<USS Banshee> USS Banshee Sim chatlog 0401.15

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:50:49 EST

Lt Rob Garner:  Oh, and the frog goes to Dave and Weis.
LtCdr K Dallas:         and Admiral Smiles
Lt Rob Garner:  Good job, you two!
CMICHdave:      I'll take that, thank you very much.
LtCdr K Dallas:         ::Claps::
Coun Fiona OShea:       ::plots ways to get her bestfriend back for the hypo::
LtCdr K Dallas:         Yeah
CMICHdave:      My pleasure, lieutenant.
Oboeplayer87:   ::mocks Rob::
Oboeplayer87:   Er... ::percussively combines hands::
OnlineHost:     Coun Fiona OShea has left the room.
LtCdr K Dallas:         Thats true Rob rocks
OnlineHost:     Lt Rob Garner has left the room.
OnlineHost:     CMICHdave has left the room.
LtCdr K Dallas:         Night all
LtCdr K Dallas:         Haty lumabo
OnlineHost:     Lt Sara Crusher has entered the room.
Oboeplayer87:   Bye everyone, nice seeing y'all again!
OnlineHost:     Oboeplayer87 has left the room.
OnlineHost:     LtCdr K Dallas has left the room.
Cannon Everett:         So Banshee's going to run late, I take it?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks around for Vic::
ElRiov trIdrys:         when doesn't it?
Cannon Everett:         This is my first sim on the Banshee, actually.
Lt Sara Crusher:        we don't start till 10:15 Josh.. Chill
ElRiov trIdrys:         right
Lt Sara Crusher:        Gem moved Hal back to 9:15 so we go at 10:15
Cannon Everett:         By the way, I'm Cannon Everett ::offers hand to Idrys
and
Crusher::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::takes his hand:: Welcome..
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wow, this is my first sim back except for last week
when I
popped in to watch the boys and girls fight.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::shakes hand:: Pleasure to meet you Everett
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::perks eyebrow at Sara::  I didn't say anything...
Lt Sara Crusher:        So I know you us someone else?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hey Sam good to have you back
Cannon Everett:         Please...call me Cannon.
ElRiov trIdrys:         what post you have, Cannon?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Thanks Haro, so what's been going on?
Cannon Everett:         Me, Sara?
Lt Sara Crusher:        No I mean.. What name did you use in the academy?
Cannon Everett:         I believe I'm assistant security.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Ah.
ElRiov trIdrys:         I'm Counselor to this ship, God help them.
Cannon Everett:         My academy name...which one did I use?
Lt Sara Crusher:        yes
Lt SamanthaMason:       I still have to send out my log
Lt Sara Crusher:        send it! It's good! :-D
Cannon Everett:         Hm...::thinks::...I think I went under DryHistory!
ElRiov trIdrys:         I've been waiting for follow ups to that one Sam ...
ElRiov trIdrys:         Dry History ... yes
Lt Sara Crusher:        Cool! Then I know you! :-D It's safe..
Lt SamanthaMason:       Crusher's standard of good&gt; chock full of spelling
mistakes, grammatical mistakes, doesn't make any sense...
Lt SamanthaMason:       I'll proofread it first. :)
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::smacks him:: shut up yous!
OnlineHost:     Telsia Ehling has entered the room.
Telsia Ehling:  hey all, we start yet?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Nope
ElRiov trIdrys:         nope
Telsia Ehling:  cool,
Telsia Ehling:  hi
Lt Sara Crusher:        Hi Tel
Lt SamanthaMason:       is that one of my new assistant engineers?
Lt Sara Crusher:        yeap.. she's one of yours.. ::evil laugh.. cough..
laugh::
Telsia Ehling:  are you the cheif in engineering?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Yup.
ElRiov trIdrys:         That's right Telsia this is your mistress there ...
have fun
... mwahahahahahahaha
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::whispers to Tel::  Stay away from Wallace.
Telsia Ehling:  cool, hi
Telsia Ehling:  :(w) who's wallace?
ElRiov trIdrys:         You ... don't wanna know.
Lt Sara Crusher:        and I'd avoid Janice too.. She's..um... odd...
ElRiov trIdrys:         Trust us.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  What he said.
Telsia Ehling:  whos janice?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Who else?  ::looks at Idrys and Sara::
ElRiov trIdrys:         and ... Hoju? (sp?)
Lt SamanthaMason:       unfortuantely the mistress is currently in sickbay
having
her way with a nurse.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Glenn plays about ten NPCs, Tel.. So it's not only
Sam...
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yeah Sam is ... ummmm in heat right now ... second
phase I
think, about to go into third?
Telsia Ehling:  okay, i'm just gonna stand by my man and look pretty
LtJoshuaAsper:  Which you do so well...  ;)
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace, Hujo, Janice, Old Barney, his deputy Neddy, and
Sven H. (science)
ElRiov trIdrys:         GOOD IDEA Telsia.
Telsia Ehling:  hehe, i know
Cannon Everett:         So is there a chief security officer I can report too?
Lt SamanthaMason:       and the Ramsorbtian biting ants, spider horde, and
monkey
Lt Sara Crusher:        Joe
Lt Sara Crusher:        Joe's the Chief of Sec..
Lt Sara Crusher:        He's not here yet..
ElRiov trIdrys:         With Sam et al on the loose the ship is more of a
madhouse
than ever except if Chip is around ...
Cannon Everett:         Righto.
ElRiov trIdrys:         what about that millipede or whatever?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Are you kidding, Eric? This place is a madhouse even
with
Chip
ElRiov trIdrys:         I know.
Lt SamanthaMason:       millipede... oh right the big snake that molested Sam
and
Sara
ElRiov trIdrys:         But with her and Glenn around it gets especially
bonkers,
no?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Oh yeah! She has Kathryn!
ElRiov trIdrys:         right!
ElRiov trIdrys:         AND Mrs Troi and Homn and others.
Lt SamanthaMason:       I keep Chip laughing
Lt SamanthaMason:       :)
ElRiov trIdrys:         Don't forget ... I'm Mrs Troi's kid bro
Cannon Everett:         Nobody's comin' a-waltzin' in here...
Lt Sara Crusher:        Troi and Homm were a one time deal weren't they?
ElRiov trIdrys:         well ... perhaps. We'll see what Chip has to say about
that.
ElRiov trIdrys:         they could pop up in logs ...
Telsia Ehling:  ::so glad her relatives aren't allowed on board::
Telsia Ehling:  good thing about logs, anything can happen
Lt Sara Crusher:        oh good lord they won't be at the wedding right?
ElRiov trIdrys:         it WILL be in the nude right?
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        NO!
Lt Sara Crusher:        HI CY!!
Telsia Ehling:  hehe, lets go to it josh if it is
ElRiov trIdrys:         Hi Cy!
Telsia Ehling:  heya cy
Cyanah Kaelyre:         HI ME!
