<USS Banshee> Thursday, 8-28

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:52:40 -0700 (PDT)

Alright. I'm sick of this sim and it's not running. This coming Thursday I will
fix that, so you all had better show up otherwise I'm gonna be peeved if I take
the time to run it. Given the obvious problems with running the end of the ball
without Chip, I will pick up a few days later, with ambassador Troi and her
entourage safely delivered. We will be en route to Ju Ju III to play with
another plague and deliver some helpful scientists. If any of you would like to
write logs describing what your characters do between the death throes of the
ball and the mission towards Ju Ju, by all means. You may use Troi and company
in your log, since most people were somehow affected by her arrival, but please
play nice with her.
On another note, this is something I should have done long ago. The Banshee has
two LotMs from the month of July (yes, I know August is almost over). As much
as I hate doing this myself, but after consulting with many of you, I name "One
Plus One Equals One" by Victor Andros the Log of the Month for July, but due to
obvious censorship problems, the co-LotM is "Secret Garden" by Sara Crusher and
was submitted for the muse award, though it unfortuneatly did not win. Alright.
There it is in a nutshell. Now get writing.

Commander Victor Andros

Executive Officer, USS Banshee