<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0410.07

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 23:52:18 EDT

OnlineHost:     JohnsonArmisted has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Dr Sara Kaelyre has entered the room.
OnlineHost:     EnsKiaraWolfe has left the room.
AdmiralGem:     Have fun, Banshee!
OnlineHost:     LtCdr K Dallas has left the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         we will
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       We always do!  :)
OnlineHost:     AdmiralGem has left the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        YES!!! Berndette Peters is doing a concert tour!
OnlineHost:     Lt John Hawke has left the room.
Victor Andros:  Who?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        =-o
Cannon Everett:         Why can't we be pretty people like them? ::is star
struck::
OnlineHost:     Kyle mills has left the room.
Telsia Ehling:  i am pretty people j/k ;)
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Berndette Peters.. One of the greatests actresses ever
set foot on a broadway stage
Cannon Everett:         You're more than one? ::starts breathing heavily and
stares
awkwardly::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        a movie screen
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        or boob tube
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Again, who?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        BRAD!
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       :-D
Cannon Everett:         BERNADETTE PETERS, RUDER!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::smacks him::
Cannon Everett:         ::seconds that::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::laughs::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       I knew who she said, Clemmer.  I was saying I'd never
heard of her.  Ever.  Period.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        She's done countless plays and musicals. She just
wrapped
up the reviel of Gypsy
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        she did Annie get your gun. Into the woods, she's done
movies with Steve Marian
Cannon Everett:         Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmodest Mouse.
Cannon Everett:         rocks.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        and Clint Eastwood
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        they only have half her tour up on her site.. I hope she
comes to Cleveland.. I could always go to Boston
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        http://www.bernadettepeters.com/index_fla.htm
Telsia Ehling:  cool site
Cannon Everett:         Be right back, guys.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I saw her once when I was little in a movie, Pennies
From
Heaven, and ever since then I've known that I wanna do what she does
Telsia Ehling:  thats cool
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        HI CY@
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        err !
Telsia Ehling:  heya CY
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Hey everyone!
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::waves::  Evenin' Cy!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I so have to go see her even if I have to go out of
state
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Cy
Cannon Everett:         What's up, Cy?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I wonder if her concerts will be pricey
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Banshee's up. :)
Telsia Ehling:  wow, this is a pretty full room tonight
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Attention!
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::AA::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::@@::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Cannon Everett:         ::AA::
Victor Andros:  As per the previous promise, I am advancing the timeline a
little bit. Everybody should be in the middle of their previous projects, or
wrapping them up.
Victor Andros:  We *are* still orbiting Perdition and we are still trying to
figure out what the hell is going on down there.
Victor Andros:  Any questions?
Telsia Ehling:  ::raises hand::
Victor Andros:  Yes, Tel?
Telsia Ehling:  do you remember what sara and i were doing at the end of the
last sim?
Victor Andros:  Something about trying to figure out the aging cycle, or lack
thereof.
Victor Andros:  I can't recall specifics.
Telsia Ehling:  okay
Victor Andros:  Anybody else?
Victor Andros:  Oh, Joe wanted me to say to everyone, and apologize for not
being here. His birthday's coming up, and some friends wanted to take him
out.
Victor Andros:  that is, say &quot;hi&quot;
ElRiov trIdrys:         Birthy Happday Joe! :::waves:::
Telsia Ehling:  oridian is on his way
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Cannon Everett:         ::is on the Banshee::
OnlineHost:     Oridian Starfire has entered the room.
Oridian Starfire:       ((thank  you, sorry for being late))
Victor Andros:  ::Sitting in his RR::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::in medical lab with Tel::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::in office:::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::working on the bridge, as usual::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( brb )
Telsia Ehling:  ::hanging with sara
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::on the bridge, in her chair::
Telsia Ehling:  in med lab::
Oridian Starfire:       ::sitting at his station on the Bridge::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Commander?  ::looks over at Cy::
Cannon Everett:         ::sits idly in his room, whistling to himself::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Yes, Mr. Asper?
Cannon Everett:         ::is, in fact, the most useless human being in
existence::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       The Starfleet personnel on the surface.  They're at war
with the Klingons down there, right?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Indeed.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::stands up right and rubs her neck:: I don;t get it.
How
can things grown nautrally on a planet look like things that are replacted?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       So, why don't we just negotiate a truce with them?
Cannon Everett:         Ivy Lesser&gt; ::is in Security, tapping away at
consoles,
bringing up security team rosters::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         If it were that easy.
Telsia Ehling:  ::sighs and tries to think again::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       How isn't it, ma'am?  We show them enough proof that
we're
at peace and even the Klingons - in the name of honor, of course - would
accept it.
