[upggm_postgrad] Fwd: 16 hours contract available in Merensky Library Research Commons

  • From: Victoria Rautenbach <victoria.rautenbach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "upggm_postgrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <upggm_postgrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 14:07:02 +0100

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cj Henley-Smith <cjhenleysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Subject: Fwd: 16 hours contract available in Merensky Library Research
Commons

Dear PSANA Members and Plant Net

Please distribute this work opportunity
Thank you

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marie Theron <Marie.Theron@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Subject: 16 hours contract available in Merensky Library Research Commons
To: cjhenleysmith@xxxxxxxxx

 I have a position available for a fully registered Masters student or a
PhD student in the Merensky Library Research Commons.
Please email me your CV if you are interested.

1) It must be a SA citizen
2) Working hours: Monday - Thursday from 13:00 - 16:00, and Fridays from
12:00 - 16:00 (16 hour a week contract)
3) Must be an energetic friendly, peoples' person
4) Must be IT savvy and can assist with MS Office questions
5) Must be able to assist RC clients professionally with our Venue bookings
and set-up of Skype meetings as requested.
6) Will have to work during the July or December holiday, depending on the
contract agreement and negotiated with the current morning contract person.
7) Oversees all the operational issues in the Research Commons

Kind regards
Marié

*Marié Theron*

*Library Research CommonsNatural and Agricultural Sciences Library**University
of Pretoria*

*Skype: marietheronTel.:     +27 12 420 3082 <%2B27%2012%20420%203082>*
*http://www.library.up.ac.za/* <http://www.library.up.ac.za/>

*This message and any attachments*

* are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/
<http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/> for full
details*