Lt Sara Crusher:        HAHAHA I said it first!!!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Oh wait. :)
ElRiov trIdrys:         but it HAS to be in the nude ...
LtJoshuaAsper:  Evening Cy.
Lt Sara Crusher:        I rule!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         nude? What?
Cannon Everett:         Ah'm sorry. Ah might have missed somethin
Lt Sara Crusher:        No it doesn't!
ElRiov trIdrys:         the wedding, silly.
Cannon Everett:         '
OnlineHost:     LtJGJohnTerje has entered the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Cy has to be nude? With pigtails?
Lt SamanthaMason:       All over that...
LtJGJohnTerje:  I'll brb
Cannon Everett:         Nude weddin's? Sign me up for that!
LtJoshuaAsper:  Terje!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening John
Lt SamanthaMason:       So is that my other assistant?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Sam will you please take the hiden camera out of our
bedroom!
ElRiov trIdrys:         LOL Cannon you must dig the Betazoids
Telsia Ehling:  :;whispers to josh:: of course you and i can have our own
private nude wedding ::winks at him::
OnlineHost:     Victor Andros has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Evening Vic
Victor Andros:  ::Runs in::
Victor Andros:  Good evening.
Cannon Everett:         Yeah, fer the most part. I just don't like the ide-er of
other folks peerin' into mah mind.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No nude weddings for me. :)
ElRiov trIdrys:         Private nude wedding? Isn't that kind of oxymoronic and
self-defeating?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Or Me..
LtJoshuaAsper:  Victor!
Lt SamanthaMason:       Commander Andros!
Telsia Ehling:  yeah, but it does sound fun
Telsia Ehling:  zup andros
Victor Andros:  heya, Samantha
Victor Andros:  Sorry I'm late. Got stuck at work.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yes I suppose so if you're Adam and Eve. Otherwise ...
ElRiov trIdrys:         :-\
Lt SamanthaMason:       Samantha wouldn't go nude, but she'd end up that way
Lt Sara Crusher:        Our wedding our plans.. ::looks at eric:: Are you in
choots
with Sara's grandmother?
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::looks as innocent as possible:::
Lt Sara Crusher:        I knew it!
Lt Sara Crusher:        She as agents!
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::dies laughing:::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~Calm yourself now little one ...~
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::stares::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::smirks::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Where;s that whip Cy had last week.. ::looks around::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I had a whip?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Yeah in that argument at the end ... :-D
Telsia Ehling:  yeah, don't you remember, i do
Victor Andros:  Okay. I think it's time to get this show on the road.
Victor Andros:  ::blows into whistle that appeared out of nowhere::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
Victor Andros:  attention!
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
Lt SamanthaMason:       ::attn::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::AA::
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::ÄÅ::
Cannon Everett:         ::AA::
Victor Andros:  ::Hands Telsia a brownie::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
Telsia Ehling:  ::takes it and shares with josh::
Victor Andros:  awwww
Victor Andros:  Okay, a couple of announcements first off.
Victor Andros:  First, before I forget and/or Yahoo! decides to crash on me
again; Log of the Month for December is...
Victor Andros:  &quot;Searching for Perfection&quot; by Joshua and Telsia.
Victor Andros:  ::applauds::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::claps::
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::clapclapclappityclap::: WOOHOO WTG you two
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::hugs Telsia::
Cannon Everett:         ::claps::
Telsia Ehling:  ::hugs back::
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
Victor Andros:  Yeah, yeah. Enough mushy stuff.
Victor Andros:  Get back in line.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::frowns and gets back in line::
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Telsia Ehling:  ::sticks tongue out at andros back::
Victor Andros:  Congrats to both of you.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::claps::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (::super glues Cy to the room:: )
Victor Andros:  Next. I'd like you all to welcome a new crew member.
Victor Andros:  Cannon Everett is joining us in the Security Department.
Victor Andros:  ::Claps::
Telsia Ehling:  welcome
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Welcome!
Cannon Everett:         ::steps forward:: Howdy.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Welcome to Banshee!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Welcome aboard and enjoy the insanity Cannon
Lt Sara Crusher:        Welcome, Dude!
Cannon Everett:         Well used to it. I'm also on the Meridian. :-P
Lt SamanthaMason:       you put it so eloquently Miss Crusher.
Lt Sara Crusher:        (::has got to stop watching finding nemo:: )
Victor Andros:  Your department head (acting, anyway) is Joe Castillo.
Whenever he gets here, which should be within the next five minutes.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::qw:: Make sure you make an appointment to have your
psi
evaluation soon ... ;)
Telsia Ehling:  ((hehe, you still watching it?))
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Shut up jelly man)
Telsia Ehling:  ((LOL))
Cannon Everett:         Yes sir.
Victor Andros:  ::Pops the OOC bubbles::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (Yeap.. watched it again today )
Telsia Ehling:  ((rockin' i'm watching it now))
Victor Andros:  I'm sure Lieutenant Crusher will be looking for you to get
your physical and Lieutenant Idrys for your psych evaluation.
Victor Andros:  ::prods Telsia and Sara::
Cannon Everett:         All righty.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::grins:::
Victor Andros:  ::zap crackle pop::
Telsia Ehling:  ::doesn't like getting prodded::
Victor Andros:  Okay. Prepare for brief.
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( ::steals cattle prod, drains it of power ... hands it
back:: ))
Victor Andros:  The away team discovered spent fuel rods, giving off lots of
nuclear-type waste, though they'd never likely be used for weapons. Or so it
seems.
Victor Andros:  Inspector DeHaan has appeared aboard the USS Nightengale, a
medical ship.
Victor Andros:  It sent people to the surface about as soon as it arrived.
Victor Andros:  The Banshee is on yellow alert, though that has more to do
with the presence (or lack thereof) of a sabotuer.
Victor Andros:  The away team recently returned and is on their way to a
debriefing with yours truly in Conference Room 1.
Victor Andros:  Questions?
Cannon Everett:         ::raises hand::
Victor Andros:  yes, Cannon.
Cannon Everett:         Where may Ah find the folks Ah'm supposed to get
evaluations
from?
Victor Andros:  Right now they're going to be a tad busy. Don't worry about
it while we're on yellow alert ;-)
Cannon Everett:         Yes sir.
Victor Andros:  Anything else?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::raises hand::
Victor Andros:  Yes, Idrys?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Dunkin Donuts ... or Krispy Kremes?
ElRiov trIdrys:         O:-)
Cannon Everett:         ::rolls eyes::
Victor Andros:  Cattleprods.
Victor Andros:  Anything of relevance?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::grins at Victor's statement::
Victor Andros:  Then, without further ado...
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++BEGIN SIM++
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::coughskrisptkremescoughs::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::standing on the bridge monitoring anything of interest -
mostly that person who beamed OFF the Banshee::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Samantha&gt; ::in the isolation chamber with Max, which
you'll find out more about from the log I'll have forth coming::
Victor Andros:  ::Sitting at the head of the table in CR1::
Cannon Everett:         ::enters bridge:: Ensign Cannon Everett, reportin' for
duty!
