[Umpqua Birds] Re: Pileated Woodpeckers at the waterhole

  • From: <jeoreid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Francis Eatherington <francis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Umpqua Audubon Birds <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 09:13:00 -0700

Hi Francis,
You seem to be getting a lot of interesting observations. Keep them coming.
Something that our research group is currently discussing is related to large
amount of video to search to find that one interesting observation. Check out
this website:
http://benweinstein.weebly.com/motionmeerkat.html
It could save quite a bit of time.
Janice Reid