<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0407.29

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 03:22:50 EDT

The Romulans send someone aboard, and we get a new  AMO.

    _http://www.pfrpg.org/RH/_ (http://www.pfrpg.org/RH/)   <---- As I  know
not many people here speak but a smidgen of Rihannsu (the Romulan  language),
this is a link to a huge Encyclopedia online. If it doesn't show up,  please
be patient as the site is sometimes down. It will be of inestimable use  for
any time we wish to use the Romulans, now or in the future.

    And it's also swell if you're thinking of joining  the RES Raptor ...
::hinthinthint::

    Jansug
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        HI CY!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         hey everyone!
weissangelserene:       heya CY, Sara
TinadollNyC:    Hello Banshee people
TinadollNyC:    I am sorta new :D
Victor Andros:  ::catches:: thanks!
Victor Andros:  Hey, Tina
Victor Andros:  Yes, I do.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Vic, Cy, Sara, Tina, Telsia
LtCdr K Dallas:         Nite
Victor Andros:  Medical, right?
OnlineHost:     LtCdr K Dallas has left the room.
TinadollNyC:    Yes
weissangelserene:       who's med?
TinadollNyC:    ::blushes::
weissangelserene:       whats med?
TinadollNyC:    Me,,
TinadollNyC:    Asst Med
weissangelserene:       sara and i are med :_
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        We're Med
weissangelserene:       ahh, cool
TinadollNyC:    Cool
weissangelserene:       well welcome, i'm going to go change names now
OnlineHost:     weissangelserene has left the room.
TinadollNyC:    I am still me
TinadollNyC:    Sometimes
TinadollNyC:    So whos the CO?
TinadollNyC:    of this lovley vessel?
OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has entered the room.
Telsia Ehling:  i feel better
Victor Andros:  That would be me.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Vic is CO and Cy is XO
Cyanah Kaelyre:         hi Tina :)
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Hi  Tina.. I'm your boss :-D
TinadollNyC:    Well Hi there
Telsia Ehling:  and i'm a coworker in med
TinadollNyC:    Pleasure Doc
TinadollNyC:    Names Christina
TinadollNyC:    in sim and out
OnlineHost:     Lt Cat StClaire has left the room.
TinadollNyC:    This will be my first sim with this ship..I am already on the
Atlantis
TinadollNyC:    So i am a bit nervous
Telsia Ehling:  oh yeah, forgot i missed atlantis this week
ElRiov trIdrys:         that makes .... 5 of us on both ships ...
ElRiov trIdrys:         errr 6
Victor Andros:  There's a lot of crossover, isn't there?
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::counts:::
Telsia Ehling:  is it really 6?
ElRiov trIdrys:         yeah
Victor Andros:  Then again, I suppose it's only natural.
Telsia Ehling:  kinda funny how that worked out
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        6?
ElRiov trIdrys:         I forget how many Sims I'm NOT in :-D
Telsia Ehling:  you, me, eric, vic, tina, josh
TinadollNyC:    Lol i'm in 3 this is my third
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        sorry.. only half paying attention. I'm listening to
Kerry
give his speech. lol
Telsia Ehling:  lol
TinadollNyC:    and Atlantis is STILL in Dry dock
TinadollNyC:    Saw some of that! Is he doing great!
Telsia Ehling:  besides this and atlantis, what else are you one?
TinadollNyC:    Still
Victor Andros:  Joe will be here shortly, then we'll start.
Victor Andros:  brb
TinadollNyC:    Uss Striker through Yahoo
Telsia Ehling:  ah
TinadollNyC:    and Uss valour through MSN but they were decomissioned
Telsia Ehling:  i see
TinadollNyC:    So i am sort of a Pro
TinadollNyC:    :D
TinadollNyC:    I am still medical though
Telsia Ehling:  your the new med officer on atlantis right?
ElRiov trIdrys:         I'm a sim a holic. At one time I was down to "only" 5
but
when I joined the Halcyon and Banshee last year I got the bug again.
TinadollNyC:    No Security
TinadollNyC:    LOL
Telsia Ehling:  oh okay, sorry
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        hmmp they still won't let me make the &quot;You're a
Loser
Dumbass&quot; signs for the Bush visit tomorrow
Telsia Ehling:  so many sims, they get mixed up in my head
TinadollNyC:    I am also part of a harry potter sim,an Xfiles sim and many
others
TinadollNyC:    They Rock
Telsia Ehling:  cool
TinadollNyC:    and i like CPA because its so well orginized
TinadollNyC:    :D
Telsia Ehling:  you can thank gem for that
ElRiov trIdrys:         that's swell to hear
TinadollNyC:    Thanks Gem
TinadollNyC:    I think Ian is around somewhere too..he is really cool
Telsia Ehling:  brb, gotta go take some meds that will make me tired, yay!!
TinadollNyC:    Yah
TinadollNyC:    and lol
AdmiralGem:     That's very sweet of you, Tina.  Thanks!
TinadollNyC:    :D Pleasure
TinadollNyC:    I feel very welcomed here
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        we try our best:)
TinadollNyC:    Ok
TinadollNyC:    So i hope we are not also on holiday
TinadollNyC:    (groans)
Telsia Ehling:  to be honest, i don't remember what our plot is
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        we're waiting to cross over into Romulan space
Victor Andros:  There will be a mission brief for that.
