<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0410.21

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 23:51:48 EDT

Sorry about getting booted ... had to paste a couple of  logs together here.

    Lieutenant Jansug Idrys
    Counselor, USS Banshee
    Captain Victor Andros, Commanding Officer
    Celestial Prime Alliance Sim group
    Admiral Gem Rhee, Founder /  Commander-in-Chief
OnlineHost:     CptKetchum has left the room.
OnlineHost:     AdmiralGem has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Dr Sara Kaelyre has entered the room.
Cannon Everett:         So how is everyone?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        pretty good
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Not bad.
Victor Andros:  Alive. For the most part.
Cannon Everett:         At least it's for the MOST part.
Victor Andros:  It's actually kinda strange not dodging hurricanes for a
couple of weekends in a row.
Cannon Everett:         What did I miss last Thursday?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Cannon, Rhi, Josh, Vic
ElRiov trIdrys:         doing pretty good over here
Victor Andros:  Read the chat log.
Cannon Everett:         I didn't get a chat log.
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        HI CY!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Hey everybody. :)
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I have to get this PBS show on DVD
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       What is it?
ElRiov trIdrys:         evening Cy
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Broadway: The American Musical
CptJaykumba:    oh  hello
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I've been in TV heaven for the last three nights :-D
CptJaykumba:    which ship is next tonight?
Victor Andros:  Banshee.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Carol Channing, Sandheim, Rogers and Hart, Rogers and
Hammerstien, Webber, Rent, The Lion King, Bernadette Peters.... I'm on
overload! :-D
ElRiov trIdrys:         One day ... we will have to mount a performance of:
Banshee:
The CPA Musical. Now there'd be something to remember.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::laughs:: if we were a musical who's play who
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEEET
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Attention!
Cannon Everett:         ::AA::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::AA::
Victor Andros:  Previously on the Banshee...
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::@@::
Victor Andros:  Everybody's favorite away team defeated an alien foe who was
attempting to reproduce by destroying its energy source.
Victor Andros:  However, there are many threads left unresolved, such as the
people of Perdition and our Romulan &quot;liason&quot;
Victor Andros:  ...who is still running around... someplace.
OnlineHost:     CptJaykumba has left the room.
Victor Andros:  Any questions?
Cannon Everett:         ::raises hand::
Victor Andros:  Yes, Cannon?
Cannon Everett:         Is the away team back on the ship?
Victor Andros:  Yes.
Cannon Everett:         Ratatathank you.
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > :::wraiths around the corridors of the
Banshee:::
Victor Andros:  Well, with that...
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Cannon Everett:         ::is on the Banshee::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;that's a great place to be&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::on the bridge, in her chair::
Victor Andros:  ::Walks onto the bridge from his RR::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::walking into his quarters and collapses on the bed::
OnlineHost:     LtCdrJoshuaAsper has left the room.
Victor Andros:  Commander, report.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::heading towards Medical:::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Damn, when he said &quot;collapse&quot; he meant
it&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::hands him the PADD with the details of the AT
mission::
OnlineHost:     CMICHdave has left the room.
OnlineHost:     LtCdrJoshuaAsper has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ( ::laughs:: He collapsed right out of the room!)
Victor Andros:  ::takes it:: Thanks.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       {{Woah, that was fun.}}
Victor Andros:  Mr. Chaos, status of the inhabitants of Perdition.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::rubs his eyes::  Why can't I ever find time to sleep?
::said into the pillows::
Cannon Everett:         ::sneezes::
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; All the inhabitants are alive, though the fighting
has apparently stopped.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::in sick bay being a doctor::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::enters Medical:::
Cannon Everett:         Whoo-whee! Gawd damn, got me a case of the sniffles!
Victor Andros:  ::Looks over at Cy::
Victor Andros:  How'd you like to go back down to the surface?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::qm:: I can hardly believe what happened down there.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::looks at him::
Cannon Everett:         Ah suppose Ah need one a those antihystamines or
somethin'.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Would you like my honest opinion or my official one?
Victor Andros:  ::Clears his throat::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        How are you feeling?
Cannon Everett:         ::sneezes again::
Victor Andros:  We need to get those people off the planet.
Cannon Everett:         Shee-it.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Like I'm getting off the Mother of All Headaches. You?
Cannon Everett:         ::is in the security office, doing nothing of course,
and
hops up and skips on out of the room like a stone over a calm pool::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Agreed.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        like hell but Shhhh don't tell ::smiles a little::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::rolls oever and looks at the ceiling::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yeah. Nitro drip is more pleasant or so I've heard.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::is training new recruits in the holodeck, you
know, being productive as opposed to her Interim authority::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; Okay, everybody done stretching?
