[upggm_postgrad] Fwd: Scientific writing

  • From: Victoria Rautenbach <victoria.rautenbach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "upggm_postgrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <upggm_postgrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cgis_hons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:59:44 +0100

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brenda Wingfield <Brenda.Wingfield@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Scientific writing
To: Dranca Onigbinde <Dranca.Onigbinde@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: cjhenleysmith@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Dranca,
To the faculty board please.
Regards
Brenda

Dear Colleagues,
I often get asked about how to become better at scientific writing.
The Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf) have a useful link
which I invite everyone to follow up on:
http://www.assaf.co.za/osc/
 I would welcome feedback as to how useful this is.  Perhaps it could
be used in Honours classes.
Regards
Brenda
Department of Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology (GGM) Postgraduate
mailing list,
http://www.up.ac.za/ggm.

To unsubscribe from the list send an empty email to
upggm_postgrad-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.