[Umpqua Birds] Turkey Vulture Plat I, Merlin North Douglas Ponds Sutherlin January 21, 2015

  • From: Mikeal Jones <mikealjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Umpqua Birds <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 08:54:37 -0800

I saw a Turkey Vulture soaring at Plat I yesterday (about noon Wednesday,
January 21) and a little earlier a Merlin in the trees next to North Douglas
Ponds in Sutherlin on Hastings (SE corner of ponds between Taylor and Highway
99). Another Turkey Vulture was also reported on Old Melrose Road yesterday.
Mikeal

Mikeal Jones
826 SE Brockway Ave
Roseburg OR 97470