Oridian Starfire:       ::rises from his post and heads over to the TL as Chaos
replaces him::
Telsia Ehling:  my head is kiling me sara, i feel like i can't think anymore
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( bak )
Cyanah Kaelyre:         They don't seem to care, though. They seem to be intent
on
fighting an endless war.
Victor Andros:  ::Stands and walks onto the bridge::
Victor Andros:  Report.
OnlineHost:     CptKetchum has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I know Telsia
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No change as of yet, Captain.
Victor Andros:  Time to planetary dawn?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         30 minutes.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        But we need to find out how these people have stayed
alive
so long
Telsia Ehling:  i know :;sighs::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::goes back to his diagnostics::
OnlineHost:     CptKetchum has left the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::sits on the edge of her stool rubbing her neck:: If we
can find out things would be so much easier
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::exits office, heads to medical lab:::
Victor Andros:  So, 30 minutes until both sides decide to slaughter each
other. Again.
Oridian Starfire:       ::returns to his station and continues scanning::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::notices something wrong:: Oh damn it.
::stands up
and starts calling to people:: Anyone have any idea why every set security
team is two people short?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::picks up the sample disk she was looking at and looks
at
it:: The cells in this disk are breaking down.. Can you run it though the
replactor again
Cyanah Kaelyre:         It would seem so.
Telsia Ehling:  yeah of course ::takes the cells over to the replicator::
Oridian Starfire:       Captain, request permission to go over to the USS
Potemkin
and restore power to gather more information there.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::enters lab:: Hello Sara, Telsia ... any progress?
Victor Andros:  Granted, but be quick.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Sir, might a purpose a deterrant and stalling action?
Cannon Everett:         Security officers&gt; ::stand around and shrug like
idiots::
Victor Andros:  How?
Telsia Ehling:  ::groans but says nothing to idrys::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       They're going to come out and fight, right?
Oridian Starfire:       ::nods as he rises:: Aye sir. ::heads to TL::
Shuttlebay 2
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::laughs out of stress and tiredness:: Wouldn't it be
just
so nice and easy if we could replacted ourselves right out of old age.. ::has
no idea what she's saying.. is just babbling::
Victor Andros:  Captain Davis is planning an assault, which I'm sure the
Klingons will be happy to oblige them against.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; Okay, I'm going to have to have everybody drop
what
they're doing and start reregistering your teams in groups of five please,
this time, please?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Well, repetitious bursts from our phaser emitters to the
surface could create a gorge of sorts.  Not huge, but enough to prevent them
from getting to each other for an hour or two.  It could, at the very least,
buy us some time.
Telsia Ehling:  ::reruns the cells through the replicator and takes it back
over to sara::
Telsia Ehling:  here you go
Cannon Everett:         Security officers&gt; ::groan and grumble::
Victor Andros:  But wouldn't that damage the cityscape that's in between?
Telsia Ehling:  WAIT!!! Sara, waht did you just say?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::takes the disk back as she looks at Jansug:: It's not
::frowns::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::jumps and falls off stool when Tel yells::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; Don't groan and grumble, people. Come on, get
your
teams reconfigured. It won't take long. Yelnas, stop where you are. I can see
you sneaking away. Come here!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Replicate ourselves out of old age?
Oridian Starfire:       ::Exits turbolift to Shuttlebay 2:: Jimmie, I need to
get
some dilithium onto shuttle 3, and also you and George get some suits on,
were going over to the Potekmin.
Oridian Starfire:       Jimmie&gt; Aye sir. ::goes off::
Cannon Everett:         ::saunters onto the bridge:: Howdy y'all!
Telsia Ehling:  :;smiles and is excited:: yeah! do you think thats possible?
Victor Andros:  ::Doesn't even respond::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::on the floor:: That's going to leave a mark
Telsia Ehling:  sorry sara ::helps her up::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Yes, more or less, but it would be minimal for the most
part.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::gets up::
ElRiov trIdrys:         It's sort of a weird idea but ...
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        that what's possible?
Victor Andros:  Do it.
Victor Andros:  Even a couple of hours might be something.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::nods:: Good idea.
Telsia Ehling:  to replicate ourselves out of old age? or that that is what
they are doing?
Victor Andros:  Maybe we'll even cow them into talking.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       I'll need to take us closer to the surface, sir...
Victor Andros:  Mr. Chaos.
Oridian Starfire:       ::enters shuttle with Jimmie and George:: Alright, lets
do
this quicklike. +Banshee+ Starfire to Banshee, requesting permission to
depart.
