[umga] UMGA e-mail numero one!

  • From: UMGA Executive <umga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:22:05 -0500

A big thanks to everybody for coming out to our open house and making it such a success. Much game playing and um, well that’s about it, but we all had a good time. Another thank you to our sponsors (EBgames, Microplay, Irben Entertainment, UMSU) for providing all the schwag, without which we wouldn’t have been able to give prizes to everybody.

 Our meetings will be starting up shortly, and will take place on Saturday afternoons, typically from 2-9pm.

 Our tentative schedule thus far is:

Oct 2

Oct 9

Oct 23

and then every second Saturday following. Location TBA. We’ll be sending out more emails as we sort things out.

 Our membership prices are $5/term, or $10 for the year (includes summer)

 We look forward to another year of time-wasted Saturdays with you guys :o)

 If you have any questions, feel free to email us at umga@xxxxxxx

 Ciao

---

Nathan Lee