<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0404.29

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:44:29 EDT

OnlineHost:     CMICHdave has left the room.
Victor Andros:  They were done
OnlineHost:     Lt John Hawke has left the room.
AdmiralGem:     ::tosses the keys to Victor::  Have fun, Banshee!
Oridian Starfire:       oh ok
Victor Andros:  They just like loiter. ;-)
Victor Andros:  ::catches::
OnlineHost:     Lt Cat StClaire has left the room.
Victor Andros:  Thanks!
OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has entered the room.
Telsia Ehling:  hi all
Oridian Starfire:       hello!
OnlineHost:     Dr Sara Kaelyre has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Hello Banshee
ElRiov trIdrys:         WB folks
Telsia Ehling:  hey sara
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        HI CY
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Hello everybody!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Cy
Telsia Ehling:  hey cy
Oridian Starfire:       hey Cy
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Look! We have peoples!
Victor Andros:  I know. I'm impressed.
ElRiov trIdrys:         that we do
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Brad showed up last week as soon as you logged off
Victor Andros:  I heard
Oridian Starfire:       im still alive everyone! ive been bombarded and swarmed
by
schoolwork but im here!
ElRiov trIdrys:         where is he tonight?
Victor Andros:  Cy, if you would please.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Glad to see you, Oridian :)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Oh!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET TWEEEEEEEEET
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Attention!!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::AA::
Telsia Ehling:  ::A::&quot;
Victor Andros:  Where last we left off (however long ago it was) we were
having a party to celebrate the various promotions and changes to the command
staff.
Oridian Starfire:       ::AA::
Telsia Ehling:  yay!!
Telsia Ehling:  ::raises hand::
Victor Andros:  If you weren't there, you are now. If someone was there and
isn't, well... they've just faded into the background.
Victor Andros:  Yes, Tel?
Telsia Ehling:  josh will be missing, he has play rehearsale tonight and can
not make it and he wanted me to tell you that
Victor Andros:  Okay, thanks
Telsia Ehling:  no probs :)
Victor Andros:  Any other questions, etc.?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        We're still at the party?
Victor Andros:  yes
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        k
Victor Andros:  Okay, then...
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ::Mingling::
Telsia Ehling:  ::at the party so it would seem::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::mingling, fruity drink in hand::
Oridian Starfire:       ::Still up on the stage playing his trumpet, the notes
floating above the conversation::
Victor Andros:  Bartender&gt; Last call for drinks!
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::helping self to goodies from buffet:::
Telsia Ehling:  ::moves over towards sara, trying to smile::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Goodies&gt; ::start to move::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Evening Tel. I hope things weren't to bad while I was
gone
Victor Andros:  ACTION&gt; Three rough-looking guys saunter in, appropriately
dressed for the Old West.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::munchmunchmunch::: ::makes way over to bartender::
One
Rigelian Tea, extra sweet please. With a twist of Tarellian bitters
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles:: umm, no, not terribly
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::eyes the door::
Oridian Starfire:       ::takes note of the gentlemen and switches to a
desperado
song quickly::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::nods:: Good to hear, and you took off those three
days?
Victor Andros:  Guy #1&gt; Why don'cha git us some whiskey.
Telsia Ehling:  well yes, but they weren't that amazing, congrats on your
marriage btw, i think it's wonderful ::smiles::
Victor Andros:  Bartender&gt; Sorry, this is a private party, boys.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::waits for drink::
Victor Andros:  Bartender&gt; ::gets Idrys his drink::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::smiles:: Thanks. ::looks over at Cy and keeps
talking::
I'll have to show you the picture sometime
Oridian Starfire:       ::stops playing his trumpet and puts it down, keeping an
eye on the bar area as he slowly walks over there::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Thanks very much. ::takes tea and starts
sipping::
Victor Andros:  Guy #1&gt; Well, if'n ya won't serve us, then we'll just have
to wreck the joint.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::smiles at Tel::
Telsia Ehling:  ohh definitely, i would love that
Telsia Ehling:  ::gets quiet and is nervous::
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; Computer, pause program.
