[uploadaway-support] Before I try the program...

  • From: tomas andrle <t@xxxxxx>
  • To: uploadaway-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:57:14 +0100

Hello Marcus, looks like a good program. What are the limitations of
the free version? I couldn't find it mentioned on your site. Also, in
the faq section there's no apparent way to "send in questions". And
the contact form doesn't work! CGI error - script not found. So
actually, the only way to reach you is through subscribing to this
mailing list. Too complicated for most people I guess.

Cheers
Tom

---
mailto:mot@xxxxxxxxx