Telsia Ehling:  ::heads to CR1::
Cannon Everett:         ::looks around:: Whoops...no one here...
OnlineHost:     I JoeCastillo has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::heads into Conference Room 1 with T'Nal in tow:::
LtJoshuaAsper:  {{Joe!}}
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Sitting in his office trying to get a grasp on what's going
on.::
ElRiov trIdrys:         (( Evening Joe ))
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks at Cannon::
Telsia Ehling:  ::walks into CR1::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looking into the screen on her desk:: I'm late! I
can't
talk about this no and I said no!
LtJoshuaAsper:  Welcome Ensign, is there something that I can help you with?
::taps console, almost not acknowledging him::
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Sorcha&gt; ::on the screen::  But Sara really your
being
so....
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Cannon Everett:         Well, Ah was just lookin' for someone to report to. New
recruit, you see.
Lt Sara Crusher:        I'm hanging up now Grandmother
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::takes seat next to T'Nal in CR1:::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         &lt;&lt;GRRRRR&gt;&gt;
I JoeCastillo:  ::Attempts to walk in unnoticed::
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Sorcha&gt; Well if your busy then let me speak with...
Telsia Ehling:  ::sits down quietly::
Lt Sara Crusher:        No! ::hangs up:: Arugh!
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::turns::  Welcome to the Banshee, I'm Lieutenant Joshua
Asper.  Commander Andros is currently unavailable.  What department are you
in, Ensign?  ::looks up from his work for a second, meeting his gaze::
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;::Staples Cy's feet to the room::&gt;&gt;
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::stops in at sickbay:: Hello?? ::looking
for
someone::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::grabs a padd and stomps out of her office and towads
the
CR::
Victor Andros:  Mrs. Ehling.
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods:: Mr. Andros
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::knows he was &quot;banned&quot; but
doesn't
seem to care:: Anyone home? ::randomly touching stuff he shouldn't be and
reading things he shouldn't be::
Cannon Everett:         Oh Ah'll be in security.
Victor Andros:  ::Nods:: Mr. Idrys. T'Nal.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Commander.
LtJoshuaAsper:  You're Department Head is Lieutenant JG Joe Castillo.  You
should probably report to him at this time.  ::smiles::  Welcome aboard
again.
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > Commander.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Who let Wallace out of his cage?&gt;&gt;
Lt SamanthaMason:       ((I did!!!))
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
Victor Andros:  &lt;&lt;Dang it. Someone's gotta stop givin' him the
keys.&gt;&gt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::takes a deep breath before entering the CR::
Cannon Everett:         Thank you kindly, Josh...er...Lieutenant.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::walks in and takes her seat::
Cannon Everett:         ::heads from the bridge to the security office::
I JoeCastillo:  ::Walks into the CR and nods at Andros::
Victor Andros:  ::Smiles at Joe::
I JoeCastillo:  Commander,
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::waiting around::
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Returns the smile::
Lt Sara Crusher:        (::sits on Cy's lap:: Stay put)
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::in engineering, doing the things an
engineerer does::
Victor Andros:  Ms. Crusher.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         &gt;&gt; I'm trying! &lt;&lt;
Lt Sara Crusher:        Commander..
Victor Andros:  Good. everyone's here.
Victor Andros:  Let me update you on the situation out here.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::which is monitoring things::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::::in her office::
Victor Andros:  Inspector DeHaan has turned up in-system.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::turns to look at him::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::perks eye at the fleeing Cannon::
Cannon Everett:         ::enters security office:: Cannon Everett...um. Whoops.
::sees no one's here::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::lots of things, but Janice has no problem
with that, because she's the Queen of multitasking non-human things::
Victor Andros:  Apparently somebody on the surface has been fiddling with
something they should not have been fiddling with.
Telsia Ehling:  ::sits listening::
Victor Andros:  Governor Radetsky let her know of this.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::it involves a lot of sitting and staring at
monitor things::
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Sorcha&gt; ::doesn't give up.. is now trying to call
Cyanah::
Victor Andros:  She's sent people to the surface, right about the time you
all left.
Cannon Everett:         Well guess Ah'll just wait until this Joe get's here.
::sits
down in a chair and puts feet up::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::moves over to the center chair and sits down::
Victor Andros:  At exactly the same time you beamed back aboard, someone here
beamed out.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::and then taking numbers and crunching them
in
her head because the computer is still less efficient at it then she is::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::answers the comm in her office:: This is Lt. Kaelyre.
Lt Sara Crusher:        I don't understand.. Nothing we found down there is
medical
related..
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::has been doing this for a while... now that
things have calmed down because Samantha's not around screaming at them and
Wallace is spending all of his time actually working at things::
Victor Andros:  We have a sabotuer on the loose, and a potentially hostile
Federation ship.
ElRiov trIdrys:         That's right ... nothing at all.
Cannon Everett:         ::intinctively practices quick drawing phaser::
Victor Andros:  Then tell me what you did find.
Victor Andros:  ::Sits back and listens::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::is in a state of bliss, like an enlightened
Buddha or Rainman::
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Sorcha&gt; Cyanah, my dear!
Cannon Everett:         ::to himself:: Draw. ::draws, reholsters...waits:: Draw.
::draws...repeats a few times::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Well we founf an underground cave full of radio active
rods
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Taps the console::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Hello? Hello??? Gawd, how can there be no
one
in sickbay? ::to no one:: At least there's people in engineering, even if we
do a lousy job!
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: I brought back a sample and it will have to be
processed by Science.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Where'd you go you elusive son of a ...  ::taps the console::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Miss Ehling was about to get the computers going as we
discovered it was a waste area for what could be used as nukes..
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
Telsia Ehling:  ::nods::
Victor Andros:  &quot;Nukes&quot;? You mean nuclear weaponry?
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::nods:: Yes
Cannon Everett:         ::wishes he had a guitar to play::
Victor Andros:  Why would there be nuclear weaponry on a backwater planet
like this?
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::shrugs:: Unknown Sir.
Telsia Ehling:  maybe someone left them there for safe keeping later on
Lt Sara Crusher:        well it was only the martiral need to make them Sir..
Not
the weapons themsevles..
Telsia Ehling:  ::decides to keep quiet::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Nurse Max&gt; ::laying naked on the floor of the
isolation
chamber, opens his eyes, is only the shadow of the man he was five hours ago,
before Samantha ravaged him, croaks something::
Victor Andros:  And it was this medical inspector, you're sure, that ordered
the area closed off?
ElRiov trIdrys:         One and the same Sir.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Yes Sir..
Cannon Everett:         ::whistles a tune, then sings to himself:: Broke
account so
I broke a sweat.
Cannon Everett:         Bought some things that I sort of regret.