Victor Andros:  Computer&gt; Unable to comply.
ElRiov trIdrys:         No need for violence here.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks over at Guy 1:: What's going on?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::notes the silence and looks over at the bar::
ElRiov trIdrys:         +Security+ Idrys to Security. Send a team to Holodeck 1.
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles and waves at CY??
Oridian Starfire:       ::eyes the first guy as he makes his way around.:: Now
that would be quite unneccessary my friend.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (Yeah it's Cy.. ::snickers:: )
Victor Andros:  ACTION&gt; The three outlaw types pull six shooters and fire
at the bartender, who promptly ducks under the bar.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::her eyes get wide::
Victor Andros:  ACTION&gt; Idrys' commbadge buzzes at him.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::takes cover::: +Security+ Idrys to Security! Get
those
people here now!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        This is why guys should not plan parties
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; Ummm.... shit.
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs:: thats the truth
Oridian Starfire:       ::darts around and grabs the closest man's hand,
twisting
it sharply to the right as he brings the man's body of his flipping him onto
his back::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks at Vic:: Shit? You mean this ISNT part of the
program?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::think to herself, do something Cyanah, you can't just
stand here::
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; You will cease this now!
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::taptaptap::: Oh damn
Victor Andros:  &lt;w&gt; Hell no.
Victor Andros:  Guy #2&gt; ::Takes a shot at Vic::
Telsia Ehling:  not good not good ::shakes head::
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; ::Dodges out of the way, but takes a bullet to the
arm and falls::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Get down!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::smacks herself in the forehead::
Oridian Starfire:       ::grabs the fallen 6-shooter:: Captain, permission to
open
fire?
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::takes deep breath, then jumps Guy #2 and tries
knocking
the gun out of his hand:::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::pulls Sara and Tel behind a table::
OnlineHost:     Dr Sara Kaelyre has left the room.
Victor Andros:  Guy #1&gt; ::Shoots at Idrys::
OnlineHost:     Dr Sara Kaelyre has entered the room.
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; Yeah. Kill 'em.
Telsia Ehling:  ::is moved behind CY:: umm, can we just shoot them or
something?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::then moves around, keeping low, and tries to move the
other party guests to safer locations::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::rolls out of way, left leg grazed by bullet::: ow ow
ow
OnlineHost:     Dr Sara Kaelyre has left the room.
Oridian Starfire:       ::flips a table over and ducks for cover, openning fire
on
#1:: Computer, override access program delta seven beta niner!
Victor Andros:  Guy #1&gt; ::Ducks behind a table::
Victor Andros:  Computer&gt; Unable to comply.
ElRiov trIdrys:         If it's one ... thing I ... DON'T ... like ... it's ....
holodeck fantasies ... gone ... amok ... :::winces in pain:::
Victor Andros:  Where's a damn engineer when ya need one.
Telsia Ehling:  ::tries to hide from the bad guys::
OnlineHost:     AdmiralGem has left the room.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Computer, why can't you comply?
Oridian Starfire:       Sir I may be able to override the program, but i need to
get to a console.
Oridian Starfire:       ::fires again at #1 trying to keep him down::
Victor Andros:  Computer&gt; General Protection Fault in subroutine 00000:1.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::winces::
Oridian Starfire:       ::looks to the door then fires a single shot, making his
way over to the door out of the holodeck::
Victor Andros:  Shit. This hurts.
Telsia Ehling:  ::feels kinda dorky for hiding::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yer tellin me! ::limping::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Reboot yourself. ::mutters::
Oridian Starfire:       ((door opens?))
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Somehow, Oridian's gun keeps shooting.
