[Umpqua Birds] Re: Hey, Matt! Hermit Warbler!

  • From: Julie Edmonds <creeksidesongbird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 20:42:23 -0700

Usually just a few pools, which is great for the birding. It still
flows, but underground, or under the boulders that fill the bed.

It WAS a fantastic surprise! I thought I recognized it through the
camera lens, and could hardly wait to download the images on the
computer. Pictures are poor, but recognizable.