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; Moving in a tighter orbit now, sir.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        If it were only that easy I would be spending hours one
end
in m....::stops:: you mean like some kind of planet wide cycle
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; Oridian's ready to go.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Granted.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: exactly
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; +Oridian+ You're clear to launch.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::opens the shuttlebay doors per Captain's orders of
clearance::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Get me into the upper troposphere, Mr. Chaos.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        that could explain the traces of odd dna strands in
some of
the odjects we testes
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; Gotcha.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::activates the phaser emitters and modulates them for
the
correct amount of 'destruction'::
Cannon Everett:         So whut's goin' on up here, maht Ah ask?
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; No satellites around here to worry about.
Oridian Starfire:       ((lol when helm's got to do something I'm not even there
lol))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Figures&gt;&gt;
Telsia Ehling:  yeah, it could , but i don't understand how exactly they
could do it
Oridian Starfire:       +Chaos+ Thank you banshee ::pulls shuttle out of dock
and
makes its towards the Potemkin
Oridian Starfire:       ::
Victor Andros:  ::Looks at Cannon for a second::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I don't either...
Cannon Everett:         ::gives a goofy-ass grin at the captain::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::blinks::
Victor Andros:  ::looks over to Cy:: Do you think we could force them apart?
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs lightly::
Cannon Everett:         ((be right back))
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::waits for Chaos to get into the correct position::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I think we need some one to take a second look at out
theory
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Activating phaser arrays and initiating planetary
targeting sensors.
Victor Andros:  Chaos&gt; In position... now.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::frowns:: On a permanent basis? I doubt it.
Oridian Starfire:       ::while shuttle is in flight Oridian dawns astro-suit::
Victor Andros:  Hrm.
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: yeah, my brain is fried
Victor Andros:  No life signs in the target area, Mr. Asper?
Cannon Everett:         Hey Josh....Lieutenant Asper? Whut's the story, mornin'
glory?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::bundles the information and their idea and sends it to
the bridge::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::holds up a 'be quiet' finger to Cannon::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::would send it to Eng to if we had and Eng::
Telsia Ehling:  who are you sending it to?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::scans::  Negative, sir.
Victor Andros:  Time to planetary dawn?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         10 minutes.
Victor Andros:  Do it, Mr. Asper.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::looks at the security rosters improving:: Now
was
that so painful?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::laughs:: Someone who hates biology but might have an
idea
or two of her own
Telsia Ehling:  ahh, Cy?
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::starts sorting out reports...thinks
&quot;Where is
Mr. Everett?&quot;::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::taps the console::  Charging couplings.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Target locked.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        if we can get more detailed scans of the planey maybe we
can find a power something or another
Oridian Starfire:       ::reaches the ship:: Alright George, get the clamps
ready,
I'm bringing her in on the north port, closest to their engineering, Jimmie
keep an eye out.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Firing phasers.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::starts to drill the hole::
Oridian Starfire:       ::starts moving to dock::
Cannon Everett:         Ooh! Target locked! That sounds excitin'! ::watches
what's
happening::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Breach is about one half kilometer wide.
Telsia Ehling:  yeah, that could probably help us out a lot more
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Length is still to be determined, passing three
kilometers.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::leans on the table behind her looking more worn then
she
should::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::finishes up all of her work:: Okay, everyone,
be
on your toes. I hear phaser fire, all right? All right.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Five...
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~You have mail~~
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::modulates the beam::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( LOL )
Telsia Ehling:  ::looks over at sara:: hey, why don't you go to bed, you look
like you need it
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Eight kilometers.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::looks down at her chair arm::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::lowers the intensity and disengages the beam::  Ten
kilometers sir, stopping there.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~What is it?~~
Victor Andros:  That should be more than sufficient.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; Caderiz, stop stunning Mr. Regimoren please?
Thank
you. ::thinks &quot;It's a monkey house in here.::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~We need someone who knows more about planets then is
mere
MDs.. What would you say if I told you they were on a replaction cycle~~
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::shakes her head at Tel:: To much to do to sleep
Telsia Ehling:  take a nap
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::blinks:: ~~What?~~
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        napping is sleeping
Telsia Ehling:  but shorter ::smiles::
Oridian Starfire:       ::finishes docking:: Hmm... no sign of life at all, and
no
power, flashlights gents, this should be interesting... ::grabs a flashlight
as George opens the hatch::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::goes to leave, gripping her forehead and
rubbing
it like a sleeping cat::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::turns and looks at Cannon::  Can I help you, Mr.
Everett?
Cannon Everett:         Me? Oh Ah don't need no help, Lieutenant. Ah was just
curious as to whut was goin' on.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Oh, he needs help alright. Yes, yes he does.&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks at Jansug:: You wouldn't happen to have any real
tea with lot of caffine would you? I kinda used all of Cy's.. ::sheepisj
grin::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::calling:: Elgae, will you mind these
Neanderthals
please? I have a trifle of a headache...gonna go down to sickbay for some
release.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Don't you have duties in security to be attending to?
