<USS Atlantis> tonights sim

  • From: Here Kittykitty <herekittykitty_7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

i regret to inform everyone that i will be unable to attent tonights sim.
something has come up and i will be unable to get near a computer at 1030. i
send my regrets and ask that a copy of the sim be sent to me via email. thanks
all and happy simming!

Ensign Erised Natas

P.S. I just reread that and noticed how extremely formal it is lol. so i just
had to throw this in: c yall later yahear? lol. by the way swiss, get in touch
with me soon. we need to sim :) adios all!