Cannon Everett:         Cadets&gt; Uh, yeah. I guess, yeah.
Victor Andros:  Skitz, I need you to prepare quarters for all 1,645 of them.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; That's when you say, 'Yes ma'am!'
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; ::Jaw drops::
Cannon Everett:         Cadets&gt; ::pathetically:: Yes ma'am...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Security needs to be tasked with making them not kill
each
other.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::scans Jansug:: I'm not seeing any lasting effects
OnlineHost:     LtCdrJoshuaAsper has left the room.
Victor Andros:  First things first, though. I need you to go down there and
assess the situation.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; With that attitude, you guys are headed
straight for
the science labs. A little UMPH in those 'yes ma'ams.'
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: That's reassuring. Hopefully it's the same with
you.
OnlineHost:     LtCdrJoshuaAsper has entered the room.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       {{::throws things at AIM::}}
Cannon Everett:         Cadetz (in da house, yo)&gt; YES MA'AM!!!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I'll be fine a few cups of coffee and I'll be right as
rain

LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::rolls out of bed, barely::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::under her  breath:: Jesus! ::out loud:: Okay!
Lesson twelve. Anyone want to review?...
ElRiov trIdrys:         Good, I'll be heading towards my cup of Uttaberry tea as
well.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Sir. You honestly think the situation has changed?
Victor Andros:  They're not fighting.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::crinkles her nose:: My Grandmother drinks that stuff'
Cannon Everett:         ::prances his sorry ass into good ol' sickbay::
Yyyyyyello?
Anyone in here?
ElRiov trIdrys:         And one day ... ::looks around:: .... I'll be able to
get
people to come to my own office.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::stumbles to the replicator::  Raktijino.  Hot.;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::Swallows::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::laughs:: Not as long as it's in here. People are
scared
of sick bay
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; Sir, this ship can only handle 800 people. Max.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks around:: Ummm I -do- think you have a customer
Sara
Cannon Everett:         ::sneezes huge and loudly, adding a high pitched wail
underneath it, sure as shit to get Sickbay's attention::
Victor Andros:  Skitz&gt; There's no way I can fit more than twice that in
here.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::grins:: Good luck. ::exits and heads to own office::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::whispers:: Oh dear god someone hide me
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks around and wonders where the hell her staff
is::
Cannon Everett:         ::suddenly gets nervous:: Oh...uh...Hah, there,
um...Doctor
Crusher. ::swears he's heard someone important say that::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::sighs:: Kaelyre
Victor Andros:  I'd send Asper, but Davis knows you.
Cannon Everett:         Ah'm sorry?
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::enters office, sits, gets tea and begins going over
PADDs:::
Cannon Everett:         ::sneezes at her::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        It's only been how long since... ::shakes head:: What
can I
do for you Mister Everett
Victor Andros:  Besides, I think that would be a little insulting to her.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::stands::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         &lt;m&gt; Can't argue with you there
Cannon Everett:         Well, uh... ::sniffs long and hard:: Ah think Ah done
gone
and caught me a cold.
Victor Andros:  +Security+ Bridge to security.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::steps back::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; +Andros+ Yes sir?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Have a seat on the biobed
Victor Andros:  +Ivy+ I need a security detachment for an away mission to the
surface.
Cannon Everett:         ::tries to avoid eye-contact:: Um..okay.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; +Andros+ Right away, sir!
Victor Andros:  +Ivy+ Have them assemble in TR1.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::takes out her tri-corder and starts to scan::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::flatly: I'll be waiting int he TR.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters TL, directs it::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; Computer, load Teacher, lesson twelve, Lesser
32.
Cannon Everett:         Holograph Ivy&gt; ::appears::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::drinks his drink and heads to the bridge::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        How did you manage to catch a cold?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::prepares a hypo spray::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; +Security+ Caderiz, Sivad, and Reshk, meet in
TR1.
