[UNSDB] Re: unsdb Digest V2 #1

  • From: Ben <geminiwave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: unsdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:09:37 -0800 (PST)

hey everyone.  this is my one pointless message I'll ever post.
IM BAAAACK!!
I was gone for a long time because i lost my old email address and I couldnt
figure out how to get back on the mailing list(something about someone messing
with my computer and restricting access to alot of websites.  I'll hurt whoever
toyed with my computer.  grrr)

anyway.  I'm back.  Hope to hear some great talk about macross and robotech
like before.  later.

"Beaucoup de personne peuvent aller et venir dans votre vie, mais seulementles
vrais ami(e)s peuvent laisser une empreinte dans votre coeur"
~Translated to french by Gabrielle