[usjr_forensics] I DON'T WANT TO BE A SPEAKER IN MOOT COURT

  • From: ziaz andales <ziakoy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usjr_forensics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:39:16 +0800 (SGT)

i've talked to mam sheila., okies rah cya mag speaker., by the way., if you
wish
kindly send the memorial on this mailing list., and for the speakers - felix,
sheila, paraiso., i guess u need to coordinate guys., i can't use my fb right
now so some of the members of the megamind group haven't been included in this
list., again, if you wish, kindly send it to this mailing list so i can add
them
to the list.,

thnx and gud nyt