ElRiov trIdrys:         something having to do with the Romulans
TinadollNyC:    winging it eh
TinadollNyC:    Sweet
Telsia Ehling:  oh, i remember now
TinadollNyC:    Lots of medical people to cure
ElRiov trIdrys:         mission brief? no boxers or thongs?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ;)
TinadollNyC:    lol
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        yes we like the hotile races. lol
TinadollNyC:    ouch butt floss
TinadollNyC:    hotile?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        first carddies now rommies.. lol
Telsia Ehling:  just a warning, i might not last throught the sim
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        hostile
TinadollNyC:    lol
TinadollNyC:    I spel no good 2
TinadollNyC:    ::has a dictionary handy::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I lost my spell checker
TinadollNyC:    lol
TinadollNyC:    i never had one :D
Victor Andros:  Okay, I don't feel like waiting any longer. he'll just be
late, anyways.
Telsia Ehling:  who were we waiting for?
Victor Andros:  Joe
Telsia Ehling:  he's here!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I heard him
Victor Andros:  Yup.
Victor Andros:  Mrs. Kaelyre, if you could?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
TinadollNyC:    ::AA::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         attention!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has entered the room.
TinadollNyC:    &lt;&lt;premature as usual&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( hey Joe ))
I JoeCastillo:  ((hi everyone))
TinadollNyC:    ((Hi Joe..I'm tina new cremember))
Victor Andros:  Here we are, still on the edge of Romulan space.
TinadollNyC:    ((*crewmember))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        :AA:
I JoeCastillo:  ::AA::
Victor Andros:  We're awaiting them and their &quot;little problem,&quot;
whatever it may be.
Victor Andros:  Also, I would like everyone to welcome Ensign Christine
Morales, our newest AMO.
Victor Andros:  ::claps::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::claps:: Welcome!
Telsia Ehling:  :;claps::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::clapclapclappityclap:::
TinadollNyC:    ::salutes::
Victor Andros:  Dr. Kaelyre is your CMO, so see her soon.
I JoeCastillo:  ::claps extra loud ::
TinadollNyC:    (Ensign? )
TinadollNyC:    :D
Victor Andros:  Now, then, are there any questions?
I JoeCastillo:  ::raises hand::
Victor Andros:  Yes, joe?
I JoeCastillo:  whats my motivation?
TinadollNyC:    Sex
TinadollNyC:    ?
Victor Andros:  ::Breaks out the cattleprod::
Telsia Ehling:  ::smacks joe upside the head, very lightly::
TinadollNyC:    Now shut it
TinadollNyC:    Please :D
I JoeCastillo:  ::avoids the cattle  prod but walks into the smack::
I JoeCastillo:  ouch
Victor Andros:  Anything else?
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles innocently at joe:: you walked into my hand
::shrugs::
Victor Andros:  Good.
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
TinadollNyC:    ::is sitting on the Shuttle Morovia::
Telsia Ehling:  ::in her office working on some paper work::
Victor Andros:  ::Sitting center seat, trying not to look too bored::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::on the bridge, chewing her lip::
TinadollNyC:    Amo&gt; Are we there yet ::she says to the piolet::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (wait you mean sex isn't out mo
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::going over PADDs and wondering when he can drag
anyone
down to his office for an appointment:::
TinadollNyC:    Random Redshirt &gt; for the TENTH time NO
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        motivation?)
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Everyone's motivation is different&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    RR&gt; nevermind
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Wait, this is the USS Hormone. Sorry, everyone's
motivation *is* sex&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    &lt;&lt;NO shit&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Laughs::&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    RR&gt; There she is
I JoeCastillo:  ((i think i missed that memo))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::in her office::
TinadollNyC:    ::Tina looks out her window and there is Banshee in all her
glory ..Sitting in wating::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~Sweetie? What's wrong?~~
Telsia Ehling:  ::wonders why it's so quiet, and wishs something would
happen::
TinadollNyC:    RR&gt; +Morovia to Banshee+  We request permission for your new
AMO to come abourd
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~This situation with the Romulans... just waiting...~~
I JoeCastillo:  ::at the Tactical station getting aqauinted with it trying
realy hard not to press the big red button::
TinadollNyC:    ::pets her Papillon dog Fluffy on the head in his cage::
Victor Andros:  +Morovia+ Permission granted. Come aboard.
Telsia Ehling:  ::reads over an interesting report from Delcani 7::
Victor Andros:  ACTION&gt; A Romulan ship appears on Long-Range sensors.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::nods like she can be seen:: ~~I know. I don't like
this
either. Stop chewing you lip.~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::walks to replicator and fetches a cup of Uttaberry
tea
... sits down and sips:::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Hey, how did you know? Oh, never mind.~~
Telsia Ehling:  hmmmm
TinadollNyC:    AMO&gt; ::steps onto transporter pad with dog in tow and beams
abourd banshee::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::stops chewing her lip::
TinadollNyC:    AMO&gt; ::Morovia returns to DS11::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Straightens really quickly as he notices the Romulan ship
on long range sensors::
Telsia Ehling:  Susan&gt; ::walks into Sickbay then knocks on Tel's office
door::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Turns to Andros:: Sir theres a Romulan ship on long range
sensors.
