<USS Banshee> Anyone heard from Chip?

  • From: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • To: ElRiovtrIdrys@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:20:43 EDT

Dear everyone,

    Since July 3 we have not simmed on the USS Banshee and since July 7 we
have not simmed on the RES Raptor. These are Chip's CPA Sims and I for one am
getting seriously worried about both her and what should be done regarding each
Sim.

    Chip and I go back about 5 years to when she was XO of a Rihannsu Sim in
another venue and I had just joined. We have been colleagues and, much more
importantly, friends ever since. During the time of my deepest depression 2 1/2
years ago she was there for me. I hope and pray everything is all right.
Hopefully someone has her phone number and can contact her. As I said I am
concerned about both her well-being as well as that of the Sims she runs. I
trust this
concern is shared by all others. Thanks.

    Eric