OnlineHost:     Dr Sara Kaelyre has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::under a table::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::moves around to the bar, having gotten most people
behind
something::
Victor Andros:  Guy #2&gt; ::Picks up his gun and hides next to guy 1::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::gets behind the bar::
Victor Andros:  ::duck/runs behind the bar::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::blinks as she watchs Cy:: ~What are you doing! Be
careful!~
Oridian Starfire:       ::curses to himself and jumps behind some cover near
Victor:: Sir the holodeck door is jammed, but we can get people through the
door those folks came through::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::sees the bartender's shotgun::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         &lt;w&gt; Captain, is that what I think it is?
Victor Andros:  Bartender&gt; ::Hiding like a chickenshit::
Telsia Ehling:  ::curses men for always choosing the worst times to be
psychotic::
Victor Andros:  That depends on what you- ow!- think it is
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::crawls over to Eric:: Let me see
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Well, it looks like a weapon of some sort, something
like
they're using?
Victor Andros:  Yeah, pull the trigger it goes &quot;pow&quot;
Oridian Starfire:       ::fires and looks:: Commander that is a shotgun!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~I'm trying to act like an XO.~~
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Tel get me one of those table clothes!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         A what?
ElRiov trIdrys:         my ... leg. hurts like ... hell
Victor Andros:  Guy #2&gt; ::Fires at the bar, putting more chips in it::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         :::takes it out from under the bar, wincing as the bar
gets
hit::
Oridian Starfire:       Here let me have it! ::fires again at the 2 guys::
ElRiov trIdrys:         probably not ... much but still ...
::::ffffffffffffffffffffffffffft:::::
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods to sara and grabs a table cloth before running over to
sara and eric:: here you go
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~Just be a careful XO! I don't feel like being a widow
ya
know~~
Victor Andros:  Guy #1&gt; ::Blasts the mirror behind the bar, sending glass
flying::
OnlineHost:     MonTSmurf2004 has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Lie still Jansug
Cyanah Kaelyre:         How do I work this thing?
OnlineHost:     MonTSmurf2004 has left the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         I feel like a klutz ... yeah of course ...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::turning the gun over in her hands::
Victor Andros:  Point the business end at them and pull the trigger.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         The business end? The one with the two holes?
Oridian Starfire:       Commander may we trade weapons perhaps?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        :sees the guy shooting:: HEY! Watch where your shooting
that!
Victor Andros:  yeah.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::covered in mirror glass::
Victor Andros:  Guy #1&gt; ::Aims at Sara::
Victor Andros:  Guy #1&gt; ::Shoots at her::
Oridian Starfire:       ::fires the pistol, aiming for guy #1::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::peeks her head up and looks for a target::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::Presses the table cloth to the wound:: We have to get
him
to....
Victor Andros:  Guy #1&gt; ::Grabs his arm as he gets shot by Oridian,
dropping his gun::
Oridian Starfire:       Over there Commander! ::points as he fires again::
Telsia Ehling:  sickbay?
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::grits teeth::: ::q:: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
Victor Andros:  Guy #1&gt; ::Ducks behind the table::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::sees guy #1 shooting at Sara:: Oh no you don't
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::points the shotgun at the table and pulls both
triggers::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         BLAM!!!!!!!  OWWW!!!! ::as the gun slams into her
shoulder::
Telsia Ehling:  darn it!!!
Victor Andros:  ACTION&gt; Chunks of table go everywhere.
Telsia Ehling:  ::looks at sara's bleeding side::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::tearing up the table cloth::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::blinks:: Newton is at least still in effect in here...
Oridian Starfire:       ::stops for a moment then picks a target and starts
letting loose with his pistol::
Victor Andros:  1 &amp; 2&gt; ::Scramble away with their cover gone::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::rubs at her shoulder::
Oridian Starfire:       ::goes to the door and checks to make sure they are
gone::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::then peeks up, points the gun, and fires again::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         OWWWWW
Telsia Ehling:  ::takes a piece of torn clothe from sara:: raise your arms
just a little
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::Jumps up when she hears Cy:: Cy!
Oridian Starfire:       Sir, there gone, I'm going to try to find a console.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looks down at Tel:: Huh?
Victor Andros:  good. Ensign.