Cannon Everett:         Broke your glasses but it broke the ice.
Cannon Everett:         You said that I was an ---hole and I paid the price...
LtJoshuaAsper:  I got him!  He's near the radiation... ::watches the person
fade:: ...I don't got him.
Victor Andros:  So why would an inspector close off a nuclear... waste site?
LtJoshuaAsper:  What the hell...
Cannon Everett:         ::keeps singing::
Cannon Everett:         ::softly::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; ::enters sickbay for some sex-at-work with
Max
(she was introduced in the log as Max's girlfriend):: Maxxie! Maxxie! I'm
here and re... ::sees Jenny on the ground and not a soul in sight...::
Maxxie??
OnlineHost:     LtJGJohnTerje has left the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        I don't know Sir.. I even went back and checked my
scans of
the people in that area.. There was no sign of anything radio active in their
systems..
Telsia Ehling:  ::whispers:: conspiriacy
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; Maxxie? ::looking around, hears a thump in
the
isolation chamber, peers in, Daphne sees Samantha and Max naked on the floor,
takes a deep breath::
Victor Andros:  What was that Mrs. Ehling?
Telsia Ehling:  nothing sir, i just siad that maybe it is all a big
conspiriacy, that someone had the nuculear stuff there hiding for when they
needed it for  a war or terrorism or soemting of the kind
OnlineHost:     LtJGJohnTerje has entered the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; ::SCREAMS!!!!:: MAXIMILLIAN WHITTIKER WHAT
ARE
YOU DOING IN THERE!!!! NAKED!!!!! :;banging on the plexigas window::
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Engineering+  Bridge to Engineering.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::Hears Daphne::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; +Engineering+ Engineering here.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Hey! Good I&quot;ve been looking for someone
to tell me about...
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((My computer's acting really screwy tonight so no guarantees
that I'll be here for the whole sim.))
Victor Andros:  So... basically, you're saying that it could be a site where
they could easily pull weapons from and nobody would suspect it. Interesting.
I JoeCastillo:  ::Listens trying to make heads or tails of the situation::
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Janice+  Can you increase the power to the sensor
resolution?
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Asper+ Go ahead.
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; ::to Wallace:: YOU!!!
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; +Asper+ Done. ::flutters her fingers over the
console::
Telsia Ehling:  yup, thats what i'm saying, i did get some info off the
computer and it's currently on the ship being proccessed
Lt Sara Crusher:        But why?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::completely in her zen state of
mind-machine::

Lt SamanthaMason:       DAphne&gt; ::thinks Wallace is a nurse:: How could you
allow this!?!
Telsia Ehling:  power
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Terje+  Asper to Terje.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Me! Allow what??
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::blinks when she sees Sorcha on the viewer:: Sorcha!
What a
pleasant surprise!
Victor Andros:  It would be no good against ships, that's for sure.
Telsia Ehling:  what about space stations?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; ::kicks Wallace::
Cannon Everett:         Broke my pace and run out of time.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Oww! What?? What did I do?? Stop kicking me!
Cannon Everett:         Sometimes I'm so full of shit that it should be a crime.
ElRiov trIdrys:         There was a term used several centuries back on earth
what was it. ::ponders::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Power? Over what.. Aren't those types of weapons pretty
much usless in space?
Cannon Everett:         ::gets up:: Gonna try me out one of them holodecks.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::recalls:: "Regime change ..."
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; You let my poor little Maxxie in there with
that crazy woman!! That's what! ::grabs Wallace by the hair and pushes his
face to the plexiglas:: That!! What do you call that??
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Asper+ Go ahead Asper.
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Terje+  Would you report to the bridge, please?
Victor Andros:  Yes. They are. ::looks like something just clicked:: but if
used against a planet. Or smuggled inside a ship.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Dude! It's Hotcakes!
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Asper+ Sure, I'll be there in a few minutes.
Lt Sara Crusher:         *Sorcha&gt; ::smiles:: I'm glad I caught you young
one..
It would seem that Sara has better things to do then help me plan your
wedding..
Lt Sara Crusher:        Jenny&gt; ::looks up:: We call it Sam..
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; DUDE! She's naked!! Holy cow... who's that
dude? He looks messed up
Victor Andros:  Regime change. That's interesting.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; What's my maxxie doing with that woman!? ::to
Jenny, throws Wallace aside::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Oww! ::falls on the floor::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Planetry warfair...
Victor Andros:  Alright. It's Federation. Who could cover this up?
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Everett+  Bridge to Security.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Jenny&gt; ::shrugs:: He was in there when I.. Oh who
cares..
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Ow my head, but my testicles are okay.
::gets
up, to Jenny:: What's Hotcakes' status? Can she come back to work, like that
even?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::blinks again::  You... want help?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace/Daphne&gt; WHO CARES??
Telsia Ehling:  the corrupt people who are getting paid off
Cannon Everett:         +Asper+ Howdy, this is Everett.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; But it's Hotcakes!
Lt Sara Crusher:        Well we'd have have to start with that... woman....
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Rubs his eyes and lets out a yawn. Shakes his head and
takes a deep sigh.:: I should've been a bartender. ::Walks out of the office
and out of Engineering. Makes his way to the TL and gets in.:: Bridge.
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Everett+  Please report to the bridge, Ensign.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; What's this Hotcakes doing with my MAXXIE!?
Victor Andros:  &quot;Paid&quot;? What good is money in the Federation?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; I don't know! What's Maxxie doing with my
Hotcakes!
Telsia Ehling:  who said money, i just said paid, there are millions of
things you can get paid in
Cannon Everett:         +Asper+ All righty, sir. ::to self:: Why didn't that boy
just ask me to stay? ::enters turbolift:: Bridge, please.
Victor Andros:  Explain.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Indeed, perhaps the rewards have more to do
with
political power and the like.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::Waits for the duo he called, while pouring over sensor
readouts::
Lt Sara Crusher:         *Sorcha&gt; Of course dear! Sara hasn't returned a
thing
I've sent her.. How do I know your getting the plans.. Oh and when will
Rhiannon be getting in touch with me.. I can't wait for ever.. I'm not a
young woman you know..
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; ::slaps wallace:: I hear she's got THE
DISEASE!
It makes her all crazy! I won't have her near my Maxxie!! Get him out of
there!! ::to Jenny::
Telsia Ehling:  exactly
Telsia Ehling:  or land
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Enters bridge and approaches Asper.:: You needed to see me
Josh?
Victor Andros:  Okay. That's an idea, but who has enough capital to tempt
somebody who already has the clout to cover this up?
Cannon Everett:         ::steps off turbolift:: Howdy, Josh. You rang?
I JoeCastillo:  Or maybe they have to pull a shannanigan such as this in
order to be worthy of some sort of allegiance.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Well, I can't speak for the Captain, but Sara's been
getting
your plans, that's for sure.
Lt Sara Crusher:        The Romulans.. The Cardassins..
