[UNSDB] Re: Welcome to list 'unsdb'

  • From: Marcelo <mhas73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: unsdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:02:29 -0300

<ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> =====
>Welcome to the UN Spacy Database's Mailing List. Please keep this mail for
future reference. This is a non-profit discussion list and solely for the
enjoyment of Macross and Robotech, your data will be kept strictly confident.

>To send messages to this mailing list, simply send an email to
unsdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field. Should this fail, please go to
http://www.unspacy.de and check the instructions on the corresponding page or,
if you are in need of

//www.freelists.org/archives/unsdb/

>-------------
>RULES:
>

>1.) Keep your posts Macross or Robotech related. (Occasional posts about
Southern Cross or Mospeada are ok.)

>2.) Heated arguments are ok but do not simply insult other members of the
list.

>3.) Please try not to use too much explicit language in your post as it may
offend some users. If it's just occasionally that's fine with me personally
but if users file a complaint you will receive a warning by the listmaster.

>4.) Do not send attachments to the list if they exceed 100 KB. If you want to
share files with other people do so in private mails. If you think a file
larger than 100 KB is essential to proving your point, seek permission from
the list
>administrator FIRST.
>
>5.) Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES send executable files or Word/Excel documents to
the list as they might contain viruses. Failure to comply will result in
immediate exclusion from list.

>6.) Sending an email virus to the list (intentionally or not) will result in
immediate temporary exclusion from the list in order to protect the other
users. The person in question (and the list subscribers) will be notified of
this and the ban
>will be lifted as soon as the threat is over. Please understand that this
measure is necessary to protect all subscribers.

>7.) Enjoy the discussion and do not take other people's views too personal,
even if you think that they should burn in hell for what they just said. After
all, it's just a discussion. ^_^

>Enjoy. ^_^

M-73