Oridian Starfire:       ::closes the bar doors and blocks it with a chair::
Telsia Ehling:  your bleeding ma'am and get down here
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Shchaeh! That stings!
Victor Andros:  Vic&gt; Computer. End Program.
Oridian Starfire:       ::begins searching the area for a computer console::
Victor Andros:  Computer&gt; Unable to comply.
Oridian Starfire:       Computer locate nearest console.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I am? ::looks down at her hip:: Oh thats what ::feels
dizzy
and weaves a bit:: not like a phaser
Telsia Ehling:  ::takes sara's hand and has her sit down::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::shakes her head:: Get over to the commander.. NOW!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Are you alright?~~
Telsia Ehling:  sara, sit down now!!!
Victor Andros:  Damn. ::Flops down, laying spread out::
Oridian Starfire:       Computer, locate nearest console please
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~Um.. Yes?.. What about you?~~
Victor Andros:  Computer&gt; ::Lights a path::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::blinks at Tel::
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles at sara then glares:: your bleeding and you have
been shot, sit down so i can take care of it
Oridian Starfire:       ::follows path to console:: Captain I've found a
console,
I'll attempt to override the program or fix it.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~My shoulder is gonna be black in a few minutes from
that
cannon thing, but I'm alright.~~
Victor Andros:  ::Sticks arm up in the air:: You do that.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Just give me a bit of that table cloth.. it's a .. what
did
they call them? Meat wound?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Flesh wound
Oridian Starfire:       ::cracks his knuckles as his fingers start to fly on the
console, data screens flashing as he works as quickly as possible::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::peeks her head up to be sure the guys are gone::
Telsia Ehling:  yeah that, sara, your still injured
Victor Andros:  Wait. Computer. Engage safeties.
Oridian Starfire:       ::thinks to himself, what luck that none of the security
officers are here when we need them::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::sighs and mutters a thousand curses in as many alien
languages to himself about being a klutz::
Victor Andros:  Computer&gt; Unable to comply.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        So are other people Tel.. We treat them first,, That's
an
order.. Understand?
Victor Andros:  Goddamnit.
Telsia Ehling:  ::makes a face:; alright, but as soon as we're done your
getting fixed
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Now get Jansug's leg tied off, I need to get over to the
Captain and the Commander..
Telsia Ehling:  alright
Telsia Ehling:  ::turns to jansug:: hello ::smiles::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::surveys the room::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::will be damned if she sees another capatin of hers get
hurt on her watch.. grabs a table cloth and heads over to Vic and Cy::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::smiles wanly:: Hi. I just ... ::gestures at room:: I
tried. then all hell broke loose.
Oridian Starfire:       ::lights flash as he continues:: Router system 0001
checked, cable 7245 activated....
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles:: you did a wonderful job trying
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::reachs them:: Captain let me see that wound
Victor Andros:  Damn. Program. ::Sits up::
ElRiov trIdrys:         I messed it up and now look at me.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (Is out Couns. having issues?)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         There were three of them... where's the other guy?
Telsia Ehling:  ::takes some of the table cloth and begins to wrapped it
around his leg::
Telsia Ehling:  you didn't mess up in my eyes
Victor Andros:  Guy #3&gt; ::Is lying on the ground, out cold::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::points:: That him?
ElRiov trIdrys:         thanks ... but to me I sure as hell did.
Oridian Starfire:       Ma'am he's got a broken wrist and is knocked out, i
felled
him pretty hard.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::nods:: Yeah, there he is...
ElRiov trIdrys:         Who the hell does the Counselor go to for counseling?
Victor Andros:  Counselor, you did nothing of the sort. I'm the one that got
messed up.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Sorry I didn't trade weapons with you, Ensign. I had to
try
this out for myself.
Telsia Ehling:  ::thinks for a second:: either his love or a doctor or best
friend would be my guess
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::walks over to Guy3::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::bliks and looks at Cy::
Telsia Ehling:  ::looks over at vic:: hello captain, you injured too?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::and blinks too)
Oridian Starfire:       ::flashes through a screen:: Alright now this should
work,
computer integrate program 9674 Starfire.