Cannon Everett:         Uh, ::sniffs:: Ah dunno.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::enters the turbolift::  Deck One, Bridge
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::gives him the hypo:: That'll help
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::sips at tea ... head gradually clears:::
Cannon Everett:         ::lets a little snot drip out of his nose onto his
uniform::
Thanks. Uh...doctor? Can Ah say somethin' to ya?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::drinking his raktijino, steps out onto the bridge and
walks to Tactical::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Go ahead Ensign
Victor Andros:  Mr. Asper.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy and security team&gt; ::assemble in TR1::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::nods::  Commander.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::blink blink::&gt;&gt;
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       {{MAGIC EDIT!}}
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::nods::  Captain*
Cyanah Kaelyre:         :walks into the TR::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; +Andros+ Ready and waiting in TR1, captain!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~Is it to soon to ask for a vacation?~
Victor Andros:  You have the bridge.
Victor Andros:  ::Walks into his RR::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::looks up, slightly confused, and then nods::  Aye,
sir.
::steps over to the Command Chair::
Victor Andros:  ::Pulls up his comm frequencies::
Cannon Everett:         Uh, well, Docter Cru...Kaelyre, Ah, uh... Ah wanted ta
say
Ah'm sorry 'bout the way Ah was actin' a couple months ago.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::taps the arm rest display and runs over tactical
scenarios::
Cannon Everett:         Ah was bein' stupid, courtin' you and all.
Cannon Everett:         ::his voice affected by the mucus::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Alright, let's go. Beam us to the human camp.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::steps up on the pad::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        The way I remember it your apology should really be
aimed
at my wife, Ensign, it was she you hit on
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::not that she hold a grude::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Guess who's going back down to the planet.~~
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (:-D)
Cannon Everett:         Actually Ah was hittin' on both....::blinks:: okay.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::steps up on pad:: All ready here. ::turns to
Cy::
Hi. Ivy Lesser. ::offers hand::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::suddenly wants to see some action::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~Why? You just got back~~
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::runs some scans on the surface::
Victor Andros:  Dammit.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::watches the transporter status::
Victor Andros:  ::Walks back out onto the bridge::
Victor Andros:  What the hell is wrong with this place?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Captain?  ::stands::
Victor Andros:  A man can't even get out a priority one subspace
communication.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::enters Office:: Well there you are. I hear
you had
quite an experience down there.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Don
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        No harm no fowl, Ensign....
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Is there anything else?

Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (Longer then most? This coming from the 64 year old who
looks 23.. LOL)
Cannon Everett:         @ Ivy&gt; ::looks admirably at Cy, wishing she was like
her::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ I'm glad to hear that.
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( :::kicks AOL::: ))
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Ooh!  Ha.  The problem is in the interfacing
subroutines.
We can receive the message, but we can't access it.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ ::smiles at the big Klingon::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ( Well, most people Cy knows aren't like that, so :p )
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::finishes synopsizing the AT adventure to T'Nal:::
Victor Andros:  @Davis&gt; ::Walks over to Cy:: We are as well. It is time
for us to return, despite what we have done.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > :::letting out a low whistle::: Wow. Well I
sort of
wish I was there but not with those headaches and everything ...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ Captain. ::smiles::
Victor Andros:  Well, that's a start, but I need to talk to them, not listen.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Indeed.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::reading over the what ifs to see if she can guess what
will happen when the people down below beam up::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::looking at PADDs:: So? You hear from Lwax or
anyone at home?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::nods::  Yes, sir.
Victor Andros:  @Davis&gt; I cannot believe I was so blind as to do all that
I have done after working so hard for peace between our peoples.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ You were all affected by whatever that was in the
ziggurat.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Mmmmmmm she hasn't said much but Homn ... eh he's been
his
usual Chatty Kathy self. A yak a minute.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::access the access relays and remodulates them to a
higher bandwidth::
Victor Andros:  @Klingon&gt; Ziggurat?
Cannon Everett:         @ Ivy&gt; ::is now wondering what the God she's talking
about, but tries to appear well-informed::
Victor Andros:  @Davis&gt; Yes, what ziggurat are you talking about?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::laughs::
Cannon Everett:         ::is still sneezing:: Bitch in a buzzsaw, whut the hell
good
did that hypo-spray do?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::taps the console::  I'm too good.  With a remodulation
of the mesostatic charge through the interfacing interface, I think that we
can reset the relays to match whatever band the reception subroutines are on.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ I thought you were aware of it, but there is a
ziggurat on
this planet that had some sort of creature inside. It was what was feeding
this conflict.
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > :::approaching Sickbay:::
Victor Andros:  @Klingon&gt; No wonder there was no victory. What is the
point of fighting if there is no glory?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::holding her empty coffee cup upside down frowning::
Cannon Everett:         @ Ivy&gt; ::starts thinking of reasons...but decides
not to
bring them up::
Victor Andros:  @Davis&gt; We were manipulated? For this long?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ Indeed.