Telsia Ehling:  ::behind sara, where sara can't see but idrys can, shakes
head::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~So that's where my sh'sarri tea went.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~We found traces in the dna of most of our test samples
scared a treace elelmt.. like reused matter in something replacted~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::smiles:: I have an excellent herbal chai with
cinnamon.
I'll be right back with some.
Cannon Everett:         Elgae&gt; Sure, Ms. Lesser. Be glad to protect this
place.
Oridian Starfire:       ::Steps through, looking around with the flashlight as
he
grabs a toolbox kit as George and Jimmie grab the dilithium:: Well, this aint
freaky at all, this way I do believe ::starts heading down a hallway::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::smacks herslef in the head::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::heads to sickbay::
Oridian Starfire:       ((i'm switching to @ ok?))
Telsia Ehling:  you okay there?
Cannon Everett:         Security? Oh Ah didn't really have much ta do.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::laughs:: She heard me
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Would you like me to find something for you to do?
::almost evil smile::
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::heads back to office, gets cinnamon chai from
replicator:::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::enters sickbay:: Hello?
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Cool&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        It's harder to to carry on two conversations when I'm
tried. ::laughs::
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs but makes no comment about sara needing to sleep::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::heads back to lab, calm cool and collected 'cause
this
herbal tea actually has a natural sedative in  it:::
Oridian Starfire:       @Jimmie&gt; This place is creepy as all hell, almost
like
the people just disappeared.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Captain, Dr. Kaelyre has something in sickbay regarding
their lack of aging that she'd like me to look at.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::walks up to Ivy:: Yes?
Cannon Everett:         Uh sure! That would be great, sir!
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::wandering around SICKBAY, looking for
people:: Is
anyone here or should I just help myself?
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::hands mug to Sara::: There you go. That'll perk you
up in
to time.
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Sara, Jansug, and anybody else on this ship who is
empathic is able to sense a powerful, yet alien mind along with readiness,
determination, and relief.
Cannon Everett:         ::doesn't sense shit::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (::LAUGHS:: Why do my staff like to drug me? Tel hypoed
me
once and now Jansug spiked me tea)
Telsia Ehling:  (( ::feels left out:: ))
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks around:: What the ...
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;lol&gt;&gt;
Oridian Starfire:       @ Yeah, well it does seem that way, which is partially
why
were here, hopefully we can find something out, alright down this way ::turns
a corner into engineering::
Oridian Starfire:       @::doesnt sense shit anyways cause he isnt on that ship
NOR does he have those powers::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Go down and secure deck nine.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::gets a sudden headache::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; As Starfire and his team pass an open room, they
notice lots of gleaming metal.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::stares at Sara:: Do you feel what I do?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::closes eyes and grabs head.. Nods at Jansug::
Cannon Everett:         Whah? Whut's goin' on on Deck Nahn?
Telsia Ehling:  you guys okay?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       It need to be secured.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::also winces in  pain::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::to herself:: Just like the Jonas. There's
never
anybody in sickbay.
Oridian Starfire:       ::stops:: Whoa... what was that...
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::q:: No ... there's ... something ... here ...
Cannon Everett:         From whut, may Ah ask?
Oridian Starfire:       @Jimmie&gt; Shiny stuff? lemme go take a look inside of
that ::walks into the room::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters the TL:: Sickbay.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Gremlins.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Tel.. ::points to a hypo::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; All 1,000 Klingons are transported directly into
Fort Hope in a burst of verteron particles.
Telsia Ehling:  ::gets the hypo and gives it to both idrys and sara::
Oridian Starfire:       @Whoa Jimmie, slow down buddy, dont go running around
this
crazy ship.
Cannon Everett:         ::is in a state of panic:: GREMLINS?!?!? Holy spitfire
in
the damn spitoon!! Ah'll git raht on it!
Cannon Everett:         ::dashes out of the bridge::
Oridian Starfire:       @::Team enters into the room, begins to inspect shiny
objects::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Objects reveal themselves to be medieval weapons.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Woah!  What the hell?
Victor Andros:  What is it?
Oridian Starfire:       Chaos&gt; Sir, the Klingons have just
been...teleported...
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::throws up sheilding so the pain reaction doesn't reach
Cy:: What is that?
Victor Andros:  Where?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       All 1000 to Fort Hope.
Victor Andros:  Shit.
Oridian Starfire:       Chaos&gt; ::nods::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::taps his console::  Verteron particles are saturating
the area.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::one last time:: Is there ANYBODY IN SICKBAY
PLEASE??
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hell if I know ... some ... presence.
Victor Andros:  +Cannon+ Bridge to Everett.