Victor Andros:  ::Points at his arm::
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: cop a squat and i'll get to it in a second::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: If you say so Sir ... I just don't understand
how
we got trapped here.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::finds a tablecloth and rips a long piece or two off::
Telsia Ehling:  ::finishes with jansug's leg and moves over next to vic::
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; The holodeck program switches to a bare room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (I thought I had Vic?)
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::thinks a minute and decides on the statistically
strongest
knot possible given the fabric::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::looks around and says Holy Shit in almost 50 alien
languages:::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::binds Guy3's hands behind his back and then his
ankles::
Oridian Starfire:       ::takes a deep breathe:: Alright, we are out of danger
now
everyone, and no problem Commander, I was just afraid you were going to hurt
someone or yourself, my father owned a few weapons like these.
Telsia Ehling:  ::is totally surprised by the language:: something else wrong
counselor?
Victor Andros:  Oridian, kill the program all together.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::walks over to Vic in the bare room, still carrying her
newfound toy::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Why didn't the bad guy disapear with the rest of the
room?
ElRiov trIdrys:         No ...
Telsia Ehling:  ::starts bandaging vics arm::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::smiles::
Oridian Starfire:       On it sir, now that I switched programs it should
terminate. Computer end program
Cyanah Kaelyre:         And where did the other two run off to?
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Holodeck program fades away to reveal the holodeck
room.
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has entered the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::watchs Cy are around the shot gun and get a goofy
grin::
Who knew I married Annie Oakley..
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Who?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( Hey Joe you missed the fun ... )
I JoeCastillo:  (don't i always :(  )
Telsia Ehling:  ::laughs at sara's comment::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Annie who?
Oridian Starfire:       Computer, locate and open door.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        I'll explain later sweetheart.. Are you sure your
alright?
Victor Andros:  Action&gt; Holodeck door opens.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         My shoulder hurts pretty nicely.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Me? Yeah, I guess so. Just a bit of pain for now
Telsia Ehling:  ::makes a not to herself to talk to sara when she gets the
chance::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::nods:: Tel, get everyone ready to move..
Cyanah Kaelyre:         But these wounds are so... grisly.
Oridian Starfire:       ::turns to Sara:: Doctor would you like an immediate
evac
of all wounded to sickbay?
Telsia Ehling:  yes ma'am
Cyanah Kaelyre:         These weapons are quite primitive.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        +Sickbay+ Kaelyre to sickbay.. Send Medical teams to
holodeck #
Victor Andros:  ::Stands::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::notes that she still has the shotgun and wonders why::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Why is this gun still here?
Oridian Starfire:       Doctor, I could transport all wounded to sickbay if you
wish.
ElRiov trIdrys:         I gotta have a looooooooooooooooooooooong talk with Lwax
soon. Homn will flip his wig when he hears about this.
Victor Andros:  Yes, Commander. They're about 500 years old. They are
primitive.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Easy there Ensign.. There's not life threating injuries,
I'll do by my standards, thank you.. No need to over do it..
Telsia Ehling:  ::raises eyebrow in jansugs direction but says nothing;;
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Effective, but so inhumane... they are Terran?
Victor Andros:  ::Walks towards the door.
Victor Andros:  Human, yes.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Medteams&gt; ::enter the holdeck and put Jansug on a
hoverbed::
Oridian Starfire:       ::turns to Cy:: yes Ma'am, they were actually very
effective during the time period, most effective in close range like against
that table.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Medic&gt; ::hands Sara and Tel medkits::
Victor Andros:  ::Turns and looks around::
Victor Andros:  Well, I suppose thie party is over.
Telsia Ehling:  thanks ::to medic::
Victor Andros:  They'll still kill a man. Or three.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         We need to figure out what caused that.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::to Oridian:: It seems to have quite a spread to it,
but I
wouldn't want to see the wounds they cause.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::looks at Andros:: Party??? You call that a party???
