<USS Banshee> Re: Thursday, 8-28

  • From: CptHacker@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:54:07 -0400

In a message dated 8/27/2003 5:48:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, EnsnSaraCrusher
writes:

> Now get writing.
>

> Yes Sir! ::grins and quickly opens a works doc.::

Oh boy, I can't wait to delete this one... ::DUCKS:: ;)

Anyhow, I won't be attending because I have class from Thursdays 6:30 PM to
9:10 PM. You might think, but Banshee's at 10! But I'm in the Pacific Standard
Time zone. :(

I'd love to stay and continue the maddness that is Mason and Co., and seeing
how engineering doesn't have much else to do anyway, my not being there
shouldn't affect the plot too much unless you suddenly find yourself needing
engineers, then you may want to hire competent ones. So for the meantime maybe
I'll write some logs, maybe I won't, depends on my school workload and if Rhi
ever nags me too.

So see you online, in the logs, or in January!

Mason and Co.