Victor Andros:  Wait. They don't die.
Telsia Ehling:  ::moves out into main sickbay:: yeah, can i help you?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::to Ivy:: I'm right here
Oridian Starfire:       @What... why are these here?
Cannon Everett:         +Andros+ Bah shit, captain, Ah'm down here in Deck Nahn
and
Lieutenant Asper said there was some gremlins down here and there ain't.
Asper can crap on command, he's so fulla shit.
Telsia Ehling:  ((or jenny can take ivy))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I've never felt anything like that before
Telsia Ehling:  maybe you should sit down
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::smiles and stifles a laugh::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Me either ...
Victor Andros:  +Cannon+ Any other time, I'd haul you're ass into the brig
for insubordination, but I need you right now.
Victor Andros:  +Cannon+ Take a team and observe the fight at Fort Hope.
Cannon Everett:         +Andros+ Okay, sir!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::sits:: It has to be one hell of presence.. I'm only
partly betaziod.. But your not.. Can you talk to it?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::looks at Ivy:: What did you need?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Mace&gt; ::Talks to Oridian::&gt;&gt;
Cannon Everett:         ::runs to TL, to take it to TR, calling security
people::
+Security+ Caderiz, Regimoren, and Elgae, report to the transporter room
immediately!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::concentrates:: ~Who are you? Where do you come from?
We
mean no harm~
Oridian Starfire:       ((A MACE??!?!))
Oridian Starfire:       ((lol))
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; Yes, ma'am, I'm experiencing some mild
headaches. I
was wondering if you have anything to cure it.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Sword&gt; ::talks to Oridian::&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (wow that must be one heck of a turbo lift ride from the
bridge. lol)
Oridian Starfire:       @::picks up a mace:: Now, why on earth? ::tucks it in
his
belt:: We'll take this with us, but we need to get to that engineering. Lets
move. ::teams keep
Oridian Starfire:       ((mace is fine, i'll manage lol))
Oridian Starfire:       ::team keeps moving::*
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Sir, I can't trace the source of the verteron particles.
Victor Andros:  Not at all?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks at Sara:: No answer ... odd.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::looks at his console::  It's either farther away then
can trace, or it's being shielded or something.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters sickbay::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        +Bridge+ Sir there's something out there
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; Sure have a sit ::points Ivy to a bio bed::
Cannon Everett:         Caderiz&gt; Uh, sir, Ms. Lesser assigned two more
people to
each team. We have Nirab and Leira too.
Cannon Everett:         Well 'n git 'em up here! Nah!
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; A powerful tractor beam from the surface latches
on to the Banshee and begins pulling it toward the planet.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::sees Cy:: Evening Commander... She's in the
back...
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Fuck.  A tractor beams been locked onto us, sir.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::nods to Jenny, walks to the back::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Attempting to remodulate shield frequencies.
Oridian Starfire:       Chaos&gt; Ahh, sir, were being pulling towards the
planet...
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::concentrates again::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::sits on the biobed::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~Who are you? What do you want from us?~
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Commander Kaelyre report to the bridge.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::turns right back around and walks out::
Cannon Everett:         Security team&gt; ::gathes in TR::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; No telepathic response.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::sitting bent over on a stool with her head in her
hands::

Cannon Everett:         +Andros+ Team ready, sir!
Victor Andros:  +Cannon+ Belay my previous order.
Victor Andros:  +Cannon+ Stay ready in the TR.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Nothing. We feel it but I am reading ... nothing. Like
I'm
talking to a blank wall.
Cannon Everett:         +Andros+ Uh, okay, then. Should Ah just go the brig,
then
sir?
Oridian Starfire:       @::continues down the hall and finds main engeering::
Alright here we are, spread out boys and lets load up the dilithium.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters TL:: Bridge.
Oridian Starfire:       ((lol))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Andros+ On my way, sir.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       No effect on the shield frequencies, sir.
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ Commander, a tractor beam has locked on to us. Assemble
an away team.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::whistles and kicks her feet on the biobed::
Victor Andros:  Keep trying, Commander.
Victor Andros:  +Cannon+ That's a negative. Stay put.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::arrives on the bridge:: A tractor beam from where,
sir?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::walks over and hypos Ivy::
Victor Andros:  The planet's surface.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::taps the console::  I've exhausted half my algorithms.
Auxilliary power to the engines.  Mr. Chaos, engage one quarter impulse.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::receives hypo:: Ah...thanks. What was your
name?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::taps the console::  Tracing tractor beam origin, sir.
Oridian Starfire:       @+Andros+ Captain, we've found main engineering and are
preparing to power back up the Potemkin.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Duh&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  Red Alert!
