<USS Banshee> Re: "Sweet Bitterness"

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:18:48 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2004 7:30:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
groundzero@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"Our son  will be a great doctor someday, I'm sure. We can use that picture
as one of  those ink blot tests."

The secret to the Rohrschach Test is, whenever you  are shown a colored ink
blot, to reply, "I see a colored ink blot." Otherwise  they know you're whacko
and can write up anything they want about you from mild  neurosis to severe
schizophrenia.

    Did you hear about the lion who was trying to color  with india ink and
spilled it and let out a bellow and a sparrow, jolted by the  sound, fell dead
on the spot?

    She died of Roar Shock.  ...