TinadollNyC:     ::Steps off transporter padd on Banshee::
Telsia Ehling:  come in
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::laughs:: ~~You pick up on things when you wake up
next to
someone every morning for nearly two years~~
Victor Andros:  Great. Hail them.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Two years?! ::counts:: Wow...&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::tries to look composed:: ~~Yes, you really do.~~
I JoeCastillo:  Aye sir.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Hails the romulan ship::
Telsia Ehling:  Susan&gt; ::walks in with Cameron:: hey Telsia, my shift
starts in a few minutes, so i came to drop cameron off
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (getting pretty close)
TinadollNyC:    + Dr morales to CO+ grettings..Names Dr Morales..Are you busy ?

Telsia Ehling:  ::nods and gets up:: thanks susan for all your help and have
fun at work
Telsia Ehling:  Susan&gt; ::nods and waves goodbye
Telsia Ehling:  ::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::notes the change in Cy's mood:: ~~Sweetie?~~
Victor Andros:  +Morales+ At the moment, yes, but come on up, anyways.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~They're here.~~
Victor Andros:  Onscreen.
Victor Andros:  ::stands::
TinadollNyC:    +thany you..Morales out+
Telsia Ehling:  hey sweetie, do you wanna color?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::Stands by Vic's side::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::frowns::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Puts the Romulan's onscreen::
TinadollNyC:    ::gives dog to lowley creman to bring to her quaters::
Victor Andros:  Greetings. I am Captain Victor Andros of the Federation
starship, USS Banshee
Telsia Ehling:  Cameron&gt; ::nods:: wes wmomy
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles and gets out a coloring PADD for cameron and has him
climb up on one of the empty biobeds::
TinadollNyC:    ::Walks into the corridor and looks around::
TinadollNyC:    RR#2&gt; need help Miss?
Victor Andros:  Romulan&gt; I know who you are. I have come to deliver you a
passenger.
Telsia Ehling:  now sweetie, i want you to sit here and color while mommy
does some work, okay?
Telsia Ehling:  cameron&gt; ::nods and begins coloring::
TinadollNyC:    Turbolift?
TinadollNyC:    RR#2&gt;pnits left
TinadollNyC:    ::walks left to the turbo lift::
TinadollNyC:    Computer.Deck 1
TinadollNyC:    ::whirrrrrrrrr::
Telsia Ehling:  ::starts doing inventory in sickbay, keeping cameron in sight
the entire time::
TinadollNyC:    ::Gets out of Turbolift::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        +Med Staff+ Attention all medical staff... The Romulans
have arrived, prepare accordingly
TinadollNyC:    ::Heres announcment::
TinadollNyC:    ((CRAP))
TinadollNyC:    ::Salutes captain..hands him her orders::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::tries not to react outwardly::
Victor Andros:  Romulan&gt; You will lower your shields so Daise'Erei'Riov
Maec tr'Saren can be beamed aboard.
Telsia Ehling:  ::wishes josh was around to take cameron for a little while
but shrugs and begins to prepare sickbay for the worst::
TinadollNyC:    ::keeps silent::
TinadollNyC:    ::sees romulan on screen..Backs out of the shot::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::finishes tea::::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::walks out into sick bay and thinks of reasons to keep
herslef from going to the bridge to see what's happening::
Victor Andros:  Very well.
TinadollNyC:    ::backs up slowly::
Victor Andros:  Would you like to come aboard and have some tea with us?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::to self:: I wonder if I will ever get to analyze one
of
them ...
Victor Andros:  Romulan&gt; ::Snorts::
Telsia Ehling:  ::sees sara:: i'm sorry sara, but i can explain
Telsia Ehling:  ...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::almost chokes::
Victor Andros:  Castillo, lower the shields.
I JoeCastillo:  ::looks towards Andros with a questioning look::
TinadollNyC:    ::Ears are burnin::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Lowers the shields::
TinadollNyC:    Captain..I sense tDanger
TinadollNyC:    oh well
Victor Andros:  TR1 operator&gt; +Bridge+ He's aboard.
TinadollNyC:    ((Did i tell anyone that i am part Betaziod?)
Victor Andros:  Romulan&gt; ::cuts the comm::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::exits into Sickbay::: Sara. ::nods:: I just heard
about
our ... ::cocks head upwards:: company.
TinadollNyC:    ))o nevermind))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (lol join the club. lol)
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( everyone who's part or all Betazoid raise yer hand )
I JoeCastillo:  ((oh great anotherone))
TinadollNyC:    ((Cool..You ever get that feeling that people have weird
thoughts))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;The USS Banshee. Home of the most horny part-Betazed
in the 'Fleet&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    ((Betaziod/Human raised on Vulcan)
Telsia Ehling:  ::sees idrys and decides maybe she should move cameron into
her office for safe keeping::
TinadollNyC:    (( I know Secret Vulcan Martial Arts))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Ummm.. that was supposed to be plural&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::turns to look and Jansug kinda smiles a bit:: I kinda
knew already.
TinadollNyC:    ((HIYYYYYYYYAAAAAA))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Kicks Tina::&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  Commander, go greet our guest, please.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ( ::rasies hand:: )
TinadollNyC:    ((MIRA DECRASIADO))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Sir.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yeah. I know it's just ... it bothers me is all
Telsia Ehling:  ::moves to cameron:: come on sweetie, why don't we go to
mommy's office and you can finish coloring in there
TinadollNyC:    ((also PartPuerto Rican))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Perhaps it would be prudent to have the Captain present,
sir.
