroked the rest of him.

"Maria..oh, Gods, Maria, please stop or I won't be able to control myself. Oh that's nice but please..." He had to catch his breath a moment then almost laughed at the look on her face and the feel of her mind. She was both mischievous and hapy that she'd made him feel good. He knelt by her feet, gently widening her legs as he slid up her body. "You, my beautiful lady, are perfect. I love you."

With one strong thrust, he pushed into her, glorying at how well he fit inside and at her cry of delight. Maria clutched at him as if to pull him closer. He slid a hand between them, kneading at a breast, which made her lift her hips even closer to him. What undid him completely, even beyond her stroking his hair, was the gentle nip at his collar bone. Whatever self control he had was lost in a series of ragged thrusts, plunging deeper into her as she clung to him, legs wrapped around his waist. Afterwards, Adonis was fairly sure he had no bones left in his body, having no energy at all to move as he lay over Maria. He did have the presence of mind, though, not to rest his weight on her, leaning instead on his elbow. His forehead touched hers and he gave her a light, shaky kiss.

"Oh, imzadi, you have no idea how much I've missed this. I've missed you so much," he said, his breathing still rapid.

Never had she ever felt so loved or cherished as when he touched her. This was no sin. It was perfect. ""You're wonderful. Ich liebe dich."

A while later, she laid snuggled against him, her head resting in the hollow of his neck as he stroked her hair. He was sleepy then and he enjoyed the haziness he was feeling in conjunction with the peace and contentment of her mind. "Maria, I'll marry you tomorrow if you want but this house makes my skin crawl now. Anywhere else you'd like: New York, London..."

She barely nodded. "Room for children," she said, her hand touching his cheek.

"Mmm, yeah. How many?" He smiled at her touch. For this, no job was too hard, nothing was too much. "My dad would love a lot of 'em."

"Mine, too." She snuggled closer, as sleepy now as he was. "Four or five: Timothy, Jethro, Abigail, Donald, Anthony..."

"If we add in Ziva for my Betazoid grandmother then that will be perfect, beautiful. It will be absolutely perfect."

--
Whatever I now seem to be, Yet more is to be found in me. --James Dillet Freeman