<USS Atlantis> An Important Announcement

  • From: Gryphon2@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussatlantis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:17:58 EDT

I would like to inform all of you that I will be taking an 8 Week leave of
absence from the sim. This Tuesday I am starting Ground School. It is every
Tuesday until August 12, in 8 weeks. The sim falls right smack dab in the
middle
of the 3 1/2 hour class. I would still like to be apart of this fine ship, so
that's why I'm not quitting, for I will return. I will see you all August 19.
Until then, May the Force Be with you. (Oops, wrong Star series) I mean, Live
Long and Prosper.

-Ensign Fabrizio Axelrod        Assistant Engineer