Telsia Ehling:  Cameron&gt; ::shakes head:: no, me stay here!!
TinadollNyC:    ((Don't make me cut you))
TinadollNyC:    ((LOL))
Victor Andros:  I will be along shortly.
Telsia Ehling:  cameron, you need to go into mommy's office and play there,
okay? so come on
Victor Andros:  ::Turns to Morales:: Your orders?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Yes sir.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::swallows and enters the TL:: TR1.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        You don't grow up a Crusher and not gain a dislike and a
distrust of Romulans and Cardassins.. It's in breed
Telsia Ehling:  Cameron&gt; ::pouts:: no, me stay here!!!!!
TinadollNyC:    Well My ::swallows hard::
TinadollNyC:    Um
TinadollNyC:    You know credentials and stuff
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~I'm meeting the Romulan, love...~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Understandable.
TinadollNyC:    and my orders to become a member of the ::gets silent::
Victor Andros:  ::Holds his hand out::
TinadollNyC:    ::hands it to him::
Telsia Ehling:  ::sighs:: okay cameron, how about htis, if you go to mommy's
office and finish coloring there, i'll let you chocolate for desert tonight
TinadollNyC:    :::shivers::
Victor Andros:  ::Takes the PADD::
Victor Andros:  ::Looks at it briefly::
Victor Andros:  Very well, everything looks to be in order, Ensign.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::eyes widen:: ~~What? Why? Where's Andros?~~
Telsia Ehling:  Cameron&gt; ::thinks for a moment then nods and smiles::
chocolwate!
Victor Andros:  ::hands it back::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~It'll be fine, dear.~~
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::steps out of the TL and heads to the TR::
Victor Andros:  Go ahead and go see Doctor Crusher, and she'll set you up
fine.
Telsia Ehling:  ::sighs and picks up cameron, taking him to her office::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters the TR::
TinadollNyC:    ::smiles all Crusher?
TinadollNyC:    Bevs abourd?/
I JoeCastillo:  ::Joe turns towards Victor and the new AMO an discretly gives
her the once over::
TinadollNyC:    !?!?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~I know you will.~~
TinadollNyC:    ::looks at Joes::
Victor Andros:  ::clears throat:: I mean, Doctor Kaelyre.
TinadollNyC:    Oh ik
Telsia Ehling:  now sweetie, i'm going to be right outside this door working,
if you need mommy for anything, just call my name, okay sweetie?
Telsia Ehling:  Cameron&gt; ::nods and goes back to coloring::
Victor Andros:  ::never looking back:: Mr. Castillo, you have the bridge
Telsia Ehling:  ::leaves door part way open and goes back out to main sickbay
area::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Daise'Erei'Riov tr'Saren. ::smiles:: I'm Commander
Cyanah
Kaelyre, Executive Officer of the Banshee. Welcome Aboard.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::wonders what the hell Daise'Erei'Riov means::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( means Commander ;) )
I JoeCastillo:  ::Glad Vic didn't look back or he would have noticed joe's
extrremly shocked reaction::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ( Commander is much easier to type. )
I JoeCastillo:  ::Swallows hard Aye sir.::
Victor Andros:  ::walks into the TL::
Victor Andros:  TR1.
TinadollNyC:    I guess i am dismmised
Telsia Ehling:  ::continues to work on inventory::
TinadollNyC:    ::walks to turbolift::
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::eyes narrow:: Jolan'tru Commander Kaelyre.
I am
Maec tr'Saren of the RES Peregrine.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::starts pacing sick bay::
TinadollNyC:    ::waits for the Capt to get in and go
Telsia Ehling:  sara, you okay?
I JoeCastillo:  ::walks over to the center seat and starts getting aqauinted
with a whole new set of controls::
TinadollNyC:    ::Looks at joe as she gets into the turbolift::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Welcome. Captain Andros should be along shortly. In the
meantime, we have quarters arranged for you that I hope will be to your
liking.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        sure I'm fine ::paces more:: Romulans give me the creeps
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::nods:: Hann'yyo. That is most gracious of
au.
Victor Andros:  ::TL stops::
Victor Andros:  ::Doors open::
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: understandable
TinadollNyC:    &lt;&lt;WHERES SICKBAY??&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (deck 2)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         &lt;&lt; next to the morgue&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    &lt;&lt;sweet dead people!!&gt;&gt;
Victor Andros:  ::Walks out::
TinadollNyC:    Deck 2 please
ElRiov trIdrys:         Sara ... take it easy.
TinadollNyC:    ::walks out of TL::
Telsia Ehling:  how long do you think he'll be onboard?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (We use to have an amo who had tea parties with them)
Telsia Ehling:  ((now that is disturbing))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Five mins is to long to have him on board
TinadollNyC:    ::looks around ..Starts walking aorund::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::offers to shake his hand, smiling:: I have never met
one
of your people in person. It is a privilege.
TinadollNyC:    ::walks into Sickbay::
TinadollNyC:    HELLO?
Victor Andros:  ::Looks around::
Telsia Ehling:  ::Looks over at tina::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Indeed? ::shakes her hand:: Then the honor is mine
Commander.
TinadollNyC:    Hi i'm the new AMO
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks up at the person yelling in her sick bay:: Yes?
