<USS Banshee> Re: Anyone heard from Chip?

  • From: EnsnSaraCrusher@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:43:06 EDT

Ok thats it! I'm offering a reward for our missing crew members! Although,
Miss Chip has dropped out of sight before and come back to us in one piece and
longer sim. :-D There has been a Chip sighting, she replied to a post on the
baby fourm about a chocolate world in PA ::plans her next vaction:: on the
second of August. Mu question is have any one seen Sarah? (Cyanah) I haven't
seen
her since the last sim :(  and not only am I going thought sim withdarw but I
MISS THEM!!! :`(
So when the two of you get this e-mail..
IM ME! Please!! Don't make me pout.. :-D

~Rhi