:::flops head back:::
Victor Andros:  ::Walks out::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Computer, remove this gun.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::watches it disappear::
Oridian Starfire:       +Ops+ Operations this is Oridian Starfire, I need a full
dianogist scan on all the holodeck programs, reroute them and check them to
make sure no hackers have breached the controls.
Victor Andros:  ::Walks to the TL::
Oridian Starfire:       ::to Cy:: Commander it can blow a man in two to be quite
honest.
Victor Andros:  Sickbay.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         So barbaric.
Oridian Starfire:       but effective
I JoeCastillo:  ::Pacing back and forth outside the holodeck::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Tel I want you to head to sick bay with Jansug
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: alright ma'am
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Indeed.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        and prepare the ::looks around:: Where did he go?
::sighs::
The captain has a bullet in his arm.. find him
Telsia Ehling:  ::moves next ot jansug:: you need any help walking?
Oridian Starfire:       Ops>+Oridian+ Understood sir, we'll look into it now.
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: i will
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (He's on a hoverbed, Tel)
I JoeCastillo:  ::Catches up with Vic::
Telsia Ehling:  ((oh thanks, sorry, i had walked away for a moment))
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( no prob )
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Ensign are you injuried?
Victor Andros:  Oh. Look who decided to show up.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::looking at Oridian::
Oridian Starfire:       Nothing serious ma'am.
I JoeCastillo:  What the hell happened in the?er
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::nods:: Then you can continue your conversation with
the
commander after she reports to sick bay
Oridian Starfire:       ::pockets the pistol, reminding himself to scan it
later::
Victor Andros:  Holodeck malfunction.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Starfire, see to that scan personally and find exactly
what
caused that.
Telsia Ehling:  ::heads to sickbay with jansug:: so, how are you counselor?
Victor Andros:  ::Walks out::
Victor Andros:  ::Steps into sickbay::
Oridian Starfire:       ::nods:: Yes Commander I'll get on it right now.
I JoeCastillo:  ::follows Vic::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Thank you, Ensign.
ElRiov trIdrys:         A bit bruised ... leg, ego ... but I think I'll be OK.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; Over here Captain.. Have a seat
ElRiov trIdrys:         How about you?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::looks at Sara:: Me?
I JoeCastillo:  How'd you get out finally no matter what I tried I couldn't
get it open.
Telsia Ehling:  ::gives him a wary look:: i'm fine
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        You see another commander standing here? You need to
have
that shoulder looked at..
Victor Andros:  Oridian hacked it.
ElRiov trIdrys:         That's good. I'm going to try and contact my sister on
Betazed when I have the time.
Victor Andros:  ::Follows Jenny::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::this of course coming from the one who's bleeding from
the hip::
Oridian Starfire:       ::exits the holodeck and makes his way to the computer
core::
Telsia Ehling:  okay, good idea
Cyanah Kaelyre:         It's just a nasty bruise! With my immune system it'll be
gone tomorrow. Take care of that hip of yours!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Been so long since Lwax and I talked for any
length
of time you know. Just brief notes here and there.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; ::helps him remove the top of his uniform::
This
shouldn't take long, Sir.. Though.. Never removed.. what is that?
I JoeCastillo:  ::Notices for the first time Vic's wound and begins to freak
out::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Especially during that damned mission to ... ::winces::
Ju
Ju III ...
Victor Andros:  It's a bullet, nurse
I JoeCastillo:  Oh my god you've been shot.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::smiles at her:: That's an order, doctor. Physician,
heal
thyself.
I JoeCastillo:  I knew i should have been there, some Csec I am twidling my
thumbs in an office while my captain gets shot.
Telsia Ehling:  don't move
Telsia Ehling:  yeah, that mission was a bit insane
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::opens her mouth to say something and then closes it
again::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::laughs:: I'd say it was more than a bit insane!