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::slaps Daphne back:: Yeah well...my thing
is
bigger than his, we can get a ruler!
ElRiov trIdrys:         Ferengis ... Orions ...
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; =-0
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::turns at Josh, not realizing they were on a first name
basis::  You have expertise in Engineering sciences, specifically tactical
engineering - correct?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Pick any number of the races we've pis... upset over the
ages..
Lt SamanthaMason:       DAphne&gt; =-O
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::motions Cannon over::
LtJGJohnTerje:  Yes.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::sputters all kinds of words but only
manages
to spit all over Daphne::
ElRiov trIdrys:         And sometimes even races within the Federation. There
are
renegade elements on the fringes of societies.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Hey Jen, what's up? Not talkative today,
huh?
LtJoshuaAsper:  I have a massive radiation field to get through and I could
use some tactical engineering device on how to possible send something into
it to analyze it...any ideas?  ::looks at him::
Lt Sara Crusher:         *Sorcha&gt; She has? Then why haven't I heard one word
from you two? This is your wedding after all.. And what is this about
clothing!
Cannon Everett:         ::moseys over::
Victor Andros:  We're talking about corruption on the highest levels.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Precisely.
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; ::banging on the plexiglas window:: Maxxie!!!
Maxxiee!!!!
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Cannon Everett:         ::waits patiently for his role to play::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Max&gt; ::trying to move but it hurts... especially
around
the groin::
Lt Sara Crusher:        perhaps we're thinking to far out side our own realm..
LtJGJohnTerje:  Hmm. What caused the field?
Victor Andros:  If we did... just stumble upon this, then who do we tell?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Jenny&gt; Mister Walance can't you get that door open?
I JoeCastillo:  Who can we trust?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; I'll save you from that horrid woman! ::tries
to unlock the door now:: Bother! What's wrong with this door!! What happened
to doors with hand knobs!! Open Seaseme!!
LtJoshuaAsper:  And security, Mr. Everett, I need to know how it would be the
most accessible for an entry point on a tactical team.  Reconasense
(spelling, I know) is our key mission objective.
Victor Andros:  Exactly.
ElRiov trIdrys:         I wouldn't tell a soul/
ElRiov trIdrys:         .
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Sorcha... ::smiles:: Not all races share the Betazoid
ideals
concerning modesty, you know. I'm not comfortable being naked in public.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::turns::  I'm thinking weapons of some kind, or what I've
gotten from bits of away team information.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Oh sure. ::stands in front of the door,
pushing buttons::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::rubbing her temples. thinking to herself.. I am so not
seeing any shore leave time coming.::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; +taps+ Hey Janice, can you open the
isolation
door in sickbay it seems to be broken or something
Victor Andros:  Mr. Idrys, are you talking about just leaving?
Telsia Ehling:  ::sits quietly thinking::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::still in zen mode:: +Wallace+ Door open.
::fingers fluttering like butterflies over the controls accessing the
override codes and releasing the doors::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Sir I would not rule that out ... as an option.
OnlineHost:     Cannon Everett has left the room.
LtJGJohnTerje:  Alright. You may need to shoot a phaser shoot into it, I
should be able to modify them to eliminate, or least lessen the intensity of
the field
Cyanah Kaelyre:         And neither is Sara, I might add.
Lt Sara Crusher:          *Sorcha&gt; ::waves her hands dismissvally:: pssht..
Your
a lovely young woman.. Don't be silly..
OnlineHost:     Cannon Everett has entered the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::opens the door:: See no problem!
Victor Andros:  We could release this to the public.
Victor Andros:  Let them all see it.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         It has nothing to do with how I look.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; ::pushes Wallace out of the way:: MAXXIEE!!!!
::goes over and tries to haul Max out by his arm::
Telsia Ehling:  is that wise?
Cannon Everett:         Well, sir, obviously...the best transport would go
through
the point where there's the least amount of radiation.
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Sorcha&gt; ::laughs:: Sara was raised that way dear..
::shakes her head:: She wouldn;t have issues..
Lt SamanthaMason:       Max&gt; ::croaked whining noise as he's dragged out of
the
isolation chamber::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         I assure you that she does.
I JoeCastillo:  But if we do that they could just cover it up before a formal
investigation has time to get here and prove it.
LtJoshuaAsper:  But if it's weapons, we don't want it to ignite.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::picks up the hypospray:: Hey what's this?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Unless you want to blow a whole the size of the Banshee in
the planet.
Victor Andros:  Hm.
ElRiov trIdrys:         I think if we do they might try and cover it up ... but
damage will have been done and some will get a chance to see the evidence.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; ::bumps into Wallace::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::accidently injects Daphne with whatever it
was...::
Lt Sara Crusher:          *Sorcha&gt; ::rasies an eyebrow and looks defintly at
Cy::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::looks back, unblinking::
LtJGJohnTerje:  No, depending on the type of radiation, it shouldn't ignite,
does science have anything on the field? Any tests been done?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; &gt;:O Wh...what did you just...
Cannon Everett:         But if we could find a spot with as little radiation as
possible, we could encase the weapons in a containment system that can shield
from radiation.
Lt Sara Crusher:        We could all very well lose a lot more then just our
jobs
if we did that, Sir..
Telsia Ehling:  i don't think it would be wise to take it public without full
info of whats going on
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Whoops.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Not phaser beams, Ensign.  Plus, the weapons are giving off
the radiation to begin with.
Victor Andros:  Alright. So scratch the radical idea.
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Sorcha&gt; She's only being silly.. She and you will
get
over it.. It's simply how it is done, young one..
LtJoshuaAsper:  I haven't conferred with Lieutenant Kaelyre.  Would you be so
kind as to discuss the matter with her, I've already had Engineering boost
power to her sensor abilities.  ::nods to Terje::
Telsia Ehling:  another idea would be to remove everything from the planet
and dump it somewhere unknown where it will do no harm
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; ::kinda goes limp:: What's happening?
::starts
to get all sad::
Cannon Everett:         Well then what about deflectin' the radiation itself?
Makin'
a nice clean hole for it to go in?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Who does Dahnn report to?.. Who's in command of her
ship?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Oooo...err, that's not good... Jenny what
was
in this hypospray?
LtJGJohnTerje:  Alright, I'll do that.
Lt Sara Crusher:        There has to be a weak link somewhere in that chain..
Telsia Ehling:  ((you are the weakest link, goodbye))
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::snaps his fingers in front of Jenny's
face::
Jen! Jenny, it's me! What's up?
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  I was thinking of beaming OUTSIDE of the field and
moving through it.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         No, Sorcha! It's not how my people do things, and  it's
not
how the humans do things! And those are part of who *we* are. And it's *our*
wedding.
Lt Sara Crusher:        We could scare them and threaten to blow up the site..
Victor Andros:  I don't know that. Would you like to talk to her?
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Cyannah+ Lieutenant Terje to Lieutenant Kaelyre.