Oridian Starfire:       Chaos&gt; Aye sir.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::hits read alert::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::jumps up at red alert::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::tries his last algorithm for shield frequencies::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; Names Jenny I'm the head nurse
Victor Andros:  +Oridian+ keep your fingers crossed.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh .... on top of this ...
::hearing
klaxon::
Cannon Everett:         ::hootin' and hollerin':: WOOOOOOOOOOOOO-EE! Nah it's
tahm
for some action!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::winces::
Oridian Starfire:       @::team begins its set up, setting up the dilithium::
Oridian Starfire:       @+Andros+ Aye sir, Starfire out.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Places people!
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; No effect on the tractor beam.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::panicked, dutifully:: Well I'm Ivy Lesser.
Pleased
to meet you. Gotta run! Thanks for the hyopspray!
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Unable to modulate shields, Captain.  ::mutters an
obscenity::
Cannon Everett:         ::dashes out of sickbay::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Perhaps a plasma burst along the tractor beam?
Telsia Ehling:  ::is in place::
Victor Andros:  Get an away team down there and take out that tractor beam
before it kills us.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Asper, I need an engineer.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; +Andros+ Captain Andros, this is Ensign Ivy
Lesser
of security. Any task for security, sir?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Tel, check the records of the crew on the planet see if
anyone is a telepath
Oridian Starfire:       @George&gt; ::pops his head around a corner:: Alright
that
should do it sir, give her a shot and see if we've got power.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       {{Uhmm, we don't have an engineer!}}
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: will do
Victor Andros:  +Ivy+ Stand by. We may be boarded.
Oridian Starfire:       ((i'm playing engineer on another ship :)))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ((You're as close as we have!))
Telsia Ehling:  ::goes over to a console and begins looking through the
records::
Cannon Everett:         ((Cardboard Cutout Engineer&gt; Uhhhhhhh....what do you
need?
Cannon Everett:         ))
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; +Andros+ Yes sir!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::starts treating people who come in from getting banged
around::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         You operate the tractor beam on this ship, so I'm
hoping you
can disable this one.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; +Cannon+ Mr. Everett? Captain says we might be
boarded!
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Found it.  Coordinates are 212 mark 94 point 6.
Northern
continent.  ::steps away::  Lieutenant Lark to the bridge.  ::moves over to
Commander Kaelyre::
Cannon Everett:         +Ivy+ Nah that's what Ah'm talkin' 'bout!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        +Bridge+ There's something or someone down there slaming
the empaths and telepaths on this ship
Oridian Starfire:       @Alright then, here goes guys! ::pulls some wires and
such::
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ Can you protect yourselves?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Security+ Kaelyre to Security, send two officers to
TR1.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::listens and hears nothing:: Damn it.
+Security+
All security officers on high alert. Possible boarding. Be ready with phasers
set on stun.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Let's go, Commander.
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Andros+ I've tried contacting this presence or
whatever it
is. It won't answer. I have no idea what it wants if anything from us.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::nods::  Yes, ma'am.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; +Cy+ Will do, ma'am!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters TL::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        :;shakes her head as if he can see her:: +Vic+ We can
stop
the pain but the presence is still there
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; The Potemkin powers up.
Victor Andros:  +Sara+ Can you work with it, or do you need to focus?
Oridian Starfire:       @George and Jimmie&gt; Woohoo! Yeah!
Victor Andros:  +Cy+ take a doctor, too. There may be wounded.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; +Security+ Yelnas and Rajjan, report to TR 1!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        +Vic+ Personally I can work around it but I don;t know
about some of the full bloods on board
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Andros+ Aye, sir.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; +Y and R+ I'll be there waiting for you!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Hon, come to TR1.~~
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::dashes to TR1::
Oridian Starfire:       @::gets up:: Alright, lets see what this heap of metal
is
capable of, get things operational +Andros+ Starfire to Captain Andros, we
have the Potemkin powered up sir.
Victor Andros:  +Idrys+ Bridge to Counselor Idrys.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters TR1::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;drr&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Andros+ Idrys here.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::grabs a med kit:: Tel your in charge
Cannon Everett:         :;to Cy:: Well HAH there, Commander! Hah you doin'?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        +Cy+ On my way
Victor Andros:  +Idrys+ Are you being adversely affected by the...  presence?
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: alright, be safe sara
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::looks at Cannon and rolls his eyes::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Ensign. ::nods::
Cannon Everett:         ((Um...I'm in TR 1...))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::hypos herself before leaving::
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Andros+ Yes Sir I've had to be medicated. I've tried
contacting it but to no avail. We're clueless as to what it is or what it
wants.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::enters TR1:: Cannon! What are you doing here?