OnlineHost:     Oridian Starfire has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Oridian Starfire has entered the room.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::winks::
Oridian Starfire:       ::enters the computer core and sits down at the master
controls bringing up all the programs:: +Joe+ Lt. Castillo could you please
meet me in the computer core, i have a question for you regarding a piece of
weaponery.
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles back:: yeah, thats true, a lot of stuff happened and
changed during that mission ::gets a thoughtful look on her face::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Like the old saying goes, we could write a book about
that
one.
OnlineHost:     Dr Sara Kaelyre has left the room.
Victor Andros:  No, Joe, it's fine. There's no reason you should have had to
have been there.
Telsia Ehling:  very very tru
OnlineHost:     EnsnSaraCrusher has entered the room.
EnsnSaraCrusher:        (I hate aim)
OnlineHost:     Dr Sara Kaelyre has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( or AOL. take yo' pick )
Oridian Starfire:       +Cy+ Commander is it possible for me to have access to
one
of the science labs to run more details scans on the pistol?
Telsia Ehling:  ::gets to sickbay:: well, here we go counselor
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ( Six of one, half a dozen of another. )
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::;sighs and though gritted teeth trying not to look
like
it hurts:: Fine..
I JoeCastillo:  But i should have been there to protect you and the rest of
the crew,  ::  turns away  Begins to compose himself and calm down as hehears
Oridian's mesage::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Thank you so much. ... :::closes eyes and tries to
relax:::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::tried to walk away with out limping and thinks.
What.. Do
I have a damn red target painted on me somehere::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Oridian+ Yes, Ensign... what scans do you need?
Victor Andros:  Go help, I'll be fine.
Telsia Ehling:  ::puts him on a biobed and gets to work on his leg:: if it
hurts too bad, tell me
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Computer, site to site transport Dr. Kaelyre to sickbay.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::gets transported::
ElRiov trIdrys:         I will ... ::hopes that wasn't a hint of things to
come::
Victor Andros:  Will surgery be neccessary, nurse?
I JoeCastillo:  +Starfire+ I'll be there ASAP Ensign. ::Turns to Vic:: Ok
we'll talk later. ::Runs out of sickbay looking distraught::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::appears in sick bay:: What the.. ::blinks::
Telsia Ehling:  ::gives him a hypo to take away pain and starts working on
getting the bullet out, with the help of a nurse::
Telsia Ehling:  welcome doctor ::doesn't look up::
Oridian Starfire:       ::starts to run through the programs as the 5 screens
around him begin to flicker with different types of information, his eyes
flickering from screen to screen as he works quickly and efficiently::
Oridian Starfire:       +Cy+ Finger print scans along with a couple of type
module
VI scans.
Victor Andros:  ::Gets a big dumb grin on his face::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Oridian+ Have the gun delivered to my lab and I'll do
the
scans::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Like I was gonna let you walk with that injury.~~
Oridian Starfire:       +Cy+ Thank you Commander, I will send it as soon as I am
done looking it over with Lt. Castillo
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::sighs:: ~~It only hurts a little~~
Telsia Ehling:  glad to see you make it to sick bay
ElRiov trIdrys:         ( only hurts when ya laugh? )
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::enters the TL:: Bridge.
Oridian Starfire:       ::fingers stop moving for a second:: Aha, now that is
not
right. :: fingers start moving again but in sparatic bursts::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Arrives at the missle core and walks towards Oridian:: Now
what weaponry is it you need me to see Ensign?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~And that's too much.~~
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::limps over to Vic:: Jenny ::points to her leg:: Now
then,
lets get you patched up Sir
OnlineHost:     CptHacker has left the room.
Victor Andros:  ::Giggles:: hehe
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::picks up the tools her staff had waiting for her and
starts, first gives Vic something so he won't feel a thing::
Telsia Ehling:  how you feeling counselor?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::blinks:: What did you give him, he's giggling
Oridian Starfire:       ::not looking up or slowing down:: on the desk there is
6-shooter pistol, our friends the cowboys were using them, I knocked one out
and got his weapon, partially why we managed to survive I guess.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Mmmmmmm ... all right. Guess the anaesthetic is doing a
good
job.
