[umga] Sunday meeting this week!

  • From: UMGA Executive <umga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 01:29:52 -0600

Meeting this week! Quick change to note, though... it's on Sunday from 3:00 -
9:00. We have both the fireplace lounge and the GSA lounge, so look for us in
one of those places! It pretty much depends on how large the meeting will be.
Pizza, free game play, etc.

Also, come and check out the new and improved UMGA website! (www.umga.net) It
has an entirely new layout, multiple pages and links to the forums (which are
now up and running, and promise to stay that way) and the UMGA Live Journal. So
every time there is news for UMGA, I'll be sending it across the internet four
times. So, pick your favorite notification method.

That's it from this corner!

- Tannis

(visit the UMGA website at www.umga.net)
(To unsubscribe from our mailing list, please reply and ask nicely)