[Umpqua Birds] Birder's Night this Tuesday, June 23rd

  • From: Stacy Burleigh <stacymb13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: UmpquaBirdList <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 22:14:44 -0700

Greetings Birders,

Just a reminder that this Tuesday, June 23rd is our next Birder's Night.

It will be held at Mercy Comm. Ed. Bldg. Room #3 (2nd Floor), 2475 NW
Stewart Parkway, next to the Parkway Mobility & Medical Supply at the SW
corner of NW Stewart Parkway and Renann St. (between Del Taco and
McDonalds).

Call Stacy Burleigh if you get lost 480-330-3913.

6:30 pm Unstructured social time (or earlier if you want to help set up)
7:00 pm Jimmy Billstine and crew will share photos and stories of their
recent trip to Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

8:00 pm Open sharing time (stories, sightings, photos, video, artifacts,
journals, art, quizzes, questions)

8:30 pm social time
9:00 close up

No refreshments will be provided, but if you want something to eat or
drink, bring it for yourself and/or to share if you like. No red,
carpet-staining liquids.

We will also continue our bird book drawings, free Oregon Birds magazines,
and loaner beginner spotting scope. Questions? Call Matt Hunter 541-670-1984
.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!