Victor Andros:  ::Is knocked out::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; I can't do this with you standing, Doctor..
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Then it can wait.. Help me with the captain's arm
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::walks onto the bridge and gets a status report, even
though they're docked::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        (Can we say hardheaded redhead? :-D)
Telsia Ehling:  i'm glad, don't wanna cause you too much pain
Oridian Starfire:       It had unlimited rounds though, anything special you can
make of it sir?
I JoeCastillo:  :: Blinks:: 6 shooters? Cowboys?, everyone else i saw was
pretty hurt ensign care to give me a synopsis of what happened?
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::removes the bullet slowly as to not do more damage:: I
never thought in a million years I'd ever be doing this..
ElRiov trIdrys:         Meh ... if there'd been pain I'd have let you know right
away. ::manages a grin::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Jenny&gt; What went wrong?
Telsia Ehling:  ::smiles back::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::goes to Sci1 and goes over the sensor logs during that
time period::
Telsia Ehling:  since your at my mercy counselor, can i ask you something?
Oridian Starfire:       ::fingers stop for a moment as the middle screen has an
area flashing red:: Yes sir.... The party was going on normally when three
men dressed in wild west style clothing walked and ordered drinks.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::wincing at every movement of her shoulder::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Go ahead and I'll do my best to answer.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::shrugs:: Hell of I know. We were in the party then
bam! I
mean really BAM..
Oridian Starfire:       The bartender did not serve them so they pulled out
6-shooters and opened fire on everyone in the room.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         How did people shoot those things?
Telsia Ehling:  okay, well ::is still working on his leg:: say you know some
one really really well, you two of extremely close and say this person is
beginning to act very very strange and you don't know what's wrong with them
but your scared to
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~Are you sure you don't want me to look at that?~~
Telsia Ehling:  ask them whats wrong b/c you don't know how they will react
and they ask you to do weird favors for you, what would you do?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Hey! I forgot you could do that!~~
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::drops the bullet onto the try:: Have that cleaned and
stored somewhere in case it's needed
I JoeCastillo:  That's very odd, this weapon is a relic, hard to come by if
its an original from the 19th century, but even if it was an original or even
replicated it Wouldn't have unlimited shots.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ~~I'm doing it on purpose. You didn't really think
wouldn't keep track of you did you?~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         errr can you condense that? and what weird favors?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~you'll have to teach me that.~~
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++END SIM++
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::paused::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        pasued
Oridian Starfire:       ::paused::
Telsia Ehling:  ::paused::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         TWEEEEEEEET TWEEEEEEET ATTENTION!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Oridian Starfire:       ::AA::
I JoeCastillo:  ::paused::
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        ::AA::
Oridian Starfire:       silly lag
Victor Andros:  Good sim!
Oridian Starfire:       I agree!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        WE SIMMED WE SIMMED WE SIMMED ::dancing around::
Victor Andros:  ::Laughs::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::grins::
ElRiov trIdrys:         A Fistful of ... gee Data's dead ...
Victor Andros:  Next week, I may or may not be here, since I will be out of
town and I don't know about Internet arrangements.
Victor Andros:  If I'm not here, Commander Kaelyre will be and she will run
the sim, so come next week!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Yes, come!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         And tell everyone else to!
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Or Else!
Victor Andros:  That's all I got.
Oridian Starfire:       lol alrighty then
Victor Andros:  Anything to add, Commander?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No sir.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        Um, quick qiestion
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Dismissed!
Victor Andros:  Answer.
OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has left the room.
Dr Sara Kaelyre:        the logs that were sent out.. they still good to stand
as
far as time line wise
I JoeCastillo:  that tlesia is so obedident :)
Victor Andros:  Sure.
Victor Andros:  They just took place either before or after this scene.
ElRiov trIdrys:         niters then Bansheeites ;) and see you next week