Cannon Everett:         This is why Ah'm not in science, sir. ;)
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks at him:: Me sir?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Jenny what was in this hypospray??
Telsia Ehling:  or we could remove it from the sight and make it all
disappear
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::grins::  Agreed.  From the thinnest point of radiation, how
fast could we enter the site from where the away team just came from?
::perks eyebrow::
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Sorcha&gt;::smiles:: I am aware of who's wedding it is
child.. Five is my limit..
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; ::drops Max's arm and gets all depressed:: Oh
my god, Max doesn't love me anymore! I'm a worthless piece of shit! ::cries::

Victor Andros:  Yeah. We'll hail her.
Cannon Everett:         Oh Ah'd say 'bout half an hour.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::gets an odd flush of anger..thinks.. that's not me.::
Victor Andros:  You're our CMO. She's a medical inspector. Makes sense,
doesn't it?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::cringes, wonders if backing out slowly
will
work::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Then please respect Sara's other culture... and my
culture.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         One moment.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::nods:: Yes sir..
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Terje+ Kaelyre here.
Victor Andros:  I'm not going to make you. I'm offering. Who knows, she may
not even respond.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; +Sven+ Sven! Sven! I need your help!!!
Everyone in sickbay's wigged out!!
Lt SamanthaMason:       Sven&gt; ::feeding voles:: +Wallace+ I cannot help you
and
your insolent self! I AM BUSY! Do it yourself!
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; +Sven+ Get your lard ass to medical! I'm
making the girls all weird up here!
Lt Sara Crusher:        I'll do it Sir.. I want to know what's going on and why
she's claming to be medical.. No one takes us seriuosly as it is with people
like her mucking things up..
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Heads into the TL.:: +Kaelyre+ Lieutenant I need any read
outs or tests you have done on the radiation field.
Victor Andros:  Very well, then.
LtJGJohnTerje:  Deck 2.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Sven&gt; +Wallace+ That sounds like your problem! Now
leave me alone with my gerbils and voles!
Victor Andros:  +Josh+ Lieutenant Asper.
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Andros+  Go ahead, Commander.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Terje+ For what purpose?
Victor Andros:  +Josh+ Hail the Nightengale and transfer it to the conference
room.
Victor Andros:  +Josh+ Audio only.
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Sorcha&gt; ::making plans for the flowers and cake
she'll
be bring with her.. white cake.. even though she knows Sara likes chocolate::

Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; +Sven+ I don't know how to use medicial
computers! Can I just send you a sample of this stuff?
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Andros+  Aye, Commander.  ::taps the console, accessing the
communication relay, and transfers it to the Conference Room::  Hailed,
Commander, audio only.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Sven&gt; +Wallace+ ::sighs:: Fine! Make it quick! I am
busy!!
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Kaelyre+ I need to determine what type of radiation the
field contains so that I can form a plan to eliminate it
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::hopes she doesn't sound like a five year old::
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
Victor Andros:  DeHaan&gt; What is going on? Who is this?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Daphne&gt; My parents hate me! Everyone hates me!
::sobbing in the corner::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; That's not true! ::sends Sven the data::
There! +Sven+ What is it??
Lt Sara Crusher:        This is Doctor Sara Crusher.. Chief Medial Officer of
the
Banshee..
Telsia Ehling:  ::stays quiet::
Victor Andros:  DeHaan&gt; Oh. The banshee again. What is it you want,
Doctor?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::listening intently::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > :::all ears:::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Sven&gt; ::sighs heavily to the gerbils and closes the
cage, goes to the console and looks at the screen:: Yes...yes... very
interesting... +Wallace+ It's an Anti-Viagra, used to get it down. You call
me away for this nonsense?!
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Lt Sara Crusher:        I'd like to know just who you are and what your
planning on
doing with the waste martial on the planet..
Cannon Everett:         ::taps foot and waits, hands behind back::
Cannon Everett:         Sir?
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; +Sven+ I injected a girl with it! By
accident!

Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Terje+ Alright, I'll send them along. It's nothing
remarkable.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::forwards the test results to Terje::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Sven&gt; +taps+ Well then, she won't be in the mood for
while!
Lt SamanthaMason:       Sven&gt; +taps+ Too bad for you!
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Kaelyre+ I'm heading towards you as we speak.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Mr. Everett, return to security and standby.  Mr. Castillo
will join you shortly.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; +taps+ NO! She's all sobby and mopey!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         +Terje+ No need, the results are already at your
terminal.
Victor Andros:  DeHaan&gt; This is foolishness. I do not know about the
existence of any waste material.
Cannon Everett:         Take it easy, Josh. ::heads out to security...again::
Lt Sara Crusher:        I've looked into who you clam to be Miss Dehaan.. You
most
certainly are not starfleet medical..
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Kaelyre+ Alright. Terje out.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::grins and pats sample:::
Victor Andros:  DeHaan&gt; If I am not, then what am I?
Lt Sara Crusher:        That's what I'm asking you..
LtJGJohnTerje:  Computer, Deck 5
Lt SamanthaMason:       Sven&gt; ::looking at the anti-viagra file:: +Wallace+
Ah
ja, I see your Probleme Herr Hutchinson...it seems that a side effect is
depression... it affects various neurotransmitters and that's causing her
mopey-ness
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::turns back to the comm screen::
Cannon Everett:         Security, Mr. Turbolift.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::grabs turbolift::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; +Sven+ So...if I give her a viagra she'll be
fine again, cause they cancel out, right?
Lt Sara Crusher:        You see.. I've had a little chat with General Mackenzie
of
Starfleet medical.. Even the head of SFM has no clue who you are..
Victor Andros:  DeHaan&gt; ::Sighs:: Very well. I want you and your Commander
ready to beam aboard the nightengale in ten minutes.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Mr. Everett, you have met me once and I'm under the
impression that we're still on a Starfleet vessel.  So, until I tell you
otherwise, you are to refer to me is Lieutenant.  Is that understood?
Victor Andros:  DeHaan&gt; I will tell you everything then.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Sven&gt; Ach mensch... +Wallace+ Nein! Don't do it! Are
you verruckt in your...kopf!! If you do that she will become horomonally
unstable!! It vill pass just leave her alone and stop doing things, stop
thinking of doing things...
Lt Sara Crusher:         *Sorcha&gt; Ahh.. Now then where were we.. Oh yes..
This
nonsense about waiting for Rhiannon.. ::is so changing the nudity subject::
Cannon Everett:         Righto. Take it easy, Lieutenant.
I JoeCastillo:  ::looks at Andros::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; +Sven+ Alright, word, I'll just let her
alone...
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Sorcha, we want her there.
Victor Andros:  ::Looks to Sara::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::looks over at Andros::
I JoeCastillo:  ::and perks an eyebrow::
Victor Andros:  ::nods::
LtJoshuaAsper:  And show some respect, Ensign, you never tell a superior
officer to 'take it easy'.  I believe you did go to academy, correct?
