[Umpqua Birds] Re: Hazard for birds

  • From: <jeoreid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toni M <creekwood@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 01:48:16 +0000

Sorry, I don’t know how to find that information. Maybe someone else knows or
you can call the county.

Sent from Windows Mail

From: jeoreid@xxxxxxxxx

Date: 6/9/2015 2:11:01 PM

To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: [Umpqua Birds] Hazard for birds

Uncapped pipes are killing our birds. Please be sure you don’t have any of the
uncapped pipes in your area.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/water-environment/outlawed-mining-markers-expected-keep-killing-nevada-wildlife

Janice

Sent from Windows Mail