[Umpqua Birds] Reformatted CBC data for Downy and Hairy Woodpeckers

  • From: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:13:06 -0800

Hi Folks,

Indeed the "table" at the end of the last message I sent on Downy and Hairy
Woodpeckers was scrambled. I'm trying a different format and hopefully this
table will end up okay. We'll see!  :-) The table lists year and then the
number of Downy Woodpeckers (DOWO) and Hairy Woodpeckers (HAWO) recorded
for the Roseburg-Sutherlin Christmas Bird Count (CBC), which is a 7.5-mi
radius circle centered roughly on Wilbur, between Roseburg and Sutherlin
just east of I-5.

[The following data come from http://netapp.audubon.org/cbcobservation/]

ROSEBURG-SUTHERLIN CBC DATA
Year DOWO HAWO