Lt Sara Crusher:        Very well.. We'll be ready.. Banshee out..
Cannon Everett:         Ah did.
LtJoshuaAsper:  And I'm assuming you took 'Command Presence Etiquette 101',
which is required.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Exits the TL and proceeds to Engineering. Approaches the
terminal and begins reading the read-outs.::
Victor Andros:  This sounds like a trap if there ever was one.
Cannon Everett:         Ah did.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::nods:: oh yeah
LtJoshuaAsper:  Then act like you did.  ::lets the doors to the turbolift
close::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::sighs heavily and returns to his station::
Cannon Everett:         ::smirks::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; +Sven+ What should I do with all of them
then?
They're all messed up? Maybe I should put them in the isolation chamber?
Victor Andros:  How'd you do on that phaser training?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Well just in case it is :::removes sample, hands it to
Andros::: I got this from the rods while we were down there Sir. Leverage if
she doesn't come clean.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Sir.. I wasn't getting anything remotaly good from that
woman..
Lt SamanthaMason:       Sven&gt; +Wallace+ I have said! I am buzy at work! YOU
would not understand that since you RARELY work!! Now if you'll excuse me
Lieutenant Kaelyre has me feeding her gerbils!!
Victor Andros:  ::Takes it:: Gladly.
Cannon Everett:         ::enters security::
I JoeCastillo:  Sir, I don't thikn it would be the wisest decision to do as
Dehan wants, you said yourself it seems like a trap.
Lt Sara Crusher:        Sir? Oh.. ::shakes her head and giggles: That was Cyanah
Sir.. I'm handly with a phaser..
Victor Andros:  Of course is it. But we know that, so we can prepare.
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
Victor Andros:  Good. You may need to be.
Victor Andros:  I won't make you do this, Lieutenant. Strictly volunteer
only.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Well maybe it's better if all you weirded
out
people hang out together so your weirded out vibe can propogate and get your
weirded out asses back to normal... that makes sense.
Cannon Everett:         Man, still no one here!
I JoeCastillo:  Sir, once you're aboard thier ship we might not be able to
get ou back.
Lt Sara Crusher:        I've alread sensed she was lieing sir.. I want to know
why..
Victor Andros:  ::nods:: Very well.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::puts Jenny, Daphne and Max back into the
isolation chamber with Samantha, since they're so ueber depressed or
unconscious, they don't seem to care::
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::also takes Samantha and puts her on a
biobed
outside of the isolation chamber::
Victor Andros:  Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to have Josh stand
by in case anything goes wrong. This ship stays on yellow alert.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::shuts the isolation chamber door:: Ahh,
everything is the way it should be! Don't worry Samantha you'll be back on
your feet in NO time!
Lt SamanthaMason:       Samantha&gt; Shatting my wasper, eh!? ::dreaming and
swiping at something::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::isn't reasured by that::
Victor Andros:  We'll carry weapons and transport boosters. Hopefully that
will allow us not only to defend ourselves, but let you all know if anything
goes wrong.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~Cy~~
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~You'll neve guess who I'm talking it.~~
Cyanah Kaelyre:         *to
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::takes a peek at her nude body before
covering Samantha up, takes a few more peeks::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~Huh?~~
Victor Andros:  This ship is bigger, stronger, and faster. They would never
think about doing anything.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::takes a picture for the road and heads
back
to engineering:: Well that problem is solved!
Victor Andros:  As a last resort, remember that radical plan to disseminate
this information?
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods::
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Terje+  Bridge to Engineering, report.
I JoeCastillo:  Yes, but do we dare fire on another Federation ship?
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Sorcha&gt; Fine fine.. we'll wait.. ::sighs notes the
look
on Cy's face::
Victor Andros:  I want you two, Idrys and Ehling, to get on making that
happen.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Understood Sir.
Victor Andros:  If and only if they capture us do we let it go.
Victor Andros:  Yes. We fire on them if they shoot first.
Telsia Ehling:  yes sir
Lt Sara Crusher:        Getting captured it not an option..
Lt Sara Crusher:        That will so not fit into the wedding plans.... Sir....
::weak smile::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         Thank you. Will you back off the nudity part too?
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Sorcha called me a few minutes ago.~~
Lt Sara Crusher:        *Sorcha&gt; ::looks over her shoulder:: I must run
child..
We'll talk again soon... ::screen goes black::
Victor Andros:  This is all worst-case scenario. But that's what we plan for.
Got it?
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Asper+ It appears that the radiation is due to some unstable
uranium ions. Good news is, they won't ignite if we shoot them with phasers
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::back in engineering:: Janice! You won't
believe this!! Hotcakes is doing good!!
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ::opens her mouth but is cut off::
I JoeCastillo:  Plan for the worst and you wont have any unpleasant surprises
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Terje+  Will the phasers dilute the ions there?
ElRiov trIdrys:         Then we will look forward to seeing you for dinner ...
::grins::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::SHUDDERS, shocked out of her zen state::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~I told her to leave you alone!.. I'm getting a
headache..::sighs~~
Lt Sara Crusher:        Yes Sir.. Got it..
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Asper+ If all goes well yes it should. I'm making the
adjustments now.
Victor Andros:  Dismissed.
Cannon Everett:         ::whistles::
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Terje+  Keep me informed, Bridge out.
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::nods, exits with T'Nal:::
Victor Andros:  ::looks to Sara:: You're with me.
Telsia Ehling:  ::follows Idrys out::
Lt Sara Crusher:        Yes Sir.. ::stands and follows::
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Begins modifying the phasers.::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~Well, she agreed to wait for the Captain, but she just
didn't understand the nudity issue..~~
ElRiov trIdrys:         Well ... looks like we have our work cut out for us.
Got to
condense all that data into a few chips so we can broadcast it if need be.
Victor Andros:  ::Blows a kiss at Joe:: See you soon.
Victor Andros:  ::Walks out::
Victor Andros:  Lieutenant Asper.
Telsia Ehling:  that should be easy to do, very easy
Victor Andros:  ::Walks over to him::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::turns::  Commander?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Joe, you have a new ensign awaiting you in the security
offficer - an Ensign Everett.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::looking at Wallace like he's a crazy, dirty
homeless man that just propositioned her::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::looks at Victor::
Victor Andros:  Lieutenant Crusher and I are going to the Nightengale for a
private meeting.
ElRiov trIdrys:         All right. I'm with you then.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::well, hasn't bathed in like 7 days... but
whatever:: Janice did you hear me??
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~baby  steps I guess... Um.. Cy.. We'll deal with the
old
bat later.. um.. Sweetie.. I have to go again.. The Commander and I are
beaming to the nightgale.. ::tries to shield her fears::~~
Victor Andros:  You're in command until we get back.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Commander, if I may suggest?
Victor Andros:  Shoot.