Victor Andros:  @Davis&gt; ::is in shock::
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > ::enters SB, calls:: Is there a Maenak in
the
house, by any chance?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Chaos, remodulate the mesostatic charge couplings in the
communications array.
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; On it.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::heads for a rep. and sees the Romulan:: That would be
me..
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ So are you all ready to leave this place?
Victor Andros:  @Davis&gt; We are.
Cannon Everett:         ::enters SB, looks at tr'Mandukar:: Oh! Hey there! Live
long
an' prosper, there good buddy! ::to Sara:: Ah think Ah need another dose,
Doc.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::watches him do the mesostatic charge::  I believe that
did it sure.  I've got moderate integrity on incoming and outgoing
frequencies.
Victor Andros:  @Klingon&gt; ::Thumps his chest proudly:: We would be glad to
return to the Empire so we may win it glory.
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > Jolan'tru. I am Arrain tr'Mandukar, the
Rihannsu liaison to your ship. ::looks around:: I never understand why au
humans call this ... "sickbay" ... if it is na always filled with sick people
... ::raises brow::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ Then you shall have that chance. One moment while I
contact the Banshee, please.
Victor Andros:  Open a channel to the Klingon embassy on Earth.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ ::Steps back to the security officers::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::leaves her cup on a table and walks over to him, sees
Cannon and tried hard not to smack herself in the forhead:: It takes a little
while to work, Ensign, take a few hours off
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;God, that sounds strange...&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > ::looks at Cannon:: Au must be confusing
me
with the Vulcans ...
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::blinks and nods::  Aye, sir.  Connecting...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Andros+ Kaelyre to Andros.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       {{::hears dial-up tones::}}
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Go ahead.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::hears voices:: What's that?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::sees he's talking to Cy and runs some interference
checks and scans to delay the pick-up::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @+Vic+ They're ready to leave peacefully, Captain.
ElRiov trIdrys:         What's what?
Cannon Everett:         Well you didn't tell me that! Well thanks. :;turns to
tr'Mandukar, gives little Vulcan sign with the fingers:: Tootle-oo!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks back at Mand:: Jolan'tru Arrain. I am Lt.
Commander
Sara Kaelyre the head Maenak
Cannon Everett:         ::skidaddles::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::puts up a hand:: ::q:: Shhh ... wait.
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Excellent. I'm in the process of getting in touch with
the Klingons, so stand by.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::taps the console::  Not being able to hold them off
any
longer.  Sir, they're responding.
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > ::bows slightly:: Daise'Maenak t'Kaelyre.
It
is an honor to meet au.
Victor Andros:  Good. ::stands:: on screen.
OnlineHost:     scurrdi has entered the room.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Aye, sir, on screen.  ::activates the viewscreen::
scurrdi:        ((hi everyone, sorry im late))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::stands by::
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > ::looks at Cannon's retreating form, then
back
to Sara:: He does -na- know the difference between Rihannsu and Vulcans?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( Evening Oridian )
Victor Andros:  ::nods:: Ambassador Worf.
Victor Andros:  Worf&gt; Captain, how may I be of service to you?
scurrdi:        ::is at his station::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        He is from the short bus
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ( There's a difference? ::ducks:: )
Cannon Everett:         (Ambassador...Worf?)
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > I ... I see.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       {{Yes, Ambassador.}}
Victor Andros:  ::proceeds to explain to him to whole being in Romulan
territory thing and the klingons and... etc.::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Score one cameo&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::stealthily exits office and heads into
Medical,
observes conversation ...
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal >  ... goes pale:::
scurrdi:        ((nice))
Victor Andros:  So, we need to know if the Klingon Empire would be interested
in sending a ship to pick a thousand 150 year old warriors.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        He is by far not a standard example of our crew,
Arrain,..
So what is it I can do for you
Cannon Everett:         Med Tech&gt; ::walking by, casually:: To say it
simplisticly, he's an idiot.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > :::begins backing up towards Counselor's office,
vqw::: Jansug ... Jansug ... !!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @::mills about with the Sec officers as the inhabitants
prepare to leave::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::pokes head out:: Hmm ??
Victor Andros:  Worf&gt; Send me you coordinates. If they cannot spare a
vessel, I will go myself.
