[UNSDB] Re: Macross Future Chronicle & Re: Site is back up again

  • From: "Shaloom Galilie" <shaloom_galilie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <unsdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:01:59 -0600

Grettings

Im New in this mailing list, I live in Mexico, recently joint to this list. And
I hope that we pruned to share opinions of Robotech and Macross.

And one more thing: "Macross. A Future Chronicle" is a video included in
Japanese Macross Plus Ld Vol1. This video have a running time about 8 or 9
minutes, explains the chronology of Macross Universe for production date's.

This video was produced in 1994.

Saludos!
Shaloom Galilie.