[Umpqua Birds] Osprey over Roseburg Monday Re: Fwd: Ospreys

  • From: Mikeal Jones <mikealjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "billstinj@xxxxxxxxx" <billstinj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 11:40:43 -0700

When I saw Jimmy's message, I thought how interesting that we'd see gatherings
of Osprey around the same time - here about 11 am on July 27. There were four,
very loud Osprey circling above our house Monday in SE Roseburg, not far from
the South Umpqua River.

Well, the migrating Turkey Vultures are reported gathering all over now, and
they are another migrating bird of (dead) prey.

Mikeal Jones
826 SE Brockway Ave
Roseburg OR 97470

(541) 673-1859