Victor Andros:  your*
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > ::having caught T'Nal's whisper, turns and
looks ... gaze hardens::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks over where he's looks and think OH SHIT::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > :::freezes like a doe caught in a car's
headlights:::
Victor Andros:  Wow. Your help is greatly appreciated, Ambassador. It is
unfortunate that I do not have a larger ship at my disposal.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::doesn't even wait for Andros' signal, sends the
coordinates::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Sir, I believe you had the pleause of meeting my wife
and
were to have a drink with her...
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::steps out of office::: What's up, hon ... ?? :::sees
tr'Mandukar, doesn't need an explanation:::
Victor Andros:  Worf&gt; It is regrettable, but easily fixable. Worf out.
scurrdi:        ((phooey, i was gonna send the co-ordinates lol))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Have you had the chance to do so
Victor Andros:  ::Sees that they've been sent::
Cannon Everett:         @ Ivy&gt; So how long have you and Sara been married?
Victor Andros:  Well, now that that's taken care of...
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > Oh! Oh yes so I did ... Na I have na had
the
chance, just as of yet. Do au know where she may be at this time?
Victor Andros:  Mr. Starfire, I need to arrange for enough supplies to be
left here so the Klingons can survive for... two weeks.
Victor Andros:  Just in case.
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Bridge to Commander Kaelyre.
scurrdi:        ::nods:: Aye sir, I'll have them transported down as soon as
possible.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ~Jansug, e'lev, beam me anywhere, I don't care,
even
that damned planet, just get me OUT of here ...~
scurrdi:        ::begins tapping on his console::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        She's on the away team that was sent down. She should be
back shortly, perhaps I could join you
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Six months. ::smiles::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Vic+ Kaelyre here.
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Mandukar > ::nods:: Ah, well, that would be
delightful.
Until then .. ::nods ... looks once more at T'Nal and Idrys ... heads on out
-very- purposefully::
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ We're taking the Federation peoples, the Klingons are
coming for their own. Inform them we are leaving them with two weeks
supplies.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~He's gone, e'lev ... don't worry ...~
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::blinks::
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Hopefully another few days here won't kill them.
Cannon Everett:         @ Ivy&gt; ::hopes that she finds herself a nice man to
share
that time with::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::waits till he's gone and then:: shit shit shit shit
shit
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Vic+ They won't like that. They'll think we're leaving
the
abandoned.
scurrdi:        ::finishes tapping console, looks up:: sir the supplies should
be
transported into their main building at your signal.
OnlineHost:     LtCdrJoshuaAsper has left the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::heads back to Jansug's::
Victor Andros:  ::nods to Oridian::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::shakes head:: No, Jansug, he's -not- gone ...
so
long as he's on the ship ...
OnlineHost:     LtCdrJoshuaAsper has entered the room.
scurrdi:        ::taps the &quot;send&quot; button on his console::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::blinks::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       We're going to take all the Federation people, Captain?
scurrdi:        ((wb))
ElRiov trIdrys:         There's something you're not telling us, T'Nal ...
::looks
from her to Sara and back::: What is it?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::knocks on the door::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( no we're in SB outside the office )
Victor Andros:  +cy+ ::sighs:: There's no way I can take them on the Banshee.
Even if I crammed them like sardines in the cargo bays, there wouldn't be
enough room.
scurrdi:        ::nods in agreement::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Vic+ I'll try to smooth this over.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::magic edit:: Do you know him?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Vic+ Kaelyre out.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::frowns::
scurrdi:        Sir, what about the Potekmin?
scurrdi:        Could they use that?
Cannon Everett:         @ Ivy&gt; Perhaps we should take only half of mixed
races,
so that the races don't feel left out.
Victor Andros:  The away team had to destroy the dilithium in order to stop
the creature.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::nods nervously:: He was ... involved in
assigning
the mission my parents were on ... when they hijacked the ship and defected
to the Federation ...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ The Captain has made his call.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > He knows my family ... I am a marked person in
the
Star Empire.
scurrdi:        But with the extra dilithium that we have we could give that
ship
enough power to get her to the nearest starbase.
ElRiov trIdrys:         That was the Tal'Shiar vessel right?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::bits her lip and wonders if this will be the straw
that
gives her a metal break down:: What will he do?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::nods::
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Commander, wait.
Cannon Everett:         @ Ivy&gt; ::bites bottom lip, wishing she had spoken
sooner:: Well shoot.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @:Sighs with relief: +Vic+ Kaelyre here.
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Offer them our assistance repairing their vessel.
Victor Andros:  ::nods at Oridian::
ElRiov trIdrys:         I'll be willing to wager that although he has a Galae
rank
he's Tal'Shiar as well. A double agent.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Vic+ Yessir.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ That's better.
scurrdi:        Aye sir, I'll get on it.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ::q:: Yes ...