Telsia Ehling:  hi
TinadollNyC:    Hi I'm Dr Morales your new AMO
TinadollNyC:    ::waves ::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        New AMO? ::looks confused::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::turns and looks, thinks Hey a new vic ... errr
patient::
Victor Andros:  ::Walks over to Cy and tr'Saren::
Telsia Ehling:  ::whispers:: i put the memo on your desk last week
TinadollNyC:    Um Yes
TinadollNyC:    I am
TinadollNyC:    ::Hands the CMO her credentials::
Victor Andros:  ACTION&gt; The Romulan ship warps away.
TinadollNyC:    ::smiles like a moron
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::whispers:: you know not to put it on my desk it gets
lost
Cyanah Kaelyre:         This is our Captain, Victor Andros. Sir, may I present
Daise'Erei'Riov Maec tr'Saren.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::takes the padd and looks it over::
Victor Andros:  ::Extends his hand:: Daise'Erei'Riov, it is a pleasure.
Telsia Ehling:  ::rolls eyes:: that is true, next time i'm putting it in your
hand
I JoeCastillo:  +Andros+ Castillo to Captain Andros.
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::shakes hand:: Captain. A pleasure here as
well.
Victor Andros:  Excuse me.
Victor Andros:  +Joe+ Go ahead.
TinadollNyC:    Well i guess if there is nothin further
TinadollNyC:    ::looks uncomfortable::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        That doesn't always work either. Cy handed me a padd
with
pictures her sister sent us and I still can't find where I put it..
Cyanah Kaelyre:         (( Hey! You lost that?? ))
I JoeCastillo:  +Andros+Sir just wanted to let you know the Romulan ship has
dropped into warp and is no longer on long range senspors.
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs:: are you sure you didn't put it down on your desk?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (It's not lost. It's just in a place I can't recall.)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         (( Oh, ok, good to knheywaitaminute... ))
Victor Andros:  +Joe+ Thank you, Lieutenant.
TinadollNyC:    ::looks down at the ground::
TinadollNyC:    I guess i'll give y'all a minute
TinadollNyC:    ::backs up::
TinadollNyC:    I guess it was too soon
Telsia Ehling:  ::raises eyebrow but doesn't say anything and looks at sara::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks at Tina:: Welcome Ms Morales.. ::offers hand::
I'm
Dr. Kaelyre and this is Dr. Ehling
Victor Andros:  Daise'Erei'Riov, I thought we were to be escorted to... your
&quot;problem&quot;
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles and offers a hand::
TinadollNyC:    Its Dr morales::shakes hand:: the pleasure all mine
I JoeCastillo:  ((somone invite oridian please i cant))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::smiles:: It's Ms until I see what you can do.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (What's his screen name?)
TinadollNyC:    ::raises eyebrow::
Telsia Ehling:  ((oridian starfire))
TinadollNyC:    Ok then
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods, hands an ISD (PADD) over:: Ie, Captain, this
will
show au. We are unable to penetrate a star system due to a nebula that blocks
our navigation.
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > *
Telsia Ehling:  ::doesn't make a comment but looks over her shoulder to her
office to make sure cameron is still fine::
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren> I have been sent here so as to lead au to the
system.
TinadollNyC:    ::smiles again:: I shall leave you guys todo the voodoo that
you do
Victor Andros:  ::Takes it::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::listens with interest::
Victor Andros:  I see.
OnlineHost:     scurrdi has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Tel will you show Ms Morales around, give her the tour
scurrdi:        ((hi there, sorry im late everyone))
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: alright sara, no problem
Victor Andros:  Very well, then.
TinadollNyC:    Um ok
TinadollNyC:    you sure i am not..Interfeering.....with sickbay funtions
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Medical is on alert Ensign you can settle in at the end
of
shift. We have a Romulan guest on board and I'd like to have my staff
prepared for anything
Victor Andros:  Commander Kaelyre will take you to your quarters, and I will
take this to the bridge and get us moving.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Of course, sir.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Sickbay has a function?&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    &lt;&lt;Healing people duh!
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::nods:: Hann'yyo.
TinadollNyC:    &gt;&gt;
I JoeCastillo:  ((yeah its where everyone meets each other))
scurrdi:        ::rises slowly from his bed, yawning as he looks at the time::
Oh,
bloody... ::dresses quickly and heads out to the TL::
TinadollNyC:    Very well Dr
Telsia Ehling:  your not interfeering, by not knowing whats goig on in
sickbay or not knowing where things are, thats interfeering, so come, i will
show you the wonders of sickbay
scurrdi:        Bridge.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;I'll just start callin it 2-forward&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    Okey dokey
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;What does that mean, Idrys?&gt;&gt;
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (Joe has a point.. lol that is where Cy and I met. )
scurrdi:        ::exits TL and enters bridge::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Right this way, Daise'Erei'Riov.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( means thanks )
Victor Andros:  Your welcome, Daise'Erei'Riov
Victor Andros:  ::Walks to the TL::
Victor Andros:  Deck 1.