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       {{And so am I.}}
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::is following behind Cy::
Cannon Everett:         ((oh gotcha))
Cannon Everett:         Bah shit, it's crahded in here!
Victor Andros:  +Idrys+ Can you go with the Away Team? I would like a
telepath down there just in case all of this is connected.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::heads for TR1 looking like something the cat wouldn't
touch let alone bring in::
Victor Andros:  ::Grips the chair and the ship rocks::
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; Only three of us are requested.
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Andros+ On my way Sir. :::heads to TR1:::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::enters the TR1::
Cannon Everett:         But Ah'm requested by the Captain! ::grins like a
child::
Telsia Ehling:  ::is takign over sickbay::
Cannon Everett:         Well HAH doctor! Pleasure ta see ya!
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::looks at Cannon::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::crinches::
Oridian Starfire:       @George and Jimmie, you guys have control down here, I'm
heading up to the bridge, keep me updated. ::heads to a TL::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Ensign! ::winches again:: Don't yell
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::steps up on the pad:: We have a tractor beam to
disable,
folks.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; Okay, Yelnas and Rajjan and I will withdraw. You
take your team down. See you when we get back.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::enters TR1:::
Oridian Starfire:       @+Andros+ Starfire to Captian Andros, we have the USS
Potekmin operational and powered up sir.
Cannon Everett:         Righty rooster!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::steps into the padd next to Cy::
Cannon Everett:         ::is standing on the pad with sec team::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::steps onto transport pad:::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Lark&gt;  ::at tactical::  We're entering the first
layers
of the atmosphere, sir.  Our descent has slowed, but not by much.
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::withdraws::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Energize.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::attaches a cotical what'samacallit to Jansug::
Oridian Starfire:       ((since there is a real away team I'm switching to $ so
they can use @))
Cannon Everett:         Ivy&gt; ::pulls up console and reads Asper's report::
Gremlins? What? There's no such thing as gremlins...
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( :::washes Sara's mouth out with soap::: ))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::gets energized::
Victor Andros:  Activate our tractor beam. Push against the planet. Slow us
down.
Oridian Starfire:       $::enters the TL::  Wow this planet is old, Bridge
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ):-p)
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Lark&gt;  ::nods::  Aye, sir.
Cannon Everett:         ::is energized:: WOOOOO-HOOOO!!!!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         (( AT use % ))
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; As the AT arrives on the planet, they are greeted
by a tractor beam eminating by a 100 m high x 100 m wide square ziggurat that
is partially submerged.
Cannon Everett:         % Let's frah that sumbitch!
ElRiov trIdrys:         % :::shimmers down:::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       %  What the hell?
Oridian Starfire:       @+Andros+ Captian do you copy?
Cannon Everett:         % Sec team&gt; ::goes to shoot it::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       %  ::starts to scan that thing::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( <--- adores ziggurats ))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         % ::Scans it::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       %  Stand down.  ::to sec teams::
Victor Andros:  +Oridian+ I'm here.
Cannon Everett:         % ::none of the phasers work:: Ah shit.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        %Whoa
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Calm down, Ensign.
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; The ziggurat is made from the same minerals as the
planetary rocks.
Cannon Everett:         % Well NAH what am Ah spose ta do with no friggin'
phasers?!
Oridian Starfire:       @+Andros+ We have successfully powered up the USS
Potemkin
sir, if you have no further orders I will begin to download and go over the
past logs on this ship.
Victor Andros:  +Oridian+ Do it.
ElRiov trIdrys:         % Didn't you hear that energy weapons are useless here
on
the planet?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        %::takes a few steps towards the ziggurat and s flips
open
tricorder::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Doctor, what were you saying about there being a mineral
present in their bodies?
ElRiov trIdrys:         % ::opens tricorder and scans::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       %  ::scans::  There's an entrance on the northwest size.
Or, what appears to be an entrance.
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; There are four entraces corresponding to cardinal
directions.
Cannon Everett:         % Look! An entrance on the NW side of it!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        % There is a trace element in everything that we tested,
human skin cells, food, water, dirt
ElRiov trIdrys:         % More entrances ... like on the points of a compass
... or
in between.
Cannon Everett:         % Caderiz&gt; Uh, sir, that's just north. No west at
all.
Cannon Everett:         % Raht! North! That's what Ah meant!
Oridian Starfire:       @::exits TL onto bridge and walks over to the nearest
console and begins tapping on the console:: +George+ Report George
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       %  Four entrances.  Shall we split up, Commander?
Oridian Starfire:       @George&gt; +O+ All good here sir, trying to get phasers
online, warp's already avaible as is all the main systems.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         %No, we're not splitting up....
Cannon Everett:         % But whenever people split up somethin' BAD happens!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        % ::to Jansug:: Is it stronger down here for you too?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         %Closest entrance, let's go.