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Tal'Shiar? Ok that's it now I know there's someone at HQ
out to get us
Victor Andros:  Oridian, take care of the Krotahl first, then get to the
Potemkin.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ ::finds the large Klingon::
Victor Andros:  @Klingon&gt; What does you captain say?
Victor Andros:  your*
Cannon Everett:         @ Ivy&gt; ::follows Cy, bringing her dogs...er...sec
team::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;How's everyone on time?
Victor Andros:  &gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (So that's what the leather collars were for)
ElRiov trIdrys:         Thing is, Sara, we've kept T'Nal's identity a carefully
guarded secret for months. Now we're not even under Morrigan's command ...
what do you think Andros would say if he heard of this? Or do we break it to
him at all?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (I;m good :-D)
Cannon Everett:         (chillins)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ Our ship is not large enough to carry everyone here.
So we
would like to offer our assistance in repairing your ship, so you can make an
honorable return under your own power.
scurrdi:        ::nods:: Aye Captain ::rises and exits the bridge:: +George+
George, get an engineering team with the extra dilithium and meet me at the
TL.
scurrdi:        ((im fine))
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( fine right here too )
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       {{I've got to jet soon.  :(}}
scurrdi:        George&gt; Aye boss.
Victor Andros:  @Klingon&gt; That is perfectly acceptable to me.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       {{I'll chat you guys up later, gotta jet.}}
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;'night!&gt;&gt;
scurrdi:        ((cya buddy))
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( later Josh ))
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       {{::waves::  Hasta!}}
OnlineHost:     LtCdrJoshuaAsper has left the room.
scurrdi:        ::arrives at TL as does george and friends::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Your asking the wrong person. I couldn't even start to
guess his reaction, but I think for T'Nal's safety he needs to know
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ Glad to hear it. We will begin at once.
scurrdi:        ::zaps over to the klingon ship::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Agreed. The longer we withhold this the more of a
corner we
paint ourselves into.
Cannon Everett:         @ Ivy&gt; ::w:: I don't know how to fix a Klingon ship.
Victor Andros:  @Davis&gt;And us?
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ~Now what e'lev?~
scurrdi:        $::looks around:: Wait a second... This way. ::starts walking::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::blows a stand of hair out of her face and mummbles::
getting good at keeping secerts
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~I'm not sure ... but if I have my way you'll be
assigned a
bodyguard while that fellow is aboard.~
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods in agreement::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ We will bring you home aboard the Banshee.
Victor Andros:  @Davis&gt; You cannot repair the Potemkin? ::Frowns::
scurrdi:        $+Banshee+ Captian were ready for the klingons to come aboard
there
ship whenever they are ready.
scurrdi:        $ +Banshee+ To help us.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ We could tow her in, but repairing both ships would
require more dilithium than we have to spare.
Victor Andros:  +Oridian+ Understood.
Victor Andros:  @Davis&gt; ::nods mutely::
ElRiov trIdrys:         I think it's time we spoke with him ...
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::leans against the wall when she feels her knees
weaken::
Do you think he's act quickly? This might not be the time to add to the
stress around here
scurrdi:        $::finds the engine room:: Alright then boys and girls, lets
get to
work. Lets do the basics that we know how to do until the klingon engineers
arrive.
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Commander, inform the Klingon commander that it is safe
for his people to return to his vessel to help with repairs.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Vic+ Aye sir.
Cannon Everett:         @ Caderiz and Sivad&gt; ::play rock-paper-scissors,
odds and
evens, and thumb wrestle::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         @ ::turns to the Klingon:: Your ship is ready for your
return.
scurrdi:        $::O and team start their repairs and such::
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
scurrdi:        ::paused::
Cannon Everett:         ::paused::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        paused
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEET
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::AA::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::umop episdn wis esnad:::
Cannon Everett:         ::AA::
Victor Andros:  Alright, everybody. Great sim. Thanks for coming. Even if you
were late.
scurrdi:        ::AA::?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::VV::
scurrdi:        ((she never says attention anymore lol))
scurrdi:        ::hides::
Victor Andros:  I have no announcements this week.
Victor Andros:  Commander?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Dismissed!
Cannon Everett:         Tootle-oo!
ElRiov trIdrys:         niters folks
scurrdi:        peace
OnlineHost:     scurrdi has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Victor Andros has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Cannon Everett has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.