Telsia Ehling:  so now, this is sickbya ::waves arm to encompuse the entire
place::
TinadollNyC:    I see
TinadollNyC:    Its so ..um..Clean
TinadollNyC:    ::looks at tel::
Telsia Ehling:  through that door ::points to Sara's office door:: is sara's
office, or Dr. Kaelyre
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        and it will remain that way
scurrdi:        ::heads directly to his station, releaving the one currently at
his
position as he reviews the past events quickly::
Telsia Ehling:  oh thanks, i just cleaned it the other day, we like to stay
tidy here
TinadollNyC:    Ok
TinadollNyC:    Thats good..Blood only scares them away
Telsia Ehling:  so, kinda like a rule, any mess you make, no matter how small
or big, clean it up as  soon as you possibly can
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::gestures to the door of the TR:: This way. ::smiles::
TinadollNyC:    I'll try
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::follows Cy::
Victor Andros:  ::TL stops::
Telsia Ehling:  now, through that partial open door ::points to her office
door:: is my office
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters the TL with him:: VIP quarters.
Victor Andros:  ::Doors open::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::would keel over if her sick bay wasn't perfect... tiny
bit ocd about sick bay.. her clothest on the other hand needs enter at your
our risk warnings::
Victor Andros:  ::Steps out::
Victor Andros:  I have the bridge.
Telsia Ehling:  ((eric, is your office in sickbay?))
scurrdi:        ::looks up:: Captian on deck. ::stands up::
Victor Andros:  ::Walks over to helm::
Victor Andros:  As you were.
I JoeCastillo:  ::stands up::
TinadollNyC:    ((So the SMO is anal?))
scurrdi:        ::nods and sits::
TinadollNyC:    ((Greatttttttttttttt))
I JoeCastillo:  ::heads over to tactical::
TinadollNyC:    ((*Cmo))
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::raises brow:: I see au are expending every
effort ... very thoughtful of au.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( yep )
TinadollNyC:    ((Shit))
Victor Andros:  ::Hands Oridian a PADD:: Take us to these coordinates,
please.
Victor Andros:  ::Sits::
Victor Andros:  Warp 6.
Telsia Ehling:  now that door, well it lead to what will be your office
scurrdi:        ::looks at the PADD and nods:: Loading in the co-ordinates now.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks to make sure her lab is locked and nods at the
red
light on the key pad::
Telsia Ehling:  ::is thinking of things to show::
TinadollNyC:    744
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Everybody okay on time?&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    &lt;&lt;yeah&gt;&gt;
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( sure )
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (The CMO is Bev Crusher's niece and has a family rep to
uphold)
I JoeCastillo:  ((yes))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (yeapers)
TinadollNyC:    I have an office?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No worries. ::smiles:: You're our guest, so we want you
feel welcome.
scurrdi:        ::plugs in the co-ordinates and sets up the system to warp out::
Ready on your signal capt.
Telsia Ehling:  oh yes and that door leads to our lab, but you have to have
very special permission to go there, it's kinda like Sara's territory, well
actually everything here is sara's territory
TinadollNyC:    ((Met Dr crusher at the Academy)
Telsia Ehling:  well, you sorta have one
TinadollNyC:    Sarah?
Victor Andros:  Engage.
TinadollNyC:    The Doc
Telsia Ehling:  sorry, Dr. Kaelyre
TinadollNyC:    This is all hard to take in
TinadollNyC:    I am so tired
Telsia Ehling:  i'm on a friendly basis with her so to me she's just sara
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::nods and smiles mildly::
TinadollNyC:    been alomg day
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (There's no H)
Telsia Ehling:  oh, i'm sorry to hear that, and i can imagine it has
TinadollNyC:    Oh i will never call her Sara
scurrdi:        ::engages the hyperdrive::
TinadollNyC:    Its Doc
TinadollNyC:    A sign of respect
Telsia Ehling:  you might want to be more formal then that, since your new
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::coughwarpdrivecough::&gt;&gt;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         :: the TL opens:: Here we go.
Telsia Ehling:  like Dr. Kaeylre
TinadollNyC:    Well Dr..
scurrdi:        ::warpdrive*::
scurrdi:        ((too much galaxies))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Definetly&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    ((hyperdrive hahahahhahah))
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::steps out of TL, looks around::
TinadollNyC:    ((LUDICRIOUS SPEED!1))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         It's just a few doors down this way.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::wonders what's going on with the rommie::
Telsia Ehling:  ::looks over her shoulder into her office again to make sure
cameron is still there::  ::smiles when she see's hiim still coloring::
TinadollNyC:    ::looks over::
Victor Andros:  Mr. Starfire, we have a new AMO on board.
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > Excellent. ::follows Cy::
TinadollNyC:    What a cute kid
TinadollNyC:    Who does he belong to?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Here we are. ::walks up to the door and it opens,
gestures
inside::
Telsia Ehling:  thanks, he's mine, normally he's not here, but his sitter had
the same shift as me, so he's here
TinadollNyC:    Ok
TinadollNyC:    ::waves hi to the cute kid::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( look at it this way, there's only one of them ...
otherwise, the Rommie ... would have a roomie! :-D ))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;LOL!!&gt;&gt;
scurrdi:        ::Does not look up from his research but speaks up:: We do
captain?
Shall I set him up quarters for permemant residency and register him on the
ship?
Victor Andros:  Her, yes.
Victor Andros:  Ensign Christine Morales.
Telsia Ehling:  Cameron&gt; ::doesn't notice the women b/c he's too wrapped
up in drwwing a picture for his dad::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::finishes looking over Tina's papers and walks over to
comp to add her to the rotation::
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::looks in, nods:: A very nice place.
Hann'yyo
Commander, I believe I shall enjoy my stay here.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::smiles:: Of course. Also, may I ask something of you?