Cannon Everett:         % And Ah for one don't lahk the looks a this place!
ElRiov trIdrys:         % :::nods::: The energy is quite intense now we're down
here.
Cannon Everett:         % Whut energy is that yer talkin' 'bout?
Oridian Starfire:       @+George+ Good then, keep it up down there you two.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       %  Commander...  ::Steps up so only he can talk to her::
The Banshee may not have enough time if we don't split up.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        % :;shakes her head:: I should have slept more then
three
hours last night
ElRiov trIdrys:         % Empathic energy.
Cannon Everett:         % Empathic energy? Lahk feelin' whut other people feel?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         % There is a lot of combat going on here, Josh. I don't
want
people getting caught alone in a suspicious situation.
ElRiov trIdrys:         % Precisely. It's like being bombarded with the voices
of a
zillion other minds.
Cannon Everett:         % Well that's nuttier than a squirrel's nutsack, Ah
tell ya.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        % But this is more like one really loud one..
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        % ::looks oddly at Cannon:: Huh?
Oridian Starfire:       @::sits down in THE chair:: Well this thing doesnt say
anything new, figures since their capt wrote it.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       Cy, the lives of all of our friends on Banshee depend on
this mission.  I'm not trying to question your orders, but the more ground we
can cover the better.
Cannon Everett:         % Caderiz&gt; ::wishes he wouldn't get in trouble for
stunning that moron::
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Cannon Everett:         ::is paused::
Oridian Starfire:       ::paused::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEEEEET
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        pasued
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::@@::
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::AA::
Cannon Everett:         ::AA::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Attention!
Oridian Starfire:       ::AA::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::@@::
Oridian Starfire:       ((she had to say it guys lol))
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::umop episdn wis esnad:::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::VV::
Victor Andros:  ::Clears throat::
Victor Andros:  Ms. Ehling, step forward please.
Telsia Ehling:  ::does a hop a skip and a jump to the front::
Victor Andros:  It has recently come to my attention that you have been here
a very long time.
Victor Andros:  You consistently write logs.
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: yeah, i feel old
Victor Andros:  And have even won honors for some of them.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::smiles::
Victor Andros:  And, despite this, you are a junior lieutenant
Telsia Ehling:  eyah, bu what can a girl? ::shrugs::
Victor Andros:  I find this to be a great travesty.
Victor Andros:  As soon as I find the person responsible for it, I will have
them punished.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::wasn't her:::
Telsia Ehling:  ::makes no comment tht he is the one in charge::
Victor Andros:  For now, I will have to do what I can.
Victor Andros:  Commander?
Victor Andros:  ::holds out his hand::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::shakes it:
Oridian Starfire:       ((lol))
Victor Andros:  ::Blinks at her::
Victor Andros:  I need a ceremonial whosamuhwhuggit
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Oh, a whatchamacallit.
Victor Andros:  No, a ringinglything
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Gotcha, a quigeebo.
Victor Andros:  No, dodaddeedo
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::digs in the closet::
Cannon Everett:         ::slaps himself in the face:: What are they saying to
each
other?!??
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::hands him a doodad::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        You don't wanna know
Victor Andros:  ::Takes it::
Victor Andros:  ::polishes it on his sleeve::
Victor Andros:  ::Spitshines it::
Oridian Starfire:       ::comforts Cannon:: In my country its called gibberish,
gremlins speak it.
Victor Andros:  Telsia Ehling, with this pip, I do hereby promote you to the
rank of Lieutenant.
Victor Andros:  ::Pins it to her collar::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::claps and cheers::
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles:: thank you vic
Oridian Starfire:       ::cheers:: Yay Tel!!!
Victor Andros:  ::Steps back and applauds::
ElRiov trIdrys:         YAY :::clapclapclappityclap:::
Cannon Everett:         ::palc! palc!::
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::claps::
Victor Andros:  Congratulations.
LtCdrJoshuaAsper:       ::kisses her::  Congrats, babe.
Victor Andros:  Now get back in line.
Telsia Ehling:  ::kisses josh back:: thanks hot stuff
ElRiov trIdrys:         !traeh nwo ym retfa nam a ,nonnaC
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Congrats!
Victor Andros:  ::Removes Cannon and Idrys from their mirrors::
Oridian Starfire:       ((damn El, thats nice))
ElRiov trIdrys:         :-D
Cannon Everett:         Oh. That's better.
Victor Andros:  Alright, that's all I've got for tonight.
Victor Andros:  Commander?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Dismissed!
ElRiov trIdrys:         niters all see you next week
Oridian Starfire:       peace ya'all
OnlineHost:     Cannon Everett has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Oridian Starfire has left the room.