Telsia Ehling:  ::steps up next to Idrys:: i have all the information on the
computer already
LtJoshuaAsper:  This would be a perfect time to send a secondary away mission
to the surface.  Sensors have picked up the Nightengale crew, as well as our
runaway, heading in that direction.
LtJoshuaAsper:  There's more there that meets the eye.
ElRiov trIdrys:         Really?
LtJoshuaAsper:  While you're on board, they'll be distracted.
Victor Andros:  Track them, but don't take any action.
Victor Andros:  Not yet.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; She's...she's...going to be back?? ::on the
verge of tears::
Telsia Ehling:  yeah, i was doing that right after we came back aboard and i
finished all i had
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Aye, Commander.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Isn't that great!
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Will you be accompanied by a security escort, sir?
Victor Andros:  No. Just the two of us.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; No! That's...wrong and terrible! Oh no!
OnlineHost:     Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Telsia Ehling:  you can look over it all, make sure i got what's needed
LtJGJohnTerje:  where?
LtJoshuaAsper:  Sir, with all due respect, you shouldn't leave the Banshee.
You should send someone in your stead.
Victor Andros:  If you do not hear from us in the next hour, and every hour
after that, do whatever is in your power to come after us.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::gives Josh a crooked smile::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: All right. So all we have to do is make sure we
have it ready to broadcast.
Victor Andros:  She requested me. There's nothing I can do if I want this to
happen.
Telsia Ehling:  ypu, i was thinking, maybe all big important places, every
starfleet ship and space station
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods::  Aye, Commander.  I'll have a security team standing
by at all times, and I'll keep a transporter lock on you as well.  Comm
channels open as well.  Good luck.
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::nods:: Good idea. Maximum coverage.
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~You are?? Be careful...~~
Lt Sara Crusher:        (And don't forget that big screen in the middle of the
academy.. :-D..lol.. )
Telsia Ehling:  yeah, exactuly what i was thinking
Victor Andros:  Have the engines ready to go, because they'll probably run.
Lt SamanthaMason:       Janice&gt; ::shudders:: I have to go... recite the
letters
starting with Ne. ::gets up and leaves::
Telsia Ehling:  ohh and the academy of course
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::nods again::  Of course, sir.
Victor Andros:  Let's go.
Victor Andros:  ::Walks to the TL::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; Hot dog! Wooo!! Yeah!! ::has nothing to do
now
but all excited and full of energy::
ElRiov trIdrys:         Then we have all bases covered.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ~~I'll try.. I promise not pushing weared blow up
buttons~
::follows Andros::
Telsia Ehling:  yup we do
Victor Andros:  Transporter Room 2.
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::assumes center chair::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~That's reassuring.~~
Lt SamanthaMason:       Wallace&gt; ::wondering who else is in engineering that
he
can &quot;WOO!&quot; and &quot;YEAH!&quot; too::
Victor Andros:  +Terje+ Commander Andros to Lieutenant Terje.
LtJoshuaAsper:  Standby engines, Mr. Chaos.  As soon as the away team is
over, keep a lock on 'em and open comm channels to maximum bandwidth and
narrow the frequencies.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::leaves out the part about senseing a trap::  ~~Sorry~~
Victor Andros:  ::TL doors open::
Victor Andros:  ::Steps out::
Cyanah Kaelyre:         ~~I love you, Sara. Be careful.~~
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::follows::
LtJoshuaAsper:  +Everett+  Ensign Everett, report to the bridge to assume the
tactical station.
Telsia Ehling:  so, sir, i guess we should program this to do this
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Andros+ Go ahead commander.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::smiles:: ~~I will be.. I promise.. I love you too,
Cy.~~
Cyanah Kaelyre:         :sighs::
Cannon Everett:         ::to self:: Finally. +Asper+ Ah'll be right ther,
LIEUTENANT.
Victor Andros:  +Terje+ Lieutenant, in five minutes change the shield
modulation frequency. Something random.
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::is having an odd sense of da-ja-vu::
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::grips arm rest tightly::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Samantha&gt; ::opens her eyes and sits up, finds herself
not in the isolation chamber::
Cannon Everett:         ::heads to bridge:: Turbolift, bridge please.
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Andros+ Aye sir. Is that a priority over the phaser
modifacations to eliminate the radiation field.
LtJGJohnTerje:  ((?*))
Victor Andros:  +Terje+ Um. Yes.
LtJGJohnTerje:  +Andros+ Alright sir I'll get right on that.
Victor Andros:  ::Makes a mental note to ask Josh what he was doing while he
was in the conference room::
Lt SamanthaMason:       Samantha&gt; ::gets up and stumbles around in the nude,
manages to look into the isolation chamber to find Daphne, Jenny and Max,
smiles slightly crazed...and heads for the sickbay doors...::
Telsia Ehling:  and sir, when we are done with this, i was wondering if i
might be able to speak with you privately
ElRiov trIdrys:         Of course.
Victor Andros:  ::Looks at the transporter crewman:: Are we ready?
Telsia Ehling:  thank you sir
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::takes a phaser and transport booster from the
transporter
chief::
Cannon Everett:         ::enters Bridge:: Ensign Everett reportin'.
Lt Sara Crusher:        As I'll ever be, Commander..
Victor Andros:  I hear that...
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::Begins changing the shield's frequency.:
Lt SamanthaMason:       Samantha&gt; ::walking wobbly down the corridor trying
remember where her quarters were or trying to figure out why the deck won't
stop spinning::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ~I'll be busy for a while, T'Nal ... maybe if you
reported
to Medical?~
Victor Andros:  Transporter guy&gt; I have the message to go.
Lt Sara Crusher:        This woman is so getting on last nerve..
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::steps up onto the pad::
Victor Andros:  ::Gives Sara a brave smile:: Let's do this.
Victor Andros:  ::Steps on the pad::
ElRiov trIdrys:         T'Nal > ~Very well then E'lev ... until later ...~
Victor Andros:  Energize.
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
Victor Andros:  ++PAUSE SIM++
ElRiov trIdrys:         :::desuaP:::
Cannon Everett:         ::paused::
Lt Sara Crusher:        pasued
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::paused::
Victor Andros:  ::blows into whistle::
Lt SamanthaMason:       ::paused::
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
Telsia Ehling:  ::AA::
Victor Andros:  Attention!!
LtJoshuaAsper:  ::@@::
ElRiov trIdrys:         ::AA::
LtJGJohnTerje:  ::ÄÅ::
Cannon Everett:         ::AA::\
Lt Sara Crusher:        ::AA::
Victor Andros:  Whew.
Victor Andros:  ::Falls over::
Victor Andros:  Great sim, everybody!!
Lt Sara Crusher:        :-D
Victor Andros:  You all never fail to amaze me by how great you are.
I JoeCastillo:  ::aa::
Victor Andros:  I ain't got nothing else, so y'all get outta here.
Victor Andros:  Dismissed!!
ElRiov trIdrys:         niters