TinadollNyC:    Since i am here..
Telsia Ehling:  yes...?
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > But of course. What might that be?
TinadollNyC:    I have this migrane ..Ever since i was on the bridge
scurrdi:        ::looks up the co-ordinates on the starmap and begins to gather
as
much information as he can regarding the system the co-ordinates lie in:: Aye
sir will do.
TinadollNyC:    Damn Romulans.
TinadollNyC:    They out so much thoughts
Telsia Ehling:  you might want to watch what you say, we might not like our
company but we still need to be diplomatic, can't let them over hear us
cursing them
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::down loads the shift assignments to a padd and walks
towards Tel and Tina::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         As I said earlier, you're the first of your people that
have met. I was hoping that I could sit down with you, perhaps have a drink,
and just talk? I'm always eager to learn about other cultures, and this is a
rare opportunity.
TinadollNyC:    I could have called him another name
TinadollNyC:    I ived on Vulcan all my life
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Unless of course you turn off the UT first
TinadollNyC:    UT?
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > Why of course! I am at au'r disposal
Commander.
Name the time and place.
Telsia Ehling:  universal translater
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::blinks::
TinadollNyC:    No ma'am
scurrdi:        ::looks up for a moment:: Captain, estimated time of arrival is
in
1 hour.
Telsia Ehling:  at least i figure thats what UT meant
TinadollNyC:    I was talking about Telepathic brainwaves
Victor Andros:  Thank you, Ensign.
OnlineHost:     CMICHdave has entered the room.
TinadollNyC:    I am part Empath
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Our lounge is on deck three. ::smiles:: This evening
would
be grand, perhaps after dinner.
TinadollNyC:    Its this thing we Betaziods do
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::laughs:: I'm starting to think you have to be to be on
Banshee
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > Very well then, I look forward to it.
TinadollNyC:    Oh
scurrdi:        ::turning again with a PADD in his hands:: May I be excused from
the bridge for a moment to show Ensign Morales her quarters?
TinadollNyC:    Well maybe i should transfer then?
Victor Andros:  Of course.
TinadollNyC:    I don't like to be the Norm
TinadollNyC:    I am just a Docter no more
scurrdi:        ::nods and rises, heading over to the turbolift::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Thank you very much. In the meantime, if there is
anything
you need, don't hesitate to call me.
TinadollNyC:    But if you ever need a good Mind meld
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::blinks again:: I was teasing Ensign.
TinadollNyC:    I am sorry
TinadollNyC:    Raised on Vulcan
Telsia Ehling:  ::shakes head::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;LOL!!&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    No sense of humor
scurrdi:        ::enters the TL:: Computer please locate Ensign Morales.
Victor Andros:  ::Walks over to Tactical::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Lt. Idrys and I are both of Betaziod desent
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > That I shall if the need should arise
Commander.
TinadollNyC:    But i can make a mean stirfry
TinadollNyC:    I was told
I JoeCastillo:  ::looks up and blows Vic a kiss when no ones looking::
Victor Andros:  ::Smiles:: &lt;q&gt; You have plans tonight?
TinadollNyC:    ((who the hell is Vic?))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Me.&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    ((Oh damn!))
TinadollNyC:    ((I just noticed that?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Enjoy your stay. ::smiles and turns back toward the tL::
scurrdi:        ((tina, where are you?))
TinadollNyC:    ))
TinadollNyC:    ((Sickbay))
scurrdi:        ((okie dokie))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (lol you'll get use to the hook ups. Vic-Joe  Tel-Josh
Me-Cy).
scurrdi:        Computer&gt;&gt; Sickbay
TinadollNyC:    (9I guess the banshee is all ful of gayety))
Telsia Ehling:  ((not entirely))
scurrdi:        Sickbay ::turbolift starts moving::
TinadollNyC:    ((Not hookin up.))
I JoeCastillo:  (( more like biety ))
TinadollNyC:    ((Here to kick ass and take names))
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::waits until doors close, pulls a small
object
out of belt, "sweeps" room ... nods::
scurrdi:        ((yeah, oridian's single lol))
TinadollNyC:    ((rolls eyes))
Telsia Ehling:  ((idrys has t'nal right?))
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Laughs::&gt;&gt;
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;q&gt; That depends on wether or not you have plans
::returns smile::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::walks away, able to breathe again::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         That wasn't so bad.
scurrdi:        ((dont worry Christine, we'll be single together))
Victor Andros:  &lt;q&gt; I was just thinking about a quiet evening at my
place.
Telsia Ehling:  hey sara, do you want me to take the rest of your shift?
TinadollNyC:    ((Fight the power))
scurrdi:        ::exits turbolift and looks around Sickbay, searching for Ensign
Morales::
TinadollNyC:    Um am i dismmised?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters the TL:: Bridge.
Telsia Ehling:  well, i never finished giving yout the tour
TinadollNyC:    I see
TinadollNyC:    my office
TinadollNyC:    youroffice
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::comes back from her zoned out place::
TinadollNyC:    her office
TinadollNyC:    biobed
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::takes another small object from belt, sets
it
on table, sits:: tr'Saren to General t'Shri. Everything is in place. ::clicks
switch on object, sits back::
I JoeCastillo:  &lt;Q&gt; that sounds quite inviting.
TinadollNyC:    hyposray
TinadollNyC:    there i had the tour
TinadollNyC:    and stay out of the labs
TinadollNyC:    i get that
Telsia Ehling:  ::does a small glare at the smartass::
scurrdi:        ::walks over to the two ladies talking:: Ahh hello, I'm looking
for
an Ensign Morales?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        we also have labs, smaller rooms, stock rooms. You can
get
the lay out on the compter
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::arrives on the bridge::
TinadollNyC:    Yes
TinadollNyC:    thank you
TinadollNyC:    That would be me
Victor Andros:  &lt;q&gt; Good. 2100 sound good?
TinadollNyC:    ::smiles at Tel...::
Victor Andros:  ::nods to Cy::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::hands her the padd:: This is your shift assignment.
You'll start Alpha first thing tomorrow
ElRiov trIdrys:         tr'Saren > ::smiles very, very slowly ... chuckles a
bit to
self:: Right in the middle of it all. Such fools.
TinadollNyC:    Great
TinadollNyC:    Alpha
I JoeCastillo:  ::Straigthens up as he hears Cy enter:: Yes sir, 2100.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Not all labs.. Just my lab ::points to the one next to
her
office::
TinadollNyC:    No sleep for the tired
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::smiles to herself::
TinadollNyC:    Oh
TinadollNyC:    Stay out of YOUR lab
TinadollNyC:    Eye Eye
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Sir, our guest is in his quarters.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I would advise a subtle security presence.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I have no problem with my doctors working on projects as
long as it doen't effect the time their on call
Victor Andros:  Naturally.
TinadollNyC:    Projects?
TinadollNyC:    I write
scurrdi:        ::smiles:: Ahh good good. I am Ensign Oridian Starfire, the Helm
and Operations Officer. I've come to show you to your quarters and such,
whenever you are ready of course.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        medical reseach projects
TinadollNyC:    I don't do projects
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Honestly, though, he seems quite pleasant. Not at all
what I
expected.
TinadollNyC:    Work i do at work
TinadollNyC:    But hey thats just me
Telsia Ehling:  ::moves away from the women and goes to her office door::
Victor Andros:  That's good, I suppose.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        that's fine as well
Telsia Ehling:  ::opens it a little and smiles at cameron::
TinadollNyC:    Well::looks at Scurrdi::
scurrdi:        ::looks up and smiles and Sarah:: Goodday Doctor.
Telsia Ehling:  Cameron&gt; ::looks up and smiles at tel, then goes back to
coloring::
TinadollNyC:    What can i do for you
Victor Andros:  ::Looks over to Joe:: Post an extra security officer or three
around the VIP quarters.
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles and heads back to the women and now oridian too::
scurrdi:        :smiles:: Ahh good good. I am Ensign Oridian Starfire, the Helm
and
Operations Officer. I've come to show you to your quarters and such, whenever
you are ready of course.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::smiles:: I guess I've caught the reseach bug from my
wife..  ::sees Starfire:: Ensign
TinadollNyC:    Ofcourse
TinadollNyC:    when i am dismmissed
scurrdi:        ((yes, its a glitch in the matrix...))
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::heads back to Counselor's Office:::
I JoeCastillo:  5 security guards around the VIP quaters, got it.
scurrdi:        ::nods:: Of course, take your time.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Laughs::&gt;&gt;
TinadollNyC:    ((um wife?))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Subtle.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::enters office, does double take:::
Telsia Ehling:  ((cy and sara are married women))
Telsia Ehling:  ((their wives))
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ( ::points to Cyanah:: Yep wife)
TinadollNyC:    ((oh ..Wait...ok))
I JoeCastillo:  (muahah wait till we explain the name game))
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > What's the matter, Jansug? You act like you've
never
seen me before.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (not on the first night, Joe. lol)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ( don't do that to her! :) )
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;lol&gt;&gt;
scurrdi:        ((you dont want to scare her off so soon now))
TinadollNyC:    ((Oh please i can handle anything))
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
TinadollNyC:    ((including you people :P))
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        We're done here Ensign your free to go and settle in
I'll
expect you at the morning medical breifing.. ::looks at......::
Telsia Ehling:  ((::laughs:: i finally got the name game down))
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        pasued
Cyanah Kaelyre:         attention!
scurrdi:        ::AA::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::AA:::
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::AA::
I JoeCastillo:  ::aa::
TinadollNyC:    ::AA::
Victor Andros:  Thank you for a good sim, tonight, everyone.
Victor Andros:  Thank you all for being here, and hopefully this will
continue. I don't want to cancel another sim for lack of attendance.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::nods:: be here or I go back to needles
I JoeCastillo:  see what had happened was
TinadollNyC:    Sweet
ElRiov trIdrys:         and I go back to pins
Victor Andros:  I have no further announcements.
Victor Andros:  Commander?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         crew dismissed!
ElRiov trIdrys:         niters!
scurrdi:        peace
TinadollNyC:    Bye
OnlineHost:     TinadollNyC has left the room.
Telsia Ehling:  see ya
OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has left the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        nighters
OnlineHost:     CMICHdave has left the room.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Night!
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
OnlineHost:     scurrdi has left the room.
OnlineHost:     weissangelserene has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        well
weissangelserene:       swell
weissangelserene:       dell
weissangelserene:       mell
weissangelserene:       fell
weissangelserene:       tell
weissangelserene:       i'm done
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        lol medical is full now right?