<USS Atlantis> Re: Atlantis News

  • From: "Brooke Dolan" <cmdrbrookedolan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:39:12 -0400

To all our new members ...

Welcome aboard! We're very glad to have you all with us. Just to give you a few
of the basic requirements for this sim: All members are required to attend at
least one sim per month, and to write a minimum of 500 words per month. Of
course, this is just the minimum. We encourage you to participate fully and
write as much as possible! If you have any questions about protocol, writing,
simming, or anything at all, please just ask me or the Admiral. We're more than
happy to help you out in any way we can. If you'd like to write a joint log
with someone, just ask them! And please send your bios to the Admiral and me as
soon as possible so we can post them on the webpage -- that goes for not-so-new
members as well ;-). Again, welcome. We hope you have as much fun on the
Atlantis as we do!

Commander Brooke Dolan

Executive Officer, USS Atlantis, NCC-